Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will give all future seasons of SGA a chance - I will admit the show took so geeting used to (it's quite different from it's parent show IMHO); but I lvoe it nows. I wanna see more Wraith/Ford/exploring Atlantis thou!

Comment

Hell yeah, Atlantis forever (I hope)
      sigpic

Comment

Absolutely YES!!

If TPTB continue the same standard of s3 into s4 i'll be ecstatic.

I cant wait to see AT join the team. I think she will bring some interesting story lines to the show. Im also looking forward to see how they incorporate her into the current team.
        sigpic
        By *E*K*R*

Comment

tbh i am gonna watch S4 but i dont like the fact that carter is going to atlantis she will proberly fk it up. NO CROSS OVERS!!!!!

Comment

YEs, I'll give it the same chance I gave SG-1 Season 9 (6-7 episodes) !!! Hope it doesn't go the same way ('cause right now Atlantis is the only show I watch regularly)!!!

Comment

Originally posted by david2708 View Post
              Once Malozzi and Mullie take over in S4, I'll be bailing on the show. Their track record is horrendous and i won't waste my time on anything they have their hands in.
              I'm a bit worried about that as well but I'm still willing to give S4 a chance.

Comment

Yes. I think SGA deserves many Seasons. But with M&M in charge I don't understand how this will happened. If I see Lucius one more time I will be very upset about the show.
                LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                My fan fiction

Comment

Undomesticated equines would not keep me away.
                  sigpic

Comment

Absolutely YES! I will watch anything Stargate
                    Spoiler:
                    So many colours. All the pretty horses.
                    What's he talking about?
                    I gave him some morphine for the pain. I may have given him a wee bit too much, but he was making it impossible for me to treat him.
                    Excuse me. Why am I lying here?
                    You have an arrow, Rodney, in your gluteus maximus.
                    Oh. Well, that sounds painful. Gluteus maximus. Glootus...maaxim ...Oh my God! That's my ass, isn't it?!
                    Aye.

Comment

Absolutely.

Season 3 has been EXCELLENT. I didn't like Irresponsible, but I have to admit that it had some good parts. However, one mediocre episode in 13 doesn't make me think less of season 3. IMHO, out of the 13 we've seen so far, 10 are excellent, 1 very good, 1 good and 1 mediocre. So if the aired episodes as a whole so far are any indication, I'll be extremely happy with the rest of season 3 and season 4.

Having said that, I have to admit that I don't like the following about what I've heard from season 4:

1) Cast changes
                      Spoilers for cast changes:
                      Spoiler:
                      I wouldn't change ANYTHING about the current cast The 6 regulars are EXCELLENT. They have a fantastic chemistry together (actors as well as characters). So I'm sad about Carson
                      But what I especially dislike is the possibility of any SG-1 moving to SGA as a regular. I rather see NEW characters than any SG-1 character moving to Atlantis. It hasn't been confirmed the number of episodes that Amanda Tapping will be there, and I haven't seen anything indicating that she'll be a regular. The ocassional guest spot such as the ones we've seen in McKay and Mrs Miller, I don't mind. I'm 100% against any SG-1 as a regular, though. And, I don't like the idea of any SG-1 at SGA as a recurring character for a number of episodes either. BUT if it has to be one SG-1 character as a recurring one, I guess I rather see Sam than any of the other characters.

2) Mallozzi and Mullie. When I first heard that they could be the new show runners I said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". I think they've written the worst episodes in the Stargate franchise in recent years. However, I've been thinking about it. I consider Robert Cooper a great writer, but a bad show runner. So maybe Mallozzi and Mullie surprise me the other way around. Maybe they are bad writers but they turn out to be good show runners. Maybe they're better at seeing the woods than a single tree. Who knows. Show runners don't have time to write many episodes so that will be good

Comment

I will give season 4 the chance I'm currently giving season 3. If an episode is good I'll download it off itunes, if it isn't, I won't pay to see it.

I'm just worried about what they're going to do with the Wraith now.

Comment

An absolute YES. Loved SGA from the word go and it would have to be pretty bad before I'd tune out.

Even though I don't want Carson to leave or Sam coming over for a long stay, I'll give S4 a chance. Hopefully, I'll be pleasantly surprised because I have faith in Atlantis and want it to stay around for a few years yet.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes.

The stargate universum is my favoritue virtual home. The SG shows entertaiment me every week and I am loyal to the crew since a decade. I hope that there will be a new SG show in 2008 and the Stargate : World will be succesfull too to get new viewers. I would like to see more old and new races to bring back the old SG-1 feeling (exploration, first contact etc.) So they should write some episodes about the Oannes, the Chrystal skull's giants or other long forgotten races. They should make more story line connection with the MW this way. For example: we should learn about the Gadmeer or the Lifeboat aliens, how they left the Pegasus to reach MW etc. I wish that we will have at least 2-2 Teyla and / or Ronon centric episode. Teyla should discover more about her connection to the Wraith. Ronan should be a more intresting characters with past, hobbies etc.

But I what is the most important? I would like to see Martin Gero and Carl Binder as executive producer instead of Paul Mullie and Joseph Mallozzi! Martin Gero never made a bad episode. He is writing fresh, funny stories with good character events. If I know well he and Carl Binder were "supervisor producers", but they are the soul and the heart of the Atlantis show. This two writer made the most episode in Season 3:

No Mans Land - Martin Gero
                            Misbegotten - Paul Mullie
                            Irresistible - Carl Binder (story by Brad Wright & Robert C. Cooper)
                            Sateda - Robert C. Cooper
                            Progeny - Carl Binder
                            The Real World - Carl Binder
                            Common Ground - Ken Cuperus
                            McKay and Mrs. Miller - Martin Gero
                            Phantoms - Carl Binder
                            The Return, Part 1 - Martin Gero
                            The Return, Part 2 - Martin Gero
                            Echoes - Carl Binder (story by Brad Wright & Carl Binder)
                            Irresponsible - Paul Mullie and Joseph Mallozzi
                            Sunday - Martin Gero
                            Tao of McKay - Martin Gero
                            The Game - Carl Binder (story by Don Whitehead and Holly Henderson)
                            The Ark - Ken Cuperus (story by Ken Cuperus & Scott Nimerfro)
                            Submersion - Carl Binder
                            Vengeance - Carl Binder
                            First Strike - Martin Gero
                            Last edited by Platschu; 10 December 2006, 06:02 AM.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

of course i will. i love sga. i don't think there's a single bad ep apart from irrisistable. the writing is great and the stories keep getting better. i think adding AT to it will only make it better. and lets face it she's only there temporarly as a guest member. it's hardly going to wreck the show. i just don't see why people don't like season 3.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                                Undomesticated equines would not keep me away.
                                hehehe!!!

YES i will be watching season 4, because i love the show and i love sheppard!

however i will be watching with caution, and if all these various changes to the show proove detrimental to it, then i will sadly stop watching, or at least not be so pastionate about the show anymore.
                                I really do want to keep watching, i guess we will just have to wait and see where they take season 4, unfortunatley getting rid of carson AND adding little miss perfect carter to the show have already put a dampner on my exitement for season 4, oh and M and M (although im with the person who said maybe theyll make better showrunners than writers *fingers crossed*)!!
                                so at the moment the answer is YES, but with caution!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X