Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
    That fans seem to prefer Teyla-centered episodes than the Carter and McShep show.
    I think this is (in part) my theory? LOL
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      So much attention to detail.
      I'm a graphic designer. I need to have eye for detail... It's part of my job.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Ah, I see that famous Egyptian river is rearing it's head again
      It's very popular these days... I've been on it since the start of season 4, and have firmly been peddling since Doppelganger.

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
      Seriously! What theory? It's like you guys are talking in code or something.
      If we are, then I seriously need to reread the Anti-Code-Talking chapter cause I can't follow either.

That fans seem to prefer Teyla-centered episodes than the Carter and McShep show.
      Of course, of all the characters she's the only one (besides Ronon) of which we know so little about that 3/4 of what is written in fanfic is fannon.

Teyla is pretty much the only character keeping me linked to this show.
      Yeah... second that.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

we spoke in code just to annoy the pro people hehe

and now back to the campaign to get the show cancelled...
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Whoot!
          sigpic

Comment

Code:

means: S4 stinks like my socks.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
              Code:

means: S4 stinks like my socks.

LOL!!

Comment

Lmao!
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I had a really serious question for all the Anti-folks here, don't get offended but there are few questions and some theories that I had to get off my chest. I have read people's comments here and I think it's time for me to say what is on my mind and ask these important questions. I put in a spoiler tag so it would not take up the whole screen.

Spoiler:
                  Does anybody know when Stargate Atlantis Squarepants comes out? I literally spit my coffee onto my computer monitor when FH posted that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    I had a really serious question for all the Anti-folks here, don't get offended but there are few questions and some theories that I had to get off my chest. I have read people's comments here and I think it's time for me to say what is on my mind and ask these important questions. I put in a spoiler tag so it would not take up the whole screen.

Spoiler:
                    Does anybody know when Stargate Atlantis Squarepants comes out? I literally spit my coffee onto my computer monitor when FH posted that.
                    You almost fooled me!!

I suppose it will air back to back with SGA S5, the next season. But some rumors say that the two shows will be merged and

Spoiler:
                    Patrick will take McKay's place as lead scientist and will be Carter's new love interest. McKay's fate is still unknown, but it is possible he will still be in the show in some capacity.

Comment

You almost fooled me!!

I suppose it will air back to back with SGA S5, the next season. But some rumors say that the two shows will be merged and

Spoiler:
                      Patrick will take McKay's place as lead scientist and will be Carter's new love interest. McKay's fate is still unknown, but it is possible he will still be in the show in some capacity.
                      LOL, maybe it will be a mini-series!
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I'm really sorry...

Anyway, Brian set your coffee aside and swallow first before proceeding...

How do you recognize a Wraith who has been feeding on Spongebob?
                        Don't look before you have an answer of your own.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          I'm really sorry...

Spoiler:
                          OMG I want to marry this manip and have many icon sized pics with it!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Now you know how Reefgirl felt when she read the 4th chapter of my first smut story

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I almost died from laughter when I saw Falcon Horus's Sammantha Who post. That was the weirdest post I have ever seen. *hides in closet*
                              Last edited by jelgate; 16 November 2007, 02:54 PM. Reason: Because I can
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I'm really sorry...

Spoiler:

I wonder who can suck the life out of you more, Stevie the Wraith or Spongebob ?

Falcon, nice manip, *high five*

Comment

Working...
                                X