This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
    ^ I feel the same way. Although Ive loved s3 its just been a bit too easy for the team.

Yes, I will be watching s4. Its still a great show and im really excited about the changes that are taking place. I cant wait to see how they pan out.
    As am I. I am anxious to see how this pans out.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Of course I'll give it a chance. I'm not happy about losing characters or, mostly, about Carter coming on, but I'm going to wait and see. If I don't like what they've done after a couple episodes, then I'll just switch off. Kinda like what happened to Enterprise and the great exodus of season 2. I tried so hard to hang in there, but I can only tolerate so much.

Comment

Yes ! OH YES !!! of course ill keep watching my most favorite show,
        the only problem is that the cast are pushing carter to every hole they can push her into, even sneak her into SG atlantis even though she does NOT, i repeat NOT belong in there, for god sake why can't they just keep our precious carson around ??? it's not fair !
        but i definatly will keep watching it.
        http://www.silvup.net/images/dmbkep8vqzynqwi.jpg

Comment

Changes or no changes (well, as long as the team i.e. Sheppard, McKay, Ronon and Teyla stays intact), I will definitely be watching!

xTristen

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

I believe if you vote in one of these polls, you should probably give an explanation.
            I voted no. I love Atlantis. It isn't the best thing on tv; it has always been to my reckoning a more enjoyable program than most shows out there today. It has a lovely team feel, tons of different people to 'ship' for, and isn't continually depressing like BSG has become (although I enjoy BSG.)
            So why the no vote?
            It isn't the only thing on tv. I do not expect any producer, writer or anyone involved on the show to listen to what we have to say. They write for themselves and it is their vision not ours. I do have expectations, when I shell out the money for dvd's, verbally extol the virtues of watching the show (live even) and in general give them my support. My expectations do not entitle me to drive the direction of the show.
            I AM upset over the loss of Weir. I am disappointed that Carson won't be on next year. Can they remove favorite characters never telling me why? Yup. That is their right, it is their show. It is also my right to no longer watch because the remaining characters are not as interesting to me, or I no longer care for the direction the show heads. When half (that is quite probably a gross hyperbole) the viewers for X-Files left when Mulder left, was it just crazy loons? Or just people saying 'this doesn't really interest me anymore'?
            I probably would not have watched many episodes without Weir in them, although I might have given it a chance and seen what direction they were heading. I do love the show. Right now though, I don't see my worrying on a Friday to catch it or bothering to tivo it. All of the happenings have left a bad taste and a feeling of 'Meh' towards the show. I can catch up on all the other shows I've Tivo'd throughout the week, or even better read a book.
            "It's been my experience, Julia, that no matter where you go...there you are. " Suzanne Sugarbaker
            (Designing Women)

Comment

Sure I will, but my patience has limits. If TPTB keep on killing the original characters of my favorite show in order to bring new people, I'll have to stop watching, though.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah! the war with the Asurans is coming and new people and things are making their way on to the new season.
                sigpic

Comment

Simple answer is Yes! I will give Atlantis season 4 a chance.
                  Actor
                  [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Definately will give season 4 a chance, especially if the season three ending is good. Of course, I tried giving season 9 of SG-1 a chance and lasted about 3 episodes, but if I'll give a season without Jack a chance, I'll definately give Atlantis a chance.
                    *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
                    *~*
                    sigpic
                    *~*
                    photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

Working...
                    X