This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X04Shivaji View Post
    Hmm I dont think Britian should get one i think India and China should the two more powerful countries even in terms of military would wipe the floor with Britian not just sayin cos the hell of it cos its truw Britian control's an army of 300,000 200,000 reserves India and China has million strong army and India has the 4th Largest air force one of the most advanced navys china has the largest army in the world, a decent air force (they catchin up) and thier navy as well its getting better all the time. in terms of money and resources no one can touch India or China even the states (Out Sourcing) and the lack of trivium and asgard tech just requires tweeking
    Tehy'd never give oe to a communist country and india doesn't even know about the stargate program.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
      From what I understand the Brit's best-of-the-best are #3, Israel>US>Brits. I think man-for-man the Israeli Military is by far the best trained. W/ America & Great Britain following.

From what I understand from the best traind army`s are for the basic solders

israel
      the netherlands
      the brits
      usa
      sorry cant spell

Comment

but what i miss in the stargate univers is the involvemet of the dutch
        hir in the rael world if ther is troble the dutch are alwas rady to send monney medecal and milatri aide

perhaps in the stargate univers my people are being traint for space dutie
        it will not be the firs time that we are beaing sponsert by the US to set up force to asist theam.
        Last edited by kefke20; 01 March 2007, 01:47 PM.
        sorry cant spell

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
          Plus Amanda Tapping is half British, so we should get a BC-304

lol it say's she comes in a ship maybe a british ship (HMS . Victory the most famous of all ships )
          ow and about the size of the army, size dont matter its how you use it lol .And lets face it we have no idea how many ship sgc 4 maybe 5 they just might not mention them lol

P.S. BRITISH and the U.s.a are the best in the world to hard to tell the diffrences! lol

Last edited by nemisis; 01 March 2007, 11:44 AM.

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by X04Shivaji View Post
            Hmm I dont think Britian should get one i think India and China should the two more powerful countries even in terms of military would wipe the floor with Britian not just sayin cos the hell of it cos its truw Britian control's an army of 300,000 200,000 reserves India and China has million strong army and India has the 4th Largest air force one of the most advanced navys china has the largest army in the world, a decent air force (they catchin up) and thier navy as well its getting better all the time. in terms of money and resources no one can touch India or China even the states (Out Sourcing) and the lack of trivium and asgard tech just requires tweeking
            its not in allways in the numbers but in the qwalty of your man and material
            if britian vs inda ore china the kill ratio will like 30 to 1 for the brits

butt wat you sed thay are catsing up very fast
            i only wonder wou long thay can keep up with out runing out of monney
            a army up keep with high numbers of man and great qwalty is a inposeble
            eavan the US can not do thade
            sorry cant spell

Comment

truth be told, things are much better off with one country in control, therefor you don't have stupid bickering between countries.

Comment

Originally posted by kefke20 View Post
                From what I understand from the best traind army`s are for the basic solders

israel
                the netherlands
                the brits
                usa
                truthfully, id say the countries that are at conflict the most probably have the best soldiers.

israel, brits, usa, South Korea (awesome soldiers i hear)

being from canada, our military gets a laugh a bit too often, but our soldiers are well trained. Afghanistan is our first real combat mission in about 40-50 years

bus honestly, most special forces are trained "about" the same.

Its all about the toys. American planes, missles, choppers, communications is by far the best.

Comment

Originally posted by bniblett View Post
                  truth be told, things are much better off with one country in control, therefor you don't have stupid bickering between countries.
                  but you can not do that allon and the ather counties, powes and allis whon`t stand for it. the best solosin is to place stargate comand homeworld secerety and the starnavy onder UN banner
                  sorry cant spell

Comment

And they're not bickering now? China didn't just make a play for power because they feel that they're being left out? Do you think that would be the last we'd hear from them if Sg-1 wasn't ending? By sharing technology they can bicker all they want, but they'd have 4-5 ships a year with which to defend Earth as opposed to the 3 that they're sharing between two galaxies right now. Personally I think the benefits outweight some pesky arguments over how to use the fleet. I also would be interested to see those arguments as it helps to flesh out the plot and show that they're learning that they have to deal with each other if they really want to be considered a power out there in the universe. You can't bury your head in the sand forever and ignore the rest of the world, just because a few people will be arguing at a table somewhere while the people on the field get the additional help they need.

Comment

But the 'bickering' ensures that what is done is done in the interests of the world, and not just one country.

Comment

Its all about the toys. American planes, missles, choppers, communications is by far the best.
                        not alwas
                        like the aberham tanks of the usa great machiens but thay got a vital flau, like most mobile things of amerika thay got a thast for gasoline
                        if i was in conflict with the usa i would ignor the tanks and go for the hughs fleet of gas trucks thad ride after thame.

thats wy the dutch army got germans tanks, rpc an artilery.
                        butt the the air force is amerikan
                        and the navy is home made

its all albout how can deliver the best qwalty

and sorry if start to domenate tis thread
                        Last edited by kefke20; 01 March 2007, 01:46 PM.
                        sorry cant spell

Comment

Yes materials are expensive, but the prices are in US$ and at the moment the US$ is very weak against the pound 1.96 today.
                          The SBS are better than the SAS who are tons better than the Delta Force. In terms of normal soldiery, just look at the amount of accidental killings (aka friendly fire), more American soldiers have died from friendly fire (by percentage) than British ones. The trouble with american soldiers is they are too gunho (that was taken from, a friend of mine serving in iraq).
                          Britain should get it's own 304 or even better a new class. Lets face it they would probably make better use of the ship than anyone else.
                          In terms of engineering all I have to say about British are 2 designs: The Harrier Jumpjet and Concorde.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet View Post
                            Yes materials are expensive, but the prices are in US$ and at the moment the US$ is very weak against the pound 1.96 today.
                            The SBS are better than the SAS who are tons better than the Delta Force. In terms of normal soldiery, just look at the amount of accidental killings (aka friendly fire), more American soldiers have died from friendly fire (by percentage) than British ones. The trouble with american soldiers is they are too gunho (that was taken from, a friend of mine serving in iraq).
                            Britain should get it's own 304 or even better a new class. Lets face it they would probably make better use of the ship than anyone else.
                            In terms of engineering all I have to say about British are 2 designs: The Harrier Jumpjet and Concorde.

lol britian could get 1 now half price sort of lol

and america ows us one we gave them the plans to the jetengine for planes after world war 2 so.. after the war with the guold they need to return the favour.

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

very true.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                                very true.
                                okie they dont ahve to give india or china a 303 but they could at least get thier help i mean when it comes to tech america is like 4th 5th and in terms of speed of production dont get started on the subject its a no brainer, and im terms of quality per solider india and china's soliders rival the british and american with ease the last two war games bettwen india and america india has won with ease (check Jane Defence Weekly) ermm India has got planes that Rival the F-22 Raptor (SuMKI 30) the Brahmos Missile http://www.brahmos.com/ supersonic speed and can carry a nuke payload which is better than anything states got at the moment then thier theres the navy http://indiannavy.nic.in/destroyers.htm they got really good ships obviously not Nimitz Class but they get the job done and keep China and Pakistan @ bay ;d

Comment

Working...
                                X