This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twinchaosblade ½ View Post
    I've never been a fan of the Black Leather Jackett of Hawtness anyway... *ducks very fast behind a desk*

Don't start throwing things at me please!!! Please!
    I give up. *looks up from behind desk*
    I want to hug you not throw things at you!

I don't get the obsession with the leather jackets at all. I was almost in tears when DH said Rodney would get to wear a leather jacket...I can't Thunk that! I'll try but I think I will fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      I want to hug you not throw things at you!

I don't get the obsession with the leather jackets at all. I was almost in tears when DH said Rodney would get to wear a leather jacket...I can't Thunk that! I'll try but I think I will fail.
      ~Sigh~, my future mate has bad taste in clothes. Oh well, such is the spice of life.

I couldn't wait to see McKay in leather and shirtless---Oooooh!!! I giggle in excitement!!
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
        David should start wearing bizarre costumes in public just to mess with us. He should have a publicity shoot where he mentions that the Atlantis dress code is changing, and wear a fishnet tank-top and fabric bell-bottoms, all with the Atlantis logo printed on them.
        That I would pay to see

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
          David should start wearing bizarre costumes in public just to mess with us. He should have a publicity shoot where he mentions that the Atlantis dress code is changing, and wear a fishnet tank-top and fabric bell-bottoms, all with the Atlantis logo printed on them.
          This........ is what nightmares are made of.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
            The sleeves are awful!

It's the Star Trek TOS Pant Ruffles all over again...this time as sleeves! noooo!
            lol
            the way the colour goes down the arm is very reminisant of my college tracksuit jacket(not the same colour scheme obvioulsy)..well his has atlantis on it and mine says fitness dept..

again i would hae to see full standing shot before i can pass final opinion

Comment

I doubt it's a new uniform, especially since they changed uniforms at the end of season 3. Why do they keep chaning uniforms on Atlantis?

Vala,

Comment

They look like unused Enterprise outfits

Comment

I think those Trek-style Uniforms look ridiculous. I can't take those soldiers and scientists serious when they wear late-90s-raver-synth-jackets

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                    Okay, I'd say it is the new uniform, I've brightened it up a bit and that looks like an Atlantis patch on his right arm doesn't it? Doesn't look leather though:

Decades later, the last bastion of humans left in the Pegasus Galaxy were gathered together.
                    Little Kid: Gramps, why didn't we win the war against the wraith?
                    Gramps: Seems those darned Earth folk were spending all their time concentrating on changing their uniforms. Darned silly if you ask me!

What is it with the people constantly mucking with the uniforms on SGA? I don't recall this being done on SG1. I mean, they had OD BDUsa nd black ones and that was about it, but now you can tell each season by costume changes!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                      ~Sigh~, my future mate has bad taste in clothes. Oh well, such is the spice of life.

I couldn't wait to see McKay in leather and shirtless---Oooooh!!! I giggle in excitement!!
                      It has nothing to do with fashion.
                      I am an ethical vegetarian it is against my beliefs to wear the skins of animals. So I am hardly going to fawn over McKay wearing dead animal skins am I?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                        It has nothing to do with fashion.
                        I am an ethical vegetarian it is against my beliefs to wear the skins of animals. So I am hardly going to fawn over McKay wearing dead animal skins am I?
                        Oh you murderized it...

Oh no...we must call off the engagement. Actually I'm 75% raw foodist, the rest is made up of protein of all kind.

And no you won't fawn on McKay in animal...

By the way I have the material...I think it's nylon. It looks from the pic like the same material used for the Victoria Secret's new Apex bra. Like that funny sorta thermal material.
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                          By the way I have the material...I think it's nylon. It looks from the pic like the same material used for the Victoria Secret's new Apex bra. Like that funny sorta thermal material.
                          LOL! I had no idea things had progressed this far (I am definitely the man in this relationship)

Comment

Maybe it's pleather.... but I still don't see the need to change the uniforms AGAIN...

Comment

The new uniform looks more "sci-fi" to me, but the season 3 uniform was cool. So why change it?
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, they've changed the cast around so much, they might as well continue with the theme of change...

Comment

Working...
                                X