Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
    Ahem, let's see...Sha're, daniel's wife, had a super baby, Adria...Ori super baby, Sam...had a super baby after being impregnated by alien artifact off world.!
    Sam had a baby? Where? When? I don´t remember....

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
      I think the baby will be normal. Stargate isn't one of those shows where babies of lead characters die or mutate. It’s a relatively subtle sci fi show.
      Subtle? When?

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
      Ahem, let's see...Sha're, daniel's wife, had a super baby, Adria...Ori super baby, Sam...had a super baby after being impregnated by alien artifact off world.

Early stargate was less inclined to so the "super baby" arc but later stargate without Grekko as QC will more than play that card!
      When? I must have missed that one

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        You know, I think Michael is going to take the kid... And that will be the ultimate darkness for Teyla. Have the child raised by the evil side and set him up against his mom.

Didn't they do that in Angel, where Daniel made sure Connor hated his dad (Angel)?
        I think Michael impregnated Teyla in Vengeance. I could be very wrong, though.

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        Neither do I.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          Maybe Jackie has a feeling about season 5...

Comment

If she did then I'd hear about it from various sources that would be screaming 'Zomg Jack's baby'...I don't think that happened.

Comment

I just hope they don't let her loose the baby in battle or give her a stillbirth or something equally as awful. I would like seeing babys on Atlantis. First step to permanent colony. I really liked when the Athosians were still on Atlantis. And I want them to blow up earth or something. Everything was so much better when they had no contact with earth. Maybe I should stick to oparu's fanfic or start watching BSG.
              My bet is on the baby being abducted...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                Maybe Jackie has a feeling about season 5...
                Sam will bear Rodney's child... Little Sodney!
                sigpic

Comment

On a very on topic note,my stinky socks will go to Microsoft today because my Windows just crashed and I will spend 7 hours to fix it the way it was. So many replies with babies. You guys thinking to open a day care? Sam having a baby is news for me too. Guess I was out the day via episode aired.

Typos are not intentioneal, my communicator keybord is tiny

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    Oh, god, please not.

Oh and I finally sat down and watched BAMSR (had it sitting on my hard-drive for 3 days, what enthusiasm!)

Spoiler:

a) Totally pointless Rodney mobbing. This was not funny, it was vile. John and Carter should have spoken up right away and let him finish the presentation. WTF, that's what Atlantis has come to. Way to go. Military has taken over, great place to work for scientist.
                    b) Fran. I really liked her. Have they finally lost EVERY moral conscience?
                    c) And what happened to Sam? Did she have her brains removed that she had to look so totally confused when Rodney was explaining?
                    d) Larrin. *pukes*

Comment

No offense, but...

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                        No offense, but...
                        I agree with you, but hey, the way things are going...
                        sigpic

Comment

If the actors were paid for the amount of words they have to learn... DH would be the best paid actor on the show, and JM the worst paid...for season 2 at least.

Onto The Long Goodbye...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                            No offense, but...
                            I agree with you, but hey, the way things are going...
                            Yeah, plus they were planning to make Rodney a daddy, but Rachel situation intervened. So it will get postponed until S5 and we all know that Katie will
                            Spoiler:
                            die
                            and Keller
                            Spoiler:
                            will hook up with Ronon
                            so that only leaves Sam as the mother * pukes *

Comment

Yeah, plus they were planning to make Rodney a daddy, but Rachel situation intervened. So it will get postponed until S5 and we all know that Katie will
                              Spoiler:
                              die
                              and Keller
                              Spoiler:
                              will hook up with Ronon
                              Do we know that with Katie for sure, or is that just Anti-ness speaking?

Comment

Spoiler:
                                die
                                and Keller
                                Spoiler:
                                will hook up with Ronon
                                Imagine the S/J shippers reaction if Sam
                                Spoiler:
                                indeed had a baby with someone from Atlantis...

Comment

Working...
                                X