Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    I'm usually busy watching Shep's hair while brain is auto piloting.
    You should be glad HK-47 is not here. After what he told me about his former owner, I think he'd want me to allow him to kill you after what you just said

Comment

Why am I getting the idea that Teyla's baby has something to do with Michael? It might even be a Wraith baby or a human-wraith hybrid.

And now more spoilerish messages:
      Spoiler:
      What's up with Sheppard and the Wraith? They seem like they're the best of buddies these days. Does it have something to do with that magical retro-virus he was infected with? Will we get to see Sheppard exhibiting Wraith powers once more and join forces with Michael/Todd/Queenie? (I admit, that would be cool, sociopathic Wraith-like Sheppard (Perhaps an idea for the second half of the virtual season )).

Anyway, a replicator on Earth? Boooooooooooooooooring. Rehash of the Trust and Ba'al. More importantly: If a single replicator reached Earth why isn't the entire replicator fleet there wiping Earth clean, are they scared of the weapon in the outpost even when they can build an entire fleet of city ships to attack?

RepliBeckett! Has the real Beckett been killed in "Sunday" or was it RepliBeckett? Or is this RepliBeckett? To combine this with the previous remark: I'd find it lame if they made this or the other Beckett a trap which brought a replicator to Earth.

Now to end with a two small nits:
      1) If Oberoth has so many ships then why doesn't send a few to scout all inhabitable planets in order to find Atlantis, it seems to be to be a logical thing to do.
      2) If Oberoth can build so many ships in such a short time then why did the Ancient lose the war? They could've simply ordered the replicators to build ships for them and wipe the Wraith out especially since Oberoth seemed to be winning the war even before he started to wipe out human inhabited planets.
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I'm usually busy watching Shep's hair while brain is auto piloting.
        Correction, it's The Hair (r)(c)(tm). It's what turns Colonel Sheppard into Kirk Colonel / Colonel Kirk.
        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post

And now more spoilerish messages:
          Spoiler:
          What's up with Sheppard and the Wraith? They seem like they're the best of buddies these days. Does it have something to do with that magical retro-virus he was infected with? Will we get to see Sheppard exhibiting Wraith powers once more and join forces with Michael/Todd/Queenie? (I admit, that would be cool, sociopathic Wraith-like Sheppard (Perhaps an idea for the second half of the virtual season )).
          Spoiler:
          Is it possible that We come in peace, shoot to kill will cheat on All-eating grumpy man with a Wraith?

Now to end with a two small nits:
          1) If Oberoth has so many ships then why doesn't send a few to scout all inhabitable planets in order to find Atlantis, it seems to be to be a logical thing to do.
          2) If Oberoth can build so many ships in such a short time then why did the Ancient lose the war? They could've simply ordered the replicators to build ships for them and wipe the Wraith out especially since Oberoth seemed to be winning the war even before he started to wipe out human inhabited planets.
          As i've said earlier, TPTBs have turned the Wraith into sissy-toys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Spoiler:
            Is it possible that We come in peace, shoot to kill will cheat on All-eating grumpy man with a Wraith?
            Perhaps, it would fit in the line of expectation.

Anyway, another question:
            Who here thinks the Asurans will be stopped by Mister Fantastic, Miss Fantastic-Miller and Todd the Wraith with a last minute implimentation of the Asimov's three rules of Robotics which will be spread to the Asurans by Neo-Weir?
            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Correction, it's The Hair (r)(c)(tm). It's what turns Colonel Sheppard into Kirk Colonel / Colonel Kirk.
              I stand corrected.

Perhaps, it would fit in the line of expectation.

Who here thinks the Asurans will be stopped by Mister Fantastic, Miss Fantastic-Miller and Todd the Wraith with a last minute implimentation of the Asimov's three rules of Robotics which will be spread to the Asurans by Neo-Weir?
              *raises hand*

*runs like hell*
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Me too.

Do you guys know, that 'Robot' is a Czech word?

Comment

Hmm, a bit of the promo made me think...

Spoiler:
                  about the Replicator on Earth (LAME)...someone said that there was an article where someone said that McKay would drag Elizabeth (repli? real? repli of repli?) back to Earth...probably to pursuade them to leave? Get rid of them? Kill the Earth!Replicator with her mind?

Ideas anyone how this could be connected?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    On True Pairing ... in my case, Kate/Teyla -
                    My OTP is kind of clear too
                    Spoiler:
                    (warning to all Sparky shippers: Look at my sig. The last one, who heard this attacked me with his pink-bladed lightsaber and that earned him a place in my sig)

Comment

Spoiler:
                      (warning to all Sparky shippers: Look at my sig. The last one, who heard this attacked me with his pink-bladed lightsaber and that earned him a place in my sig)
                      I promise not to attack you with my pink-bladed lightsaber...I hate pink anyway.

Comment

As someone who avoids the ship-threads, sans the "Kirking the Universe" thread which is a spoof of shipping, as one would avoid the black plague, I have to ask what is "Sparky"?

Originally posted by dana View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        about the Replicator on Earth (LAME)...someone said that there was an article where someone said that McKay would drag Elizabeth (repli? real? repli of repli?) back to Earth...probably to pursuade them to leave? Get rid of them? Kill the Earth!Replicator with her mind?

Ideas anyone how this could be connected?
                        Spoiler:
                        That's why I call Weir Neo or rather Neo-Weir. If this were to happen it's probably an homage to the Matrix.
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I have red one. And no, I'm not gonna attack you. You like what you like, and that's okay with me. And you might like this video.

Comment

As someone who avoids the ship-threads, sans the "Kirking the Universe" thread which is a spoof of shipping, as one would avoid the black plague, I have to ask what is "Sparky"?
                            Long time ago somebody named Sheppard/Weir ship "Sparky". It's a mystery why.

Comment

Sparky is...
                              Spoiler:
                              a term a bunch of silly Weir/Sheppard shippers randomly thought up one day and it kinda caught on. Sounds better than Shweir. Quoted from one of the creators.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sheppa...ir/message/345
                              Once upon a time, back when the Sheppard_n_Weir mailing list first began, Nos, A.j., and Little Red (the list mum and mods) were pondering a name for the pairing in order to stem the tide of the much feared smushy names (a.k.a. 'Shweir' or 'Johnabeth'). After some discussion, Nos decided to call it "Sparky." As you can see in the above link, it was for totally random reasons. Basically, it was a joke.

However, the name caught on, and what started out as something silly soon became a LEGEND shrouded in mystery among Stargate Atlantis fans. Today, people use "Sparky" without knowing how it came to be - they've gone so far as to invent reasons like "they're electric" and "someone used it in a J/E fic and it caught on" - some, like the former, seem reasonable, while others, like the latter, are what we folks call an "urban legend." The creator herself (Nos) even forgot who invented it, but upon research soon discovered her rightful place as the creator of "Sparky."

Since then, Pooh, Rose, and I have invented names for other pairings. "Spanky" is for Ronon/Teyla, and "Snappy" is for Rodney/Radek. Apparently, some other groups may be nicknaming their favorite pairings similarly, so don't be surprised if the Lantis fandom is flooded with "S---y" nicknames.

Spoiler:
                              That's why I call Weir Neo or rather Neo-Weir. If this were to happen it's probably an homage to the Matrix.
                              Oh, so...
                              Spoiler:
                              with the repeating stuff again, eh?

Comment

I have red one. And no, I'm not gonna attack you. You like what you like, and that's okay with me. And you might like this video.
                                Seen it already

Comment

Working...
                                X