Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    : I'm God. Bow before me!

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    I'd bow to that!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Who do you think taught Pajus all he knows

I'm so snerching that over-reacting smiley, if you don't mind
      Snurch away, it's not like I made it.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
        Snurch away, it's not like I made it.
        Ta

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte
          Why risk a wager on something obvious?
          Alright, that just made my stomach churn a bit.

As for kirking, honestly I think that word is abused when it comes to Shep. Exactly how is he kirking? Because he flirts? I mean for all intense & purposes he's a single man w/ a healthy libido ... isn't that considered normal? I know what my ship Terrance's are, but it's not against the rules when you view the guy as a single attractive (by some people standards) man. In 3 years there's been ... let's count down:

Chaya
          Larrin
          the girl from when he was trapped in w/ the ancients trying to ascend.

The girl from the tower he was not flirting with her.
          What am I missing?
          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post

As for kirking, honestly I think that word is abused when it comes to Shep. Exactly how is he kirking? Because he flirts? I mean for all intense & purposes he's a single man w/ a healthy libido ... isn't that considered normal? I know what my ship Terrance's are, but it's not against the rules when you view the guy as a single attractive (by some people standards) man. In 3 years there's been ... let's count down:

Chaya
            Larrin

What am I missing?
            Teyla, Elizabeth, Rodney,...

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post

Chaya
              Larrin

What am I missing?
              Nothing. Sheppard kirks not. He is kirked.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I don't think Sheppers hits on everything female in sight. But I am awfully tired of women flirting with him while he looks dazed and confused or gets an "aw shucks" grin. It's gotten old and makes him more of a Mary Sue, IMO. All the women love him, meh.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                  Yeah, I don't think Sheppers hits on everything female in sight. But I am awfully tired of women flirting with him while he looks dazed and confused or gets an "aw shucks" grin. It's gotten old and makes him more of a Mary Sue, IMO. All the women love him, meh.
                  I will give you that there's lots of flirting going on. From everyone all around. It's just tiresome when it's only Shep that's getting a finger pointed at.

Pajus: You think he flirts with Rodney? *scratches head* maybe I need to be taught the definition of flirting? I see friendly banter. Sometime tiresome, sometimes funny.
                  Teyla: Again, friendly banter.
                  Elizabeth: As much I am a sparky shipper, there's always an underlying warmth, and not the total disregard in the banter.

Alright, my meds are still making me feisty it seems. I will scurry under my rock for now.
                  sig made by me

Comment

Sheppard is not kirked! The Hair(r)(c)(tm) in kirked

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Sheppard is not kirked! The Hair(r)(c)(tm) in kirked
                      Oops, my mistake!
                      sigpic

Comment

*raises hand*

Mista Kotter Mista Kotter can i be kirked by sheps hair please!!!
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          *raises hand*

Mista Kotter Mista Kotter can i be kirked by sheps hair please!!!
                          Me? Nope, but you can kirk it.
                          sigpic

Comment

To be all educational...anti-word for the day, taken from the Urban Dictionary, http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=kirk+out&r=f

kirk out: to go off, to get really upset......to exhibit rage or anger; To be so extremely pissed off at a situation or person that you can only talk in short chopped sentences like Captain Kirk from Star Trek.

Examples: Mckay totally kirked out in Quarentine. The antis...(pause)...are...(even longer pause)...very kirked out...(dramatic pause again)...about SGA season 4.

Comment

the whole show is turning into star trek. Beam me up scotty, alien chicks with the hots for sheppard. Neurotic scientists, mega star ships, phasers, stun guns, bizzaro looking aliens that always have a human body.

the only thing missing is a klingon and Mr. Spock.
                              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                                the whole show is turning into star trek. Beam me up scotty, alien chicks with the hots for sheppard. Neurotic scientists, mega star ships, phasers, stun guns, bizzaro looking aliens that always have a human body.

the only thing missing is a klingon and Mr. Spock.

Just wait 'til SGU...

Comment

Working...
                                X