• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promethues II
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
    The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

I would be leaning towards another 304, but with a few minor differences.

Comment

I think she is going to have some help from Daniel Jackson to help claiming an wraith (or any enemy) warship to capture it... And once again, McKay is going to be overreacted, and next he'll destroy atlantis

The last thing was a joke!

Comment

It would be sencless to deploy a new X-304 to Pegasus since she has two Deadalus while Earth only has one prehaps a new type of ship a destoryer class around the size of Promeatheous but not a Promeatheous class ship
          with energy based weapons so it can fire successfuly on wrath hive ships with out the weapon begin destoryed by wrath fighters
          C. Edmund

Comment

Originally posted by Atlanis View Post
            It would be sencless to deploy a new X-304 to Pegasus since she has two Deadalus while Earth only has one prehaps a new type of ship a destoryer class around the size of Promeatheous but not a Promeatheous class ship
            with energy based weapons so it can fire successfuly on wrath hive ships with out the weapon begin destoryed by wrath fighters
            That would be really good. I think a ship like that with some degree of offensive weaponry would be helpful, especially against a Wraith Cruiser.

Comment

well after unending spoilers

Spoiler:
              the Odyssey got a crap load of asgard tech including energy weapons so

i bet her ship is a juiced up 304 or a completely new ship with all the new toys.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Is it supposed to be called the Hyperion? I think I read it somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  well after unending spoilers

Spoiler:
                  the Odyssey got a crap load of asgard tech including energy weapons so

i bet her ship is a juiced up 304 or a completely new ship with all the new toys.
                  Spoiler:
                  Yup, lots of goodies from the Asgard's last will and testament... however, you did catch Landry's remark questioning how long it would take Earth to start to duplicate the Asgard tech.

However, it is a two edged sword wrt fiction. If Carter arrives with a new ship with too many, way too advanced, toys it merely gives the stories more God out of the box moments. Always thought the "beaming" technology did more harm than good to the storylines in several episodes. Way to easy of an out in many situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    I think she will probably have Oddysey. It doesn´t have any commander and Carter had command once or twice already.
                    Agreed.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

could be an asgard ship

or this
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        Is it supposed to be called the Hyperion? I think I read it somewhere...
                        That would be an awesome name!

Comment

Hopefully it will be
                          Spoiler:
                          an all new type of Earth ship created using all of the Asgard knowledge and technology we gained from then in the SG-1 series finale "Unending". Personally i would love to see a ship of ours with the technology and power to cut through the Wraith and Asurans as if they were nothing. In addition we allso get the planet wide ani repilcator sattelite as a part of of Asgard database, wghich means we should be able to eradicate them pretty easily. But knowing our friends McKay and Sheppard they will probably find a way to lose evey bit of Asgard knowledge and technology we have for some idiotic reason. And if this does happen I say put them out the airlock... punishment for repeated stupidity. Not that it really matters anyway... hopefully Carter's presence on Atlantis will end the "John and Rodney Show" and render Sheppard and McKay's incompetance null and void.

Comment

In "Unending", the Asgard gave us everything that they have and know. The upgraded Odyssey could blow up Ori mothership with a few hits.

So is this what the ship that Sam will arrive in Pegasus in will be like? Will we be allowed to have such a powerful ship in the Pegasus galaxy? Does this mean that to even out the odds, the adversaries of the Atlantis expedition will now come in flocks? 10-12 Hives/Asuran motherships at a time?

Or will they claim that they couldn't replicate any of the stuff that the Asgard gave us? Or will we lose the ship shortly after Sam arrives in the Pegasus galaxy?

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                              In "Unending", the Asgard gave us everything that they have and know. The upgraded Odyssey could blow up Ori mothership with a few hits.

So is this what the ship that Sam will arrive in Pegasus in will be like? Will we be allowed to have such a powerful ship in the Pegasus galaxy? Does this mean that to even out the odds, the adversaries of the Atlantis expedition will now come in flocks? 10-12 Hives/Asuran motherships at a time?

Or will they claim that they couldn't replicate any of the stuff that the Asgard gave us? Or will we lose the ship shortly after Sam arrives in the Pegasus galaxy?
                              Only the guys in charge know that.
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              A tribute to the Asgard, a great race, great allies and our best friends!
                              The Tau'ri will not forget about you.

Your legacy is safe with use.

Comment

even with the oddesy were not all powerfull one ship can't make a difference even all the knowleadge of the asguard can't make a difference some but not much.

i think that sam's ship is her design that doens't give much benefit but is build with the knowleadge of the asguard.

Comment

Working...
                                X