Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford won't return in season 4, but we don't know anything about the last 4 episode, so there is a chance to see him. It would be intresting to see a Ford-Michael alliance.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
      No, they have no plans to have him back in S4. This has been asked a few times before & a simple search would have revealed previous threads regarding the same issue!
      he's a new guy. cut him a break.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
        Will Lt. Ford return, for season 4? (after escaping from the hive ship? ''s2-HIVE'')
        at last check joe said no in his blog.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          he's a new guy. cut him a break.
          Huh! The OP been registered here a couple of months before me!

In fact there was an identical one posted last week about it in the S4 folder.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44058

Yet you jump on a post & say about giving someone a break because they are new. Despite the poster (me) that you jumped in on being registered here less than 2 months!!!!!!!! Irony at it's finest!

Lastly I gave a polite reply that simply suggested had they searched first, then they'd have found identical threads & the answers in them. There was no malice or venom in it, therefore no need to give anyone a break! So won't you give me a break...huh!

Comment

Actually Wraith_Boy would you care to reveal what the simple search would contain?
            Searching "Ford Return" (with titles only) Reveals a whopping 3 threads (including this one), with the other two in the General discussion and season 3 folders. Also the last post for the other 2 threads was in January.

And also Wraith_Boy, the person may have made an account just to ask a question.

Spitfire there is a fan club called FORD (fellowship of rainbow defenders) that would have any news on Rainbow having a role in stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson View Post

Spitfire there is a fan club called FORD (fellowship of rainbow defenders) that would have any news on Rainbow having a role in stargate.
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8507:)
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

While it would be great, I don't think the odds of us seeing Ford again any time soon are very high.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
                  Huh! The OP been registered here a couple of months before me!

In fact there was an identical one posted last week about it in the S4 folder.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44058

Yet you jump on a post & say about giving someone a break because they are new. Despite the poster (me) that you jumped in on being registered here less than 2 months!!!!!!!! Irony at it's finest!

Lastly I gave a polite reply that simply suggested had they searched first, then they'd have found identical threads & the answers in them. There was no malice or venom in it, therefore no need to give anyone a break! So won't you give me a break...huh!
                  lol. well said. i apologise. i was merely going by post count. sorry.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I think he's just tired of it. And, that he doesn't feel up to coming back. I believe that if he's going to die, then he should come back as a recurring character for one more two parter, and then they should kill him off (if RSF is tired of it).

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel View Post
                      I think he's just tired of it. And, that he doesn't feel up to coming back. I believe that if he's going to die, then he should come back as a recurring character for one more two parter, and then they should kill him off (if RSF is tired of it).
                      RSF has made it abundantely clear that he would love to reprise his role as Lt. Ford if he were given the opportunity. He has never in any capacity said he was "tired of it."

Why would you get the impression Rainbow was "tired of it?" Why would you just out-of-the-blue make up something like that?! That's how rumors get started...people just decide to make wild assumptions for no reason.
                      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I think you're the one making assumptions, nothing in Cameron Mitchel's post gave me the impression he was trying to say that Rainbow was tired of it, hence the 'if'.

Comment

I don't really know, (maybe it was a rumor back during late season 2), but IIRC, there was something going around that neither RSF nor TPTB felt he was developing in anyway. Hence the move to recurring and the change of character, to hopefully develop him some. However, TPTB then presented the situation of Ford staying on the hive. And I don't really know, but did RSF join the cast of another show? for some reason I thought he did.

Will Lt. Ford return, for season 4? (after escaping from the hive ship? ''s2-HIVE'')
                          Simple answer is no. In fact, I doubt TPTB really want him back, because they already have Ronon now. Besides, what type of episode would he be in? He's already been the fugitive, the guerrilla type group; what else could they do besides bring him back? I for one at least want them to tie up his story arc, even if it means he dies. At least one more episode wouldn't be bad.
                          Last edited by Ltcolshepjumper; 31 May 2007, 04:03 AM.
                          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            I think you're the one making assumptions, nothing in Cameron Mitchel's post gave me the impression he was trying to say that Rainbow was tired of it, hence the 'if'.
                            So the "I think he's just tired of it" part doesn't give you the impression he was trying to say that Rainbow was tired of it?

It was the first sentence of the post!
                            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Hi all, please sign this petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html

from all on the F.O.R.D thread

WE WANT FORD BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                              sigpic
                              sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

No hes dead. He can't fly a dart so he couldn't escape. If he could fly a dart he wouldn't have needed to Sheppard's help to fly it. The Daedalus would have said, "there is a dart escaping to the planet's Stargate".

Sorry hopeful people, he is dead. Space dust. Gone. Nada.

If he magically comes back to life, like Carson will, I swear I will stop watching SGA.
                                Last edited by monkey_man132; 05 June 2007, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X