X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave C View Post
    if it is new it will be a 304 because they won't pay to build another set
    How's about a 305?? Since iirc someone in early season 9 of sg1 said there was plans in the works for a new class (don't quote me on this), perhaps she could get that..

Comment

McKay designed Hyperdrive boosted by a ZPM in a F302 imo.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        How's about a 305?? Since iirc someone in early season 9 of sg1 said there was plans in the works for a new class (don't quote me on this), perhaps she could get that..
        Nope...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
          LOL--what an ironic statement! A realistic space ship that has warp drive and asgard shields.

I believe you meant that it was realistic for the show. But I found the statement funny. I know it wasn't supposed to be. No offense, just found it ironic and funny.
          Since when do ships in Stargate have warp drives?

A warp drive is very different from a hyper drive.

Warp drive : a warp field encompasses the ship and it opens a window in the current space time; shields and weapons can be used.

Hyper drive: a drive catapulting the ship in a different space time with the help of a hyper space window. This space-time has different constants and it is shorter and parallel to the route taken by the ship. Weapons and shields cannot be used. The only exception in SG is Atlantis. They need to use the shields because the city has no hull. The shield is the hull.

Back to the topic, I want Carter to come with an O'Neill Class Ship to give a helping hand .

Comment

Actually, I think MTV got a hold of a Gou'ald cargo ship and pimped it out for Carter. Now it has 43 LCD TVs, a hot tub and a mini armory and science lab with 12 computers.

oh yea, and it has a Dish and Sirius radio so she can 'kick it' while out and about.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by corky View Post
              In interviews Carter comes to atlantis in her own ship. What do you think it is
              a) a new class of ship (that would be cool)
              b) a daedalus class ship (getting abit repetetive)
              c) another class of ship (?)
              What the diffenece between these 2?

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Guessing

a) new = cool new tech
                c) another = something we have already seen, deadalus, gou'ald, puddle jumper e.t.c.

Comment

I dunno, i hope in one of those ancient warships...

Comment

As of current caring about fans, it's going to be either 304 or a puddle jumper...

But of course some new cool tech would be awesome to see. Sometimes I so much hope that we'll get a giant transforming robot in SG... xD But that's just my kink.

Anyway, a good battleship would be great. Imagine Carter flying in on... the Gadreem or how was that race called planet terraformer...! xD

Comment

Its a 304. Be realistic. They wouldn't give her some custom ship. I imagine "her own ship" just means she's in command of it, that's all. And its probably just the Odyssey.
                      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Well her own ship can be... The Atlantis. And how does Carter end up at Atlantis - appear right of McKay's subconsciousness (we've seen her there already, right? XD). She becomes sorta real and takes command of Atlantis to save the day. The actual Carter will still be on Earth...

Ain't this a crazy idea? XD

Comment

Yeah. It is.

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I'm always into crazy ideas.

But anyways you're right, it's 99% a 304.

Comment

You like crazy like Jack?

Spoiler:

Comment

It's different styles of craziness. And Jack's not much crazy IMO, he's just ironic =]

One of the other crazy ideas: Replicarter on the Replicator ship, who somehow survived the Dakara incident (probably by hyperspacing).

Comment

Working...
                                X