Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    They should quote Einstein in the s4 DVD Box. Wise and fitting words.
    And bold the "human stupidity" if it's remotely possible.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      How about this?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and TPTB's stupidity, and we're not sure about the former.

sigpic

Comment

Could there be a light at the end of the tunnel? Will things change? If you want to know what I am talking about, look under the spoiler tags

Watch the whole thing! A friend of mine from Vancouver gave it to me .

"What took you so long?" ****LOL****
        Last edited by Integrabyte; 16 December 2007, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Nope, I'm not intrigued. I will be intrigued when we finally get to see Teyla again... in more capacity than 20 words and 5 minutes of screentime.

Until then I will remain a bitter anti who prefers her fanfic happy world over that what is shown on TV.

Comment

They should quote Einstein in the s4 DVD Box. Wise and fitting words.
            How about this?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and TPTB's stupidity, and we're not sure about the former.

Awesome!! Now if I could only green you guys!!!!
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Nope, I'm not intrigued. I will be intrigued when we finally get to see Teyla again... in more capacity than 20 words and 5 minutes of screentime.

Until then I will remain a bitter anti who prefers her fanfic happy world over that what is shown on TV.
              Keep your pants on . I am curious if Carson will change something .

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Awesome!! Now if I could only green you guys!!!!

A fruit basket would work too . I don't think they'll mind

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  I am curious if Carson will change something .
                  Probably not, with the level of stupidity we have seen so far, which Einstein himself said is infinite.

Comment

Probably not, with the level of stupidity we have seen so far, which Einstein himself said is infinite.
                    I am a physicist and I uphold blindly his laws, however, one day someone might prove him wrong .

Comment

Another couple of tracks for the Stinky Sock mix
                      First, especially for Sheppard, Tin Soldier by The Small Faces
                      Next Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls because the chorus describes the Anti's perfectly
                      Spoiler:
                      And I don't want the world to see me
                      Cause I don't think that they'd understand
                      When everything's made to be broken
                      I just want you to know who I am

Comment

Could there be a light at the end of the tunnel? Will things change? If you want to know what I am talking about, look under the spoiler tags

Watch the whole thing! A friend of mine from Vancouver gave it to me .

"What took you so long?" ****LOL****
                        Too much Carter, if there was anything I needed to confirm that I was right in not wasting my time with this season it's that, if only she wasn't there I'm sure I could put up with a lot of the crap tptb are putting us through, but no Weir and on top of it Carter, it's like throwing salt and lemmon on an infected wound, not thanks.

Comment

I am a physicist and I uphold blindly his laws, however, one day someone might prove him wrong .
                          Yep, he did say that it takes a single experiment to prove him wrong. Science is about being humble.
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            Yep, he did say that it takes a single experiment to prove him wrong. Science is about being humble.
                            *putting on goggles *

Comment

January 5th, the launch of "Greg's Critical View". Join Greg on his journey through the new episodes of Stargate: Atlantis and watch him analyse the episode piece by piece, sentence by sentence and frame by frame. Hear his comments on character development and hear his rants on inconsistancies, continuity and the general plot.

January 5th, the day it all begins. Be there.
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                                Too much Carter, if there was anything I needed to confirm that I was right in not wasting my time with this season it's that, if only she wasn't there I'm sure I could put up with a lot of the crap tptb are putting us through, but no Weir and on top of it Carter, it's like throwing salt and lemmon on an infected wound, not thanks.
                                I agree. 100 percent.

I was surprised by the couple of shots with Weir in them, though. Maybe they're trying to suck the casual viewers into believing she'll be a significant part of the second half of the season, because they know the reaction to her loss hasn't been positive.

Comment

Working...
                                X