X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

Mmmmmmm, nice!
    Yep! I love that "reluctant hero" look!

Side Note: I was browsing Cafe Press (www.cafepress.com) yesterday and they have "I Love Radek" shirts (big red heart w/ white letters)! And ones with the Czech flag (a couple different variations) and things with Radek's quote from "The Brotherhood": "I can't work with these actors" (my quoting might not be exactly right ...). Way cool stuff!
    : How much time do you need?
    : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
    : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
    to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
      Mmmm. We haven't had field-gear!Zelenka in a while. More's the pity, because he's my favorite.
      He does look nice in it. I think my favorite pic of that bunch is the one with Ronon being all protective. Awwww.

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
        Yep! I love that "reluctant hero" look!

Side Note: I was browsing Cafe Press (www.cafepress.com) yesterday and they have "I Love Radek" shirts (big red heart w/ white letters)! And ones with the Czech flag (a couple different variations) and things with Radek's quote from "The Brotherhood": "I can't work with these actors" (my quoting might not be exactly right ...). Way cool stuff!
        I'll have to check that out. Haven't been on Cafe Press for awhile. Tried to order the Zelenka and Mckay chrip mugs awhile ago and the system wouldn't let me so I gave up and said forget it!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Spoiler:
          That's just cause they look for anything to get upset with Keller about. There's a reason why it says 'Anti' in the thread title! She wasn't that bad in the Shrine, IMO. Not saying that I was happy with everything in that episode but I didn't think Keller was that bad.
          Spoiler:
          Actually, Keller's actions in regards McKay (continuing non-sexual contact that could lead to sexual contact with a patient, acting as primary physician to a man who has confessed romantic feelings for her, continuing to act as primary pysician after it's become clear even to her that her judgment is clouded in regards that patient, and replaying the video of a brain-damaged patient saying he loved her over and over again) are her most blatant disregard for medical ethics and professionalism yet. In reality-land, Keller would have been reported by one of the other doctors and have underwent a disciplinary hearing, or Jeannie would have gotten herself a lawyer.

Keller is just not believable as a doctor, much less the CMO. That and the whining in "Missing" are the two biggest reasons people step over into the Anti side.

And, of course, there ARE no anti-Zelenkas, because he's just that awesome.

Mmmmmmm, nice!
          Indeed he is.

I think some more thunking pictures are in order.

These are the ones I capped from DN's ep from "The Dead Zone" (want, take, have)...

Spoiler:

...and a motivator that captures my feelings during the scene...

Spoiler:

DragonLady
          "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Spoiler:
            Actually, Keller's actions in regards McKay (continuing non-sexual contact that could lead to sexual contact with a patient, acting as primary physician to a man who has confessed romantic feelings for her, continuing to act as primary pysician after it's become clear even to her that her judgment is clouded in regards that patient, and replaying the video of a brain-damaged patient saying he loved her over and over again) are her most blatant disregard for medical ethics and professionalism yet. In reality-land, Keller would have been reported by one of the other doctors and have underwent a disciplinary hearing, or Jeannie would have gotten herself a lawyer.

Keller is just not believable as a doctor, much less the CMO. That and the whining in "Missing" are the two biggest reasons people step over into the Anti side.
            Spoiler:
            I understand why people are Anti. I specifically stay away from the pro and anti keller threads on purpose!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
            And, of course, there ARE no anti-Zelenkas, because he's just that awesome.
            Yummmmm, yep, Radek is just simply awesome!
            Spoiler:

I think some more thunking pictures are in order.

These are the ones I capped from DN's ep from "The Dead Zone" (want, take, have)...
            Love the behind shot! To bad it wasn't a full back shot!

Spoiler:
            http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/DragonLadyK/Berlinghoff/motivator5328042.jpg
            Love it!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

DragonLady
              BWAAHAAHAA!!! Love it.
              Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
              SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Spoiler:

DragonLady
                Absolutely! "Hmmm, I think I will have dessert after all!"
                : How much time do you need?
                : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
                : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
                to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
                  Absolutely! "Hmmm, I think I will have dessert after all!"
                  And just what kind of dessert were you thinking about eating, cream filled eclair's?
                  sigpic

Comment

And just what kind of dessert were you thinking about eating, cream filled eclair's?
                    Cream filled Radek's ear?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Keller: "Hold still, I need to finish syringing this stuff out! How did it get in there anyway?"
                      Radek (leaning sideways over infirmary sink): *sigh* "Carson never asked me these sorts of questions."
                      Keller: "So, are you saying I don't want to know? Hold still!"
                      Radek: "Ouch! Uh, that would be best, yes."

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        Huh?? The eclair can be alot more delicious! Though the ear can be quite interesting!

Originally posted by belevision
                        Keller: "Hold still, I need to finish syringing this stuff out! How did it get in there anyway?"
                        Radek (leaning sideways over infirmary sink): *sigh* "Carson never asked me these sorts of questions."
                        Keller: "So, are you saying I don't want to know? Hold still!"
                        Radek: "Ouch! Uh, that would be best, yes."
                        Now just could Elizabeth have been doing to Radek?
                        sigpic

Comment

Now just could Elizabeth have been doing to Radek?
                          I think a pastry tube must be involved somehow. I should probably stop there.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                            I think a pastry tube must be involved somehow. I should probably stop there.
                            ROTFLOL.

I was thinking whipping cream but pastry works too!

After all the eclair is a long pastry! Yummmm...and yeah, better stop there.
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's some pictures of David from the Chicago convention that my friend SandmansGirl took. I think she capture the twinkle in David's eye quite well!

I love this pic.

And this is pretty cute too!
                              sigpic

Comment

David's appreciation thread is a tad bit lonely. I've been posting convention pics there!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...60#post8921560
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X