This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Unless the writers want to bring him back, Ford is gone. out of sight out of mind, and I suspect any character that's removed will suffer the same fate. weir and beckett next year...

Anyway, I actually liked Ford more when he went 'dark side.' Slightly psycho Ford works...
    I doubt he will come back either but I did like "dark Ford" alot better.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Why not Sora, she and he had a connection when they first met. They could do a back story that we find out that she was being held prisoner, they began talking. He was keeping her company when he was off duty. The idea that they could have been there when the team was captured. They were just in another location. I like the idea of him being the leader of a new race and his children having being seen as a new race. Wait a me, didn't I read some where once that they were going to do a storyline on a group of people that were just like Adian. That they lived off a Wraith gene.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodcold View Post
        Why not Sora, she and he had a connection when they first met. They could do a back story that we find out that she was being held prisoner, they began talking. He was keeping her company when he was off duty. The idea that they could have been there when the team was captured. They were just in another location. I like the idea of him being the leader of a new race and his children having being seen as a new race. Wait a me, didn't I read some where once that they were going to do a storyline on a group of people that were just like Adian. That they lived off a Wraith gene.
        I don't know I just don't like the idea of a Ford/Sora romance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          I doubt he will come back either but I did like "dark Ford" alot better.
          ITA. Normal Ford was just annoying IMO. Crazyeye!Ford is a lot more intestesting. I wish we could see more of him, but oh well ;(
          click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
            ITA. Normal Ford was just annoying IMO. Crazyeye!Ford is a lot more intestesting. I wish we could see more of him, but oh well ;(
            Mabey we will. How about a standoff between Dark Ford and Dark Carson? We'd need lightsabers though or the true Sith Lord can't take power!

Comment

Working...
            X