Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
    Actually, he's taking the "Home Study" Anatomy 101 course.
    Now I wanna hear details

    Originally posted by Allestian View Post
    Buenos Dias!!!

    How are we all???

    I'm good

    Comment


      Originally posted by belevision View Post
      Was David laughing too? I was certainly laughing watching it... it was tremendously cute and the music choice was great. I will certainly watch it again when I need a smile.
      Thanks for the nice compliments. I wasn't trying to make it funny funny, just funny nice. People were laughing throughout, which is kind of hard not to do with David.

      LOL. I couldn't see David's face, he was behind a screen behind the stage.
      He did comment when he got on stage (can't remember everything he said at first cause I was alittle fanspell bound at the moment ) that someone had to really dig for some of those video clips and he had a big grin on his face. Apparently later I found out all my friends (and the guy sitting in the seat next to me who I didn't know) were all pointing at me when David said that. Probably good that I didn't see them or I would have curled up and died at that moment. A friend switched seats with me during the convention so I had a middle, upfront row seat to watch David. One of the best damn gifts I have ever gotten - thank you Elephant girl.

      Originally posted by Everlovin
      Rose! I must have missed it, Where is the vid you made for David?
      I figured out how to post it on YouTube!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmgKtzqS90Y

      Originally posted by DragonLadyK
      Brain. Floor. Goo. Puddle.
      Glad you liked!
      Last edited by Rosehawk; 27 August 2008, 09:30 PM.
      sigpic

      www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

      Comment


        Hey, everyone? According to imdb, David Nykl's going to be in Ep 5 of Sanctuary's season 2. I was already planning on seeing Sanctuary anyway, but now I definitely am. Nykl and Tapping is never not a good combination (though Zelenka and Sam have issues).

        Please return to your regularly scheduled programming.

        DragonLady
        "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

        Comment


          Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
          Hey, everyone? According to imdb, David Nykl's going to be in Ep 5 of Sanctuary's season 2. I was already planning on seeing Sanctuary anyway, but now I definitely am. Nykl and Tapping is never not a good combination (though Zelenka and Sam have issues).

          Please return to your regularly scheduled programming.

          DragonLady
          Cool. Thanks. David mentioned he was in an episode of Sanctuary but he didn't say which episode.
          sigpic

          www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

          Comment


            Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Cool. Thanks. David mentioned he was in an episode of Sanctuary but he didn't say which episode.
            He did now

            Comment


              Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
              Brain. Floor. Goo. Puddle.

              Just the thing I needed after dealing with one of the many teenagers on this forum. People should be dropped onto a desert island from the ages of 13 to 18 and not let off until they can behave like human beings instead of walking bundles of temper and egocentricity. Granted, some people would still be there at 40, but at least the rest of us would be spared.

              So. Yes. Thank you for the video.

              DragonLady
              Have you got an address for this island? I've got a raging bundle of female hormones that needs a holiday there

              Originally posted by Allestian View Post
              Buenos Dias!!!

              How are we all???

              Fine Ta, hows you

              Comment


                Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                Brain. Floor. Goo. Puddle.

                Just the thing I needed after dealing with one of the many teenagers on this forum. People should be dropped onto a desert island from the ages of 13 to 18 and not let off until they can behave like human beings instead of walking bundles of temper and egocentricity. Granted, some people would still be there at 40, but at least the rest of us would be spared.

                So. Yes. Thank you for the video.

                DragonLady
                Now you know something about the way I earn my living...
                The cake is a lie!

                Comment


                  David just signed up to do the Sunday breakfast for Cherry Hill!!! I'm so-so-so excited! <squeeee!> Can some of the Chicago folks describe their breakfast ... so I can stress to the Hubby how much fun it is & that we have to do this! Thanks, guys!

                  All: Hi to everyone, btw! Hope everyone's having a good day! <waves!!>
                  : How much time do you need?
                  : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
                  : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
                  to : What are you? Union?

                  My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Thanks for the nice compliments. I wasn't trying to make it funny funny, just funny nice. People were laughing throughout, which is kind of hard not to do with David.

                    LOL. I couldn't see David's face, he was behind a screen behind the stage.
                    He did comment when he got on stage (can't remember everything he said at first cause I was alittle fanspell bound at the moment ) that someone had to really dig for some of those video clips and he had a big grin on his face. Apparently later I found out all my friends (and the guy sitting in the seat next to me who I didn't know) were all pointing at me when David said that. Probably good that I didn't see them or I would have curled up and died at that moment. A friend switched seats with me during the convention so I had a middle, upfront row seat to watch David. One of the best damn gifts I have ever gotten - thank you Elephant girl.


                    I figured out how to post it on YouTube!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmgKtzqS90Y


                    Glad you liked!
                    It was my pleasure, you know that. Anything to see you go all fangirl.

                    Still editing my pics, David's are unfortunately last on the list (since I didn't have my good seat for those, I wonder why... ). Will post them when I'm done, though.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
                      David just signed up to do the Sunday breakfast for Cherry Hill!!! I'm so-so-so excited! <squeeee!> Can some of the Chicago folks describe their breakfast ... so I can stress to the Hubby how much fun it is & that we have to do this! Thanks, guys!

                      All: Hi to everyone, btw! Hope everyone's having a good day! <waves!!>
                      THat might be a hard thing to do

                      Comment


                        Oooh, almost forgot. David managed to get me one of my funniest photo op pictures ever!



                        Do click to enlarge, I promise you it is worth it!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                          Oooh, almost forgot. David managed to get me one of my funniest photo op pictures ever!



                          Do click to enlarge, I promise you it is worth it!
                          Poor elephant

                          Comment


                            ¡Hola!

                            Silly me, I was asking this in another part of the forum! Here it goes:

                            Ok, a couple of months ago I decided to make a Zelenka plush toy to hang on my Christmas tree, because it was the only way to get any fandom-related in the open without being laughed out of my house.

                            However, I have no talent to draw a face that can possibly resemble him!

                            I also want to make some Jacks for my online friends... and myself!

                            Does someone knows where could I find something I can use?

                            ¡Gracias!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                              Oooh, almost forgot. David managed to get me one of my funniest photo op pictures ever!



                              Do click to enlarge, I promise you it is worth it!
                              Great Picture!
                              The cake is a lie!

                              Comment


                                Elephantgirl, that is adorable!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X