This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    That's what I'd like to know. Sam's still a military officer so I hope the long hair will be gone as it isn't exactly military regulation, is it
    Spoiler:
    (or is it full-bird Colonel's discretion)?
    I'm just so used to Sam with her short hair (which I love) I just couldn't see her having any other hairstyle. Clothing? Again, from what I saw in those pictures at:

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/61853.html

They appear to be very casual. Not very military at all. I mean I honestly didn't think Sam would be doing what Hammond and Landry did whilst commanding the SGC and wear the USAF Dress Blues, but I expected her to be wearing a military-type of uniform of some kind. I just hope those pics weren't of Sam but of Amanda on set before her hair gets the chop. I won't judge anything though until the episodes actually show though.
    SPIOLERS for season 4 episode
    Spoiler:
    Since this is the episode where alot of people get sick, it's possible she's sick too. I mean, does anybody's hair look good when they're sick? Nope.

But in the one shot of Jason, AT and Joe F, she was in black shirt and as I recall, blue jeans. Maybe it's downtime?

Comment

I actually heard that Carter would be in Atlantis as a civilian, it would make sense and would leave Shepperd as ranking military officer
      sigpic

Comment

Hmm those uniforms seem a bit odd. Didn't the crew already get new ones toward the end of season 3?

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          SPIOLERS for season 4 episode
          Spoiler:
          Since this is the episode where alot of people get sick, it's possible she's sick too. I mean, does anybody's hair look good when they're sick? Nope.

But in the one shot of Jason, AT and Joe F, she was in black shirt and as I recall, blue jeans. Maybe it's downtime?
          I guess it's certainly possible that it is downtime. Could it also be possible that Sam will most likely be spending all her time at Atlantis rather than going off-world? If so, then maybe the necessity for her to wear a military uniform isn't there?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
            I actually heard that Carter would be in Atlantis as a civilian, it would make sense and would leave Shepperd as ranking military officer
            I think thats a rumor. I can't see her resigning from the military.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It seems that new uniform is only worn by McKay at this point. I hate it. I hope they don't keep it. They really need to keep a uniform for once on the show. At least Sheppard is still wearing the same from the end of season 3.

And I saw on Joe Mallozzi's blog, a pic of Carter in her dress uniform so who knows at this point.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                I wish she'd [Teyla] start wearing her athosian clothes like Ronon does, she looks far better in them.
                I'll second that one, at least when she is on base she should wear her athosian clothes. It's more practical to wear the uniform when off world with the team though (combat vest anyone?).
                Last edited by turbo1889; 14 May 2007, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                  It seems that new uniform is only worn by McKay at this point. I hate it. I hope they don't keep it. They really need to keep a uniform for once on the show. At least Sheppard is still wearing the same from the end of season 3.

And I saw on Joe Mallozzi's blog, a pic of Carter in her dress uniform so who knows at this point.

Vala,

Actually, Mckay wasn't only one! Zelenka got one one just like Mckay has! look at this piccy

Comment

Hmmm... looking at Zelenka's shoulder - it almost looks like these have the color panels on the back, as well (like around the shoulder blades).
                    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Yeah, I'm dying to see what others looks like beside that blue stripe jacket. I'm sure most of you guys are anxious as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
                        Joe Mallozzi mentioned new uniforms awhile ago well this is our first sneak peak...

Note the blue stripe running down David Hewlit's arm and along his shoulder.

The picture is from Joe Mallozzi's blog (13/04/07)
                        the outfit looks great , but wow i would like to know what kind of visine David Hewlett uses for those big beautiul eyes ?
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
                          Yeah, I'm dying to see what others looks like beside that blue stripe jacket. I'm sure most of you guys are anxious as well.
                          Same here. There are likely different colors for each position, like the ST uniforms.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Kate Hewlett has updated her blog with a pic of her brother in the new uniform:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_sHpUbf4k3Ag/...050406_002.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Kate Hewlett has updated her blog with a pic of her brother in the new uniform:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_sHpUbf4k3Ag/...050406_002.jpg
                              Hmm. McKay's jacket looks just like the old version, except that it's, blackish. It doesn't look like a Star Trek costume to me apart from maybe the panel that indicates blue for science. Ah wait a minute. That looks like some kind of jacket liner. I notice he has the blue stripe jacket on his lap. Is that the one that some people are saying looks too much like a Star Trek uniform?
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                              X