Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    OMGoddess, I love that scene!! Never want to see the short version again... That's just one of my all-time favorite scenes. Éowyn-whumpage... How can I not love it.
    I know, it's a great scene, I still can't believe he left it out! And the extra scenes with her in the House of Healing? Grrr. But then I have a few issues with Peter Jackson's adaptations in a few other spots too (FARAMIR).

Maybe I just have issues with everything that I watch, even if I love it, or formerly loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
      I know, it's a great scene, I still can't believe he left it out! And the extra scenes with her in the House of Healing? Grrr. But then I have a few issues with Peter Jackson's adaptations in a few other spots too (FARAMIR).
      Oh PM me... I wanna know... Though, now I'm off to lalaland. 3:20am ... I have to be sorta awake in a couple of hours, cause I promised my Belgian Costume Division-friends I would come by and help with finishing our stargate.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

There's a weird song playing in my head. "I'm an anti girl, in an anti world" Must writer a parody out of it.

I was vastly surprised at the number of mods complaining at the s5 thread. And here I was thinking they were all diehard Malozzi-Huggers Wow, Integra really did convert them

Comment

scifi are idjets

'you won't believe what happens in the last 5 minutes of next week's eps'

oh we will NOW

that you have spoiled it you silly people
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw that commercial. I feel really bad for anyone who's been trying to watch the show without spoilers. Stupid Sci-Fi...
            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Gee, "Midway" had lots of guns, fights, explosions, death, but I was strangely. . .bored. Didn't seem to be much actual plot, but . . . next week better?

As for the teaser for next week. Someone's head needs to roll.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw that commercial. I feel really bad for anyone who's been trying to watch the show without spoilers. Stupid Sci-Fi...
                Skiffy doesn't know the definition of 'spoiler'. The only way to avoid them is to not watch it Live

Comment

I skipped Midway and saw the movie Jumper instead. Very fun and didn't run on too long. It gets my recommendation.

But waitwaitwait, what's this about a skiffy trailer that spoiled the hell out of Kindred, indicating that
                  Spoiler:
                  Carson may be a replicator? Bwa?

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                    I skipped Midway and saw the movie Jumper instead. Very fun and didn't run on too long. It gets my recommendation.

But waitwaitwait, what's this about a skiffy trailer that spoiled the hell out of Kindred, indicating that
                    Spoiler:
                    Carson may be a replicator? Bwa?
                    The problem is skiffy is so prone to mistakes, did they actually spoil The Kindred's
                    Spoiler:
                    big reveal on Carson or could they have mistakenly substituted replicator for wraith in the promo.

Carson, like Elizabeth with her supposed episodes, will truly only feature in half the episodes billed as his. One in his case. Can't say I'm surprised, but I am ticked.

Comment

This?

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                      I'm really looking forward to seeing him in this. He was great as Eomer. I'm still irriated with Peter Jackson for cutting out his scene where he finds Eowyn on the battlefield from the theatrical version of The Return of the King.
                      Is a great scene!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      scifi are idjets

'you won't believe what happens in the last 5 minutes of next week's eps'

oh we will NOW

that you have spoiled it you silly people
                      Well, we knew they were going to do it. It was just a matter of how. On the plus side,
                      Spoiler:
                      the people who are watching just for Carson now know they just have to watch the ending...

"Midway" review: meh.

sigpic
                      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Éomer, what's his real name again... Karl Urban
                        OHHH it Eomer i didn't recognize him

Borg me to I loved it! I loved griffin the most in the books.. wish there was a bit more of him... plus i adore jamie bell .. good set up for a sequel to
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Heh, nevermind I just caught up on the recent Joe M vs. GW rantyfest. The one where
                          Spoiler:
                          Joe got all mad that GW quoted him as saying that the returning Carson would not be a clone. Which, as any astute thinker can conclude, implies that the returning Carson...is indeed a clone/repliclone. Maybe he should have stayed silent and either contacted Darren to quietly change the GW article or corrected any misconceptions that came up post-Kindred? Because his antics just indirectly spoiled a whole bunch of people. Quite amusing.

Comment

maybe Joe M really did say that then changed his mind cause he couldn't think of anything else... so blames GW
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Heh, nevermind I just caught up on the recent Joe M vs. GW rantyfest. The one where
                              Spoiler:
                              Joe got all mad that GW quoted him as saying that the returning Carson would not be a clone. Which, as any astute thinker can conclude, implies that the returning Carson...is indeed a clone/repliclone. Maybe he should have stayed silent and either contacted Darren to quietly change the GW article or corrected any misconceptions that came up post-Kindred? Because his antics just indirectly spoiled a whole bunch of people. Quite amusing.
                              You know I think JM wins the award for show runner who has insulted/blamed the most people.

I saw the preview for The Kindred
                              Spoiler:
                              so umm Carson is really only in 1 episode. So next season it will only actually be 3 episodes. I guess I won't even bother to download The Kindred.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Are GW and JM at odds now? LOL How...mundane, not interesting, it would be a surprise if that man actually got along with someone. Butt-kissers don't count.
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X