Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt it's the new uniform, the new uniforms are similar to SG-1 uniforms and can be seen towards the end of Season 3 in The Ark with Sheppard, and again in First Strike on both Sheppard and McKay.

Photo From JM's blog:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Stricken; 14 April 2007, 04:37 AM.

Comment

It sort of reminds me of the traditional uniforms, just made black and the color patches on the removed and changed to a stripe.

However I would need to see a full shot, because it's hard to make everything out clearly. It would have been better if Hewlett wasn't holding the book, because then we'd at least be able to see if the canadian flag is present.

sigpic

Comment

Doesnt look too bad but as with everyone else, i'll need a full shot to make a proper decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
          I agree- it doesnt really grab me- I thought that DH said that they were all getting the leather jackets of yum and I assumed the new shirts that were introduced at the end of S3!!!!! This jacket just isnt cool!!!
          I'm wondering if that is a leather jacket? It kinda looks like it might be if you look at the inside of the sleeves.. there's definitely a jacket lining in there of the kind you tend to see on jackets made of leather or other "outdoor" fabrics.

DH definitely said at P2 that they (more specifically he!) were getting cool leather jackets for Season 4.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            I'm wondering if that is a leather jacket? It kinda looks like it might be if you look at the inside of the sleeves.. there's definitely a jacket lining in there of the kind you tend to see on jackets made of leather or other "outdoor" fabrics.

DH definitely said at P2 that they (more specifically he!) were getting cool leather jackets for Season 4.
            Hmm, they'd look like biker jackets with a stripe like that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
              Hmm, they'd look like biker jackets with a stripe like that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
              I was just gonna come back and edit my post cos I forgot to say that if it is a leather jacket it looks like a kinda biker style jacket (which I certainly think is cool!) but you beat me to it...
              sigpic

Comment

I'm sure someone will ask Joe on his blog

Comment

we'll have to wait for the promotional pictures.

Comment

Okay, I'd say it is the new uniform, I've brightened it up a bit and that looks like an Atlantis patch on his right arm doesn't it? Doesn't look leather though:

Last edited by pilgrim soul; 14 April 2007, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                      Okay, I'd say it is the new uniform, I've brightened it up a bit and that looks like an Atlantis patch on his right arm doesn't it? Doesn't look leather though:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ew_uniform.jpg
                      I agree, Josie. That struck me first too, that it really looks like an Atlantis patch on his arm. And yes, seems very much trekki...

And I also agree that the jackett doesn't really look like a leather one. More synthetics of some kind. *shrugs*
                      Although I have to admit that I've never been a fan of the Black Leather Jackett of Hawtness anyway... *ducks very fast behind a desk*

Don't start throwing things at me please!!! Please!
                      I give up. *looks up from behind desk*
                      Twinchy---
                      sigpic
                      FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

I like it. It's nice that Atlantis gets a bit of freedom with the uniforms rather than the same old BDUs that the SGC personnel have to wear. Not that there's anything wrong with them, I love Mitchell in BDUs

Comment

Originally posted by SGA4ever View Post
                          we'll have to wait for the promotional pictures.
                          Great. That'll be some 6 months or so after Season 4 has started airing then...
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't know about anyone else but I would of liked the ne uniforms to be more like the Ancient ones. Forget about the Asurans. I think the Lantean guard uniforms are cool and I personnally would of wanted the new uniforms to look similar
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:
                            President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                            President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                            Forum Charmer
                            Forum Ambassador
                            Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                            VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                            VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

I don't like the new uniforms if that's what they are !!!Too Trekky !!!
                              One more reason not to watch S4 !

Comment

From the colour skeem etc - I think season 4 of Atlantis is going to be alot 'darker' then the other seasons. Seems very interesting
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:
                                President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                                President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                                Forum Charmer
                                Forum Ambassador
                                Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Working...
                                X