Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    Only sam and keller... i guess the wraith really will win

LOL. That would be fitting. The final revenge of TPTB . . . kill off everyone but the two characters who never belonged on Atlantis in the first place. The End.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
      LOL. That would be fitting. The final revenge of TPTB . . . kill off everyone but the two characters who never belonged on Atlantis in the first place. The End.
      sadly i wouldn't put it past them
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
        no offence, but that has to be the worst rationale for disliking episodes ever. 'omg sateda and max payne both have bullet time like effects - ITS A RIP OFF' (of the matrix? ). 'OMG AVATAR AND CS BOTH HAVE GUNS - ITS A RIP OFF'. 'OMG KOTOR2 AND SEER BOTH HAVE PEOPLE WHO CAN SEE THE FUTURE - RIP OFF'. lol. sure.
        First: I'm a big sci-fi fan and I still consider Max Payne to be better than Matrix. Plus the whole revenge on the highest ranking Wraith (who looks a lot like Jack Lupino) - You can't get any closer than that

Second: Have you ever seen the SG-1 mod to CS (released in 2003 I think)?

Third: Okay that might've been a little too creative on my part. I guess I just like that game too much to see its characters and prophecies being imitated this cheaply

I made something today...cut for size
        Sad, but beautiful

Comment

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            Reminds me of the "Just Say No To Drugs" ads. lol.
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
              hehe
              Spoiler:

Comment

Well, stay away from both and you'll feel better. I wonder, what are the chances the show ratings life sucker won't be in TMC, the one last episode of SGA-1 I'll bring myself to watch.
                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Don't buy drugs... Become a rock star and they'll give them to you for free

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                    Well, stay away from both and you'll feel better.
                    I suppose the only way to make me sit through and entire episode of SGA-1 would be to stuff me with drugs without my consent.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Don't buy drugs... Become a rock star and they'll give them to you for free
                      God only knows how The Rolling Stones are still alive, let alone still touring

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                        I suppose the only way to make me sit through and entire episode of SGA-1 would be to stuff me with drugs without my consent.

I have just the thing for ye . TGI Friday's have this 0.5l cocktail. I have no idea how they make it...you do not feel the alcohol at all. After 1/4 I was singing in languages I do not speak . Started walking funny and laughing at everyone . SGA will become the biggest comedy afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          God only knows how The Rolling Stones are still alive, let alone still touring
                          hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                            Drink some home-made plum brandy (63 percent is the best drink on this planet)

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              Drink some home-made plum brandy (63 percent is the best drink on this planet)
                              Slivovitz?

Cherry wine is my numbing drink of choice, followed by Mulled Wine

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                Slivovitz?

Cherry wine is my numbing drink of choice, followed by Mulled Wine
                                Slivovitz? this booze makes me want to puke
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X