Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    I'd love to see a fic of that
    I actually had a rather cracktastic idea for an April Fool's joke that Radek, Rodney, Chuck and Lorne could play on everybody. They all wake up and demand to know where their "crew" is and they generally act ghetto and scare everyone.
    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Folks, we have got some absolutely massive sigs going on in this thread, too many for me to go about infracting every one.

The sig limits are:

no more than 200 pixels tall, no more than 700 pixels wide and ALL of it can have a file size no more than 50K.

I'm seeing sigs that are 2-3 times as tall as allowed, graphics that are 2-3 times as much as the limit.

Please, within the next 24 hours, check your sig, and if it's too big, please get it down to size. If you choose not to, then we'll snip and remove on our own to get things within our limits.

Thanks
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Pics from the Chicago con breakfast:

sigpic

Comment

Nice piccies - but I've seldom seen so ugly wallpapers.
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
            Pics from the Chicago con breakfast:
            Yay, more cuteness!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            What is it about hotels and convention centers, and ugly wallpaper? They all must get it at a discount from the same source.

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
              Originally posted by belevision View Post
              Yay, more cuteness!

What is it about hotels and convention centers, and ugly wallpaper? They all must get it at a discount from the same source.
              Originally posted by Rosehawk
              OMG. I love this pic. The way Ben is looking at David and David is looking back. This must have been when David started doing his Madona impression!

To be honest, the whole hotel wasn't that nice of decor. It's an older Hotel that really needs to be revamped, at least the rooms and conference need to be revamped and most of the carpet needs to be replaced. The hotel lobby is beautiful though.

Thanks!

And yes, that pic was taken right after the Madonna thing. Very funny. Lots of good pics of that scene out there.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
                I actually had a rather cracktastic idea for an April Fool's joke that Radek, Rodney, Chuck and Lorne could play on everybody. They all wake up and demand to know where their "crew" is and they generally act ghetto and scare everyone.
                That would be funny, but since The Shrine they would need to keep in mind:

Spoiler:
                Any strange behaviors may result in someone coming after their heads with a drill!

Comment

Thanks!

And yes, that pic was taken right after the Madonna thing. Very funny. Lots of good pics of that scene out there.
                  Wow, they deleted my post and it was about Zelenka!

David did the Madonna thing a couple of times. I don't think Ben quite knew what to make of David at that moment!
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                    That would be funny, but since The Shrine they would need to keep in mind:

Spoiler:
                    Any strange behaviors may result in someone coming after their heads with a drill!
                    Do you know how I hate that scene?

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Wow, they deleted my post and it was about Zelenka!

David did the Madonna thing a couple of times. I don't think Ben quite knew what to make of David at that moment!
                    Why would they delete it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Why would they delete it?
                      My guess is the pic that I copied from elephantgirls post. They gave us 24 hours so I didn't have time to check to see if it was too big, though if eg posted I figured it should be okay. I was going to do check it when I came back from picking up my kid.
                      I reposted the pic because otherwise it was hard to point out which one of them I really really like that elephantgirl posted.

Otherwise, who knows.
                      sigpic

Comment

Write it
                        I did have an idea, and I know just who his chief lady-of-the-night would be too

My guess is the pic that I copied from elephantgirls post. They gave us 24 hours so I didn't have time to check to see if it was too big, though if eg posted I figured it should be okay. I was going to do check it when I came back from picking up my kid.
                        I reposted the pic because otherwise it was hard to point out which one of them I really really like that elephantgirl posted.

Otherwise, who knows.
                        Nanny won't let us have any fun anymore, my posting tally is going up and down like a fan dancer's draws. At least I know I'm in the clear, for once, I don't have a sig anymore

Comment

Do you know how I hate that scene?
                          I actually had to look away during it. First time that's happened with this show!

Rosehawk: Very strange. It was just big sigs they said they were going to delete, and it hadn't been 24 hours... Maybe it was just a technical glitch or a mistake? *hopes* Maybe a mod will explain; I hope they do that if they delete something other than what they say they will, even if it was just in a PM to you.

Reefgirl: I would read that; it sounds entertaining.

Comment

Otherwise, who knows.
                            When you quote a pic you have to take out the IMG tags. That's probably why. But thanks to my quote people can still read your message!
                            sigpic

Comment

When you quote a pic you have to take out the IMG tags. That's probably why. But thanks to my quote people can still read your message!
                              I tried but the way your post quoted it was really hard to just get the one image, so I ended up saving it to my hard drive and posting on my photo bucket account

I didn't want all of them and also since you had six, just taking out the img tags wouldn't have been enough for others to see what I was talking about either.

I just don't think the post deserved to be deleted but I'm not going to quibble over it, not worth it when I have tons more fun Zelenka posts already out there . We so rarely have mods visible on this thread, actually skydiver posting is the first time I've seen a mod visibiliy post on this thread since I've been on gateworld and that's been well over two years. So it was just a bit of a shock though I saw other mods do some recent snips.

Nanny won't let us have any fun anymore, my posting tally is going up and down like a fan dancer's draws. At least I know I'm in the clear, for once, I don't have a sig anymore
                              Yeah, I notice you didn't have a siggy anymore. Is that permenant?

Oh, got to go, dinner!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, got to go, dinner!
                                Dinner? Zelenka-clone is gonna get lucky tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X