Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
    Spoiler:
    Isn't Rodney old in this episode, ack I can't remember, so umm he dies. It would make sense with what Kate has said, that we would only see a bit of her. Shep cries, next season we go back in time and he never died. This episode is supposed to be somewhat in the future right?
    Now there's a thought.
    Spoiler:
    Rodney dies, we don't know if DH has signed a new contract, and fandom implodes. Again.

I don't think we've heard any rumors of someone specific leaving the show, have we? Last season didn't the rumors about Beckett and Weir start before the second half of the season?
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
      Now there's a thought.
      Spoiler:
      Rodney dies, we don't know if DH has signed a new contract, and fandom implodes. Again.

I don't think we've heard any rumors of someone specific leaving the show, have we? Last season didn't the rumors about Beckett and Weir start before the second half of the season?
      If that happens Fandom would melt and the S5 veiwership would dropp to triple figures

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        Larrin just needs to blow up with that ship. Someone please remove her conical bra... Madonna took those out I think in 1983!

As for not making an announcement... I can only take hope because of how secretive JM was about not revealing her 4th episode. Yeah, it does open up a big door (not one everyone likes), but opens it anyway. So I am not going to lose complete hope just yet.
        I have an idea, Elizabeth should be the one who blows Larrin to hell and gone! Go get her Liz!

Last night episode stunk big time. I hated how Shep was trying to get an eye full leering at Larrin's cleavage like he was a horny 15 yo. But, I guess that's what Shep has been reduced to. What a shame.

Comment

Larrin just needs to blow up with that ship. Someone please remove her conical bra... Madonna took those out I think in 1983!

As for not making an announcement... I can only take hope because of how secretive JM was about not revealing her 4th episode. Yeah, it does open up a big door (not one everyone likes), but opens it anyway. So I am not going to lose complete hope just yet.
          Wasnt BAMSR the last episode? Adrift, Lifeline, MC and BAMSR . That makes 4!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
            Hmm. Watching cats sleep. There's an interesting passtime. It can be quite amusing if, like mine, your cat squeaks and snores and twitches in his/her sleep....

Much more appealing than watching your favourite character getting Forded.
            Here Here! That's much more interesting.

Sigh.....

I miss Elizabeth....

I miss snarky Rodney....

I miss Ford....

I miss Kate and Carson and the OLD JOHN!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
              Spoiler:
              Isn't Rodney old in this episode, ack I can't remember, so umm he dies. It would make sense with what Kate has said, that we would only see a bit of her. Shep cries, next season we go back in time and he never died. This episode is supposed to be somewhat in the future right?
              I can see them
              Spoiler:
              killing someone (or everyone...) off in Last Man, only to hit the Big Reset in s5. But man, how lame. Would fandom really be in such a tizzy between s4 and s5 if TPTB killed off Shep, McKay, or more? Looking at it rationally, it would be pretty obvious that they were bluffing.

And Ronon
              Spoiler:
              can't die because TPTB have already talked about dealing with JM sans dreads in s5.

Maybe TPTB are trying to be like BSG -
              Spoiler:
              kill off Starbuck, even lie to the cast about Katie not coming back (EJO and MM were so furious that they had to be let in on the prank), and then bring her back at the end of s3. I don't think very many fans were convinced that Starbuck was gone for good though...

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
              Last night episode stunk big time. I hated how Shep was trying to get an eye full leering at Larrin's cleavage like he was a horny 15 yo. But, I guess that's what Shep has been reduced to. What a shame.
              That Shep, such a horndog. I saw no reason why he had to be tied up while Larrin sauntered around him either. Pure pandering.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                That Shep, such a horndog. I saw no reason why he had to be tied up while Larrin sauntered around him either. Pure pandering.
                Exactly. What was up with the bondage scene anyway? I was waiting for Larrin to jump her skanky self on Shep's lap any second. Maybe in the next eppy she's in she'll pull out the whips and chains. And I'm being extremely sarcastic here.....
                Last edited by kali1; 05 January 2008, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Did anyone else notice how
                  Spoiler:
                  Weir totally owned the command chair and oozed leadership in her brief scene? It's like she was born there. So why can't TPTB give anything of the sort to Carter? Even when she was on the Deddy it defaulted to Caldwell most of the time. Sheesh, I've been so unconvinced of her leadership the whole time she's been here.

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                  Exactly. What was up with the bondage scene anyway? I was waiting for Larrin to jump her skanky self on Shep's lap any second. Maybe in the next eppy she's in she'll pull out the whips and chains. And I'm being extremely sarcastic here.....
                  Damn, don't give TPTB any ideas! Despite how much they try to deny it, they have been known to take minor creative cues from fandom!

Comment

Did anyone else notice how
                    Spoiler:
                    Weir totally owned the command chair and oozed leadership in her brief scene? It's like she was born there. So why can't TPTB give anything of the sort to Carter? Even when she was on the Deddy it defaulted to Caldwell most of the time. Sheesh, I've been so unconvinced of her leadership the whole time she's been here.
                    Yeah, I noticed. Weir was good in her few seconds on screen. Carter? Carter lacks leadership. She doesn't even appear to be military anymore let alone a leader. I liked the old Carter the best. Now if they wrote Carter the way they used to, I might like her being on Atlantis. The new Carter can get herself blown up with Larrin.

Damn, don't give TPTB any ideas! Despite how much they try to deny it, they have been known to take minor creative cues from fandom!

OOPS! Something tells me they were thinking about that already....

BTW....Didn't the promos's say were going to be amazed or something along those lines? I was amazed alright. Amazed I watched an actual 15 minutes of the episode before deciding to work on the afghan I'm crocheting. I half watched the remainder of the episode and of course rolled my eyes when I heard Larrin's voice. Interesting enough, my cat decided to cough up a hair ball at that moment. I wonder....was that a mere coincidence or perhaps my cat just has good taste? HUmmmm
                    Last edited by kali1; 05 January 2008, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Thank you all for the b'day wishes!!

I had a busy and wonderful day. Invited some friends over, went ice-skating, had fries and then we played Disney-Pixar monopoly (I was Lightning McQueen). It was my friends' b'day gift to me. I'm so happy with it, and so geeky.

Didn't have time to think about season 4 at all, and just now I remembered there was an episode last night.

Oh and look... It seems I was in good b'day company...

Originally posted by dana View Post
                      Happy Birthday Falcon Horus, Joe Flanigan and Paul McGillion!
                      *giggles*

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
                      I'm stunned by all the people who think this opens the door for her to continue on the show.

Am I reading this wrong, or am I right and people are saying
                      Spoiler:
                      that the Atlantis people don't know she's alive, and she's now all "okay, we can go and do our thing now that they think we're dead" or whatever? That to me doesn't set her up for more episodes. It sets her up to be out there roaming around the universe doing her own thing with the replicators never to be seen or mentioned again. And again, Torri's said she's not been approached for season five.

...but for me, it just leaves it open for them to say "well she's alive, what more do you want?" and not bring her back at all.
                      Sounds like Ford to me.
                      Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      PS: How is that challenge going?
                      Didn't have time, but I'll have a look at it tomorrow, when the busyness has gone down. Can relax now and get back to writing.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      Just another tease for the fans, nothing more. Wasn't this her last episode? They'll bury her they way they'll bury the Wraith ally
                      Mmm... seems to be that way.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      FH, where are you???
                      Originally posted by dana View Post
                      I bet she's celebrating with her anti-family and anti-friends, having anti-fun and trying not to think of the sucktitude of s4.
                      What Dana said. Busy busy busy ... celebration!

I have a scary theory as to why TPTB haven't said who's on board for s5 yet. When talking about the finale Last Man, Joe M. said
                      Spoiler:
                      "I joined Marty G. and Paul for a special screening of 'The Last Man' director's cut. A great season-ender (and a bit of a tearjerker -- I defy you not to cry or feel sad or pity or slightly dizzy) with a final shot that will have fandom buzzing from final fade to the opening shot of season five."

So...could that mean that
                      Spoiler:
                      a main cast member will die in that ep, therefore the actor is not signed onto s5 and TPTB are keeping that quiet?
                      If Teyla dies, they can kiss my anti-SGA ass goodbye!

Her part will be cut even further.
                      Without a doubt.

PS: You might want to edit that post. It's not nice to talk about one of FH's favorite characters on her birthday
                      It's okay. I have no problems with people's opinions, I respect them even if they are my complete opposite.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

If you take the crappy promo pictures into consideration,
                        Spoiler:
                        my vote is still for Ronon to get the old boot.
                        sig made by me

Comment

If you take the crappy promo pictures into consideration,
                          Spoiler:
                          my vote is still for Ronon to get the old boot.
                          It would be rather ironic if Ronon got 'forded'.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                            It would be rather ironic if Ronon got 'forded'.
                            Oh, how the irony.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So who will replace Ronon if he gets Forded?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                So who will replace Ronon if he gets Forded?
                                Ford?
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X