Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the ship would be completely fanboy-craptacular.

Please, say no to DSC-Fanboi-Wetdream

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      And the ship would be completely fanboy-craptacular.

Please, say no to DSC-Fanboi-Wetdream
      Agreed. A new ship at this point is impractable as well as being fanboy related would mean one of two things. It'd be a really big peice of crap or a really cool new ship that gets blown up.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

"That's impossible, considering Unending occurs mere days before First Strike."

No, Unending occurs before the movies, and the movies occur before First Strike.

Comment

I knew it! I knew that she wouldn't have her own ship, I don't know why so many people believe that and why people thought that Atlantis was getting the Odyssey's ZPM. I knew it! Why was that false info ever given out to begin with? The part about Carter's ship that is.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
            I knew it! I knew that she wouldn't have her own ship, I don't know why so many people believe that and why people thought that Atlantis was getting the Odyssey's ZPM. I knew it! Why was that false info ever given out to begin with? The part about Carter's ship that is.

Vala,
            They were confused because no one realized that Mallozzi would give Carter the ability to fly in space/hyperspace when she really concentrates. Oops maybe I should've put that in spoilers.
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              <snip>
              JM has debunked the her own ship thing.
              I hadn't heard that, do you know when/where he did?
              Oh wait a minute, are you referring to when he corrected someone who said that she would command her own ship?

Does anyone know in which episode that Sam arrives as the commander of Atlantis? That could put another twist on the whole "she arrives in her own ship" thing.

It's possible that as genius21 said
              Originally posted by genius21 View Post
              <snip>
              that her own ship maybe something the size of the delta flyer from voyager
              and once they get the intergalactic bridge working again that is how Sam gets to Atlantis the second time.
              -

Comment

Everyone who keeps fandrooling and speculating that the "new ship" will have the legacy weapons and upgrades....

yeah, that'll work.

Because we've seen how the Ori have managed to find and engage the Odyssey every time they were using the new asgard core. Since they got every one of the new upgrades, they've been trackable. So.... that would be a great reason to slap it on the next ship to go to Pegasus, so that the Ori can start origin in Pegasus.

Brilliant.

Just Brilliant.

Comment

Theyve had gateships for a long freaking time now, and theyve got mini hyperdrives. Its high time they made human built hyperdrive capable gateships. Maybe be ironic and call them GATESHIPS. Hahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                    Everyone who keeps fandrooling and speculating that the "new ship" will have the legacy weapons and upgrades....

yeah, that'll work.

Because we've seen how the Ori have managed to find and engage the Odyssey every time they were using the new asgard core. Since they got every one of the new upgrades, they've been trackable. So.... that would be a great reason to slap it on the next ship to go to Pegasus, so that the Ori can start origin in Pegasus.

Brilliant.

Just Brilliant.
                    You're right, it IS brilliant, considering how Adrift takes place AFTER The Ark of Truth as confirmed by Joe Mallozzi, during which the Ori storyline will be finished off for good.

So very brilliant.

Comment

I am glad we are in agreement.

Also, that shouldn't be true. If it was, why would the Apollo come without asgard weapons? It should have gotten the same refit as the cartermobile.

Comment

if the ori movie have finished before adift and the apollo getting little asgard upgardes...

then i think the oddesey might have been desytroyed and earth only studied the asgard database before sometime it went to the roi galaxy....giving speculated reason why the 304 havent been given huge advancements..

if not that then they havent figured out how to biuld or copy the asgard tech enough...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          You're right, it IS brilliant, considering how Adrift takes place AFTER The Ark of Truth as confirmed by Joe Mallozzi, during which the Ori storyline will be finished off for good.

So very brilliant.
                          Indeed convert the Wraith and the Asurans .

Comment

Working...
                          X