Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could be a brand new built 304 or maybe a new class, since Unending I believe it would speed up the ship building process, and we could have more 304s for Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Chaos View Post
      Hopefully it'll be an Oneill class Asgard ship or a completely new earth built ship with Asgard tech incorporated. I'm really hoping it'll be an Oneill class one though.
      I can't see Carter in O'neil. I see it the Other Way round. Since they are dating

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mikeroq View Post
        It could be a brand new built 304 or maybe a new class, since Unending I believe it would speed up the ship building process, and we could have more 304s for Earth.
        I see that or the oddesey.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          Hyperion is used in Angel? I like it because i'm a Final Fantasy VIII fan.
          It's the name of Angel's Hotel.
          sigpic
          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
          ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
            I can't see Carter in O'neil. I see it the Other Way round. Since they are dating
            Are they?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              Are they?
              Think so. Not 100% sure????

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

If Hyperion is the name of the ship I wonder what its going to do. Something big going by what JM said in his poem:

"Hyperion’s wrath threatens total destruction."

On what ship it will be, I see a few possibilities.
                1. Its Atlantis, and she comes to take command.
                2. Its an upgraded 304
                3. Its a new battleship
                4. Its a puddle jumper and she comes through the gate!
                sigpic
                By *E*K*R*

Comment

I expect by the 'Hyperion' comment he was referring to the episode 'Echoes', as Hyperion was a Greek sun god?

Comment

I was thinking, does Unending take place at relatively the same time as 'First Strike'? because if so,
                    Spoiler:
                    Earth doesn't have very much time to build a new ship employing the Asgard technology!

Comment

I believe the SG-1 episodes are before the Atlantis episodes, like: Unending -> First Strike, ect.

We won't see any new Earth tech until Carter comes in her ship!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeroq View Post
                        I believe the SG-1 episodes are before the Atlantis episodes, like: Unending -> First Strike, ect.

We won't see any new Earth tech until Carter comes in her ship!
                        But by how much? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months?

s4 opener should start literally seconds after the s3 closer, and Sam would have to get there pretty fast if she is coming to save them, so if Unending took place close to the same time as First Strike then we really don't have much time to build a new, more advanced ship.

Comment

maybe she was already building it at the time and then after Unending they can use the matter converter to complete it?

Comment

I thought it could have already been near completion but was upgraded with the Asgard legacy very quickly, but then I thought we have just had the Apollo like a few days before we expect her to arrive.

Comment

I don't really know what kind of ship Carter could arrive on Atlantis in. BTW where has the info come from that she WOULD arrive on her own ship? Do we know if she'd be in command of the vessel?

Sounds interesting though. I hope it's a suped up 304 or a new class entirely. After Unending and with how things were left after SG:A's season finale First Strike, who knows where TPTB will take us?

Capt

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                                But by how much? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months?

s4 opener should start literally seconds after the s3 closer, and Sam would have to get there pretty fast if she is coming to save them, so if Unending took place close to the same time as First Strike then we really don't have much time to build a new, more advanced ship.
                                It's usually hard to tell when the time difference between both. Usually both are set to run along the same timeframe, but episodes like McKay and Mrs Miller and The Return (when coming back from Atlantis to returning to Pegasus) put Atlantis a few weeks, perhaps a few months in front of SG1. Episodes SG1 episodes like Memento Mori and Family Ties could have lowered that a bit, but it's got to be a few weeks between the end of S10 and the end of S3.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X