Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Antis!
    sigpic

Comment

YAY! 6,000 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Thanks... I have my moments... sometimes... Just PM me the link when it's published
        You have been added to the author's notes, for it was you who helped with the title. I went with something shorter but you're still my savior.

I'll leave you the link.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          When the authors are writing the show like stupid babies for stupid babies, there is no helping that
          Maybe if tptb used the time they spend in coming up with excuses about the ratings dive on actually coming up with stories for the show, you know, something more creative than the same enemies or rehashed episodes from SG1 (only with different names) they might be able to think of something else that isn't "oh wee! reset button!" or "hey! let's use the replicators again, but let's name them Asurans, no one will notice".

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
            *cries* I know. I wasn't a fan of the parent series. Part of what drew me to Stargate Atlantis was the second word in that title.

I liked the ensemble cast. Wish we could have had more of them.
            ITA. I never watched even a second of the parent series until after I started watching Atlantis. And I just could not get into it. Watched for about ten minutes and changed the channel (shrugs).

I miss the Atlantis I knew and loved before "Sunday".

Originally posted by Luz View Post
            Maybe if tptb used the time they spend in coming up with excuses about the ratings dive on actually coming up with stories for the show, you know, something more creative than the same enemies or rehashed episodes from SG1 (only with different names) they might be able to think of something else that isn't "oh wee! reset button!" or "hey! let's use the replicators again, but let's name them Asurans, no one will notice".

LOL. I guess it's easier to spin the numbers than to spin new ideas. The SGA "reset" apparently consists of . . . wash, rinse, repeat.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
              *cries* I know. I wasn't a fan of the parent series. Part of what drew me to Stargate Atlantis was the second word in that title.

I liked the ensemble cast. Wish we could have had more of them.
              agreed agreed

loved sheps team... but for me that incl Weir and Carson... gads i miss them
              keller and sam just throw off the total ying and yang of atlantis
              Last edited by parisindy; 15 November 2007, 05:46 AM.
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78
                Hey Mcbarr, stop with the green already! LOL, anyway how are you buddy?
                Anti-s4.
                sigpic

Comment

Just heard on the radio today that SpongeBobs: Atlantis SquarePantis brought in 9 million viewers.

Spoiler:

Maybe we could change Atlantis' name to: Atlantis: SG-1 Square Pants.

Comment

Heh, at least one Atlantis show is a success.
                    sigpic

Comment

Any chance of getting the writer for that show to nwrite for Atlantis

Comment

Maybe they need to dump another SGA character and bring in Sponge Bob. He shouldn't be too taxing to write.

Comment

Maybe SpongeBob could be added to the team and no one would notice.

Comment

Wraith: Mommy? How do I feed?

Wraith queen: You idiot! I told you a million times already! Lay a hand on him and then suck him dry!

Wraith: Mommy? How do I feed on him? *presents SpongeBob*

Wraith queen: WOW

Comment

Actually I'd like to see how Wraith children develop,

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                Actually I'd like to see how Wraith children develop,
                                Knowing you, I can say with some guarrantee of accuracy, that you'd more like like to see how Wraith children are conceived

Comment

Working...
                                X