from McKay and Mrs Millar

Spoiler:
    Oh wow
    Spoiler:
    Rodney in leather, here's hoping they give one to Radek

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Wilde Irish
      Calling all Fans of Dr. Zelenka!

For those who'd like to see Dr. Z get a permanent part on the show - or at least ensure the PTB don't use him as cannon fodder a la Dr. Grodin, Spubba and I (well, Spubba did all the heavy lifting) have started a fan campaign to let MGM know how much we love our Czech!
      SPREAD THE ZELENKA LOVE!!!!!!!!!! Let's make him the "Walter" of SGA!
      Worth checking into Rose Wilde Irish. Thanks for the info!!!!

To be honest, if Zelenka every does go the way of Grodin or Janet, I would seriously quite watching I'd be so mad.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

He looks hot in that spoiler pic. The other guy doesn't look so bad either.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
        Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

His hair looks alot fuller. Makes you kind of want to run your fingers through it!
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, I needed another Zelenka pic.

Spoiler:

If anyone is interested on the Fun and Games, the Heal Hurt SGA, Zelenka was way ahead and in the lead. Now it is down to three people, Zelenka, Sheppard and Beckett. Sheppard is creeping up very fast on Zelenka so if you want to help Zelenka win, go an vote otherwise I think Zelenka's gonna be in trouble. considering Sheppard was almost out of the game and now he is catching up and I know how some of you feel about Sheppard
            sigpic

Comment

Hopefully he'll pinch Rodney's jacket *Phew*

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                Okay, I needed another Zelenka pic.

Spoiler:
                Caldwell: Hehe, your nipples are doing a Rodney.
                Zelenka: You're scaring me...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Damn me and my refusal to look at spoiler pics...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

It's not THAT spoilery, SilverDamascus. It won't hurt you to look, trust me.
                    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Thanks Syera! Oh my god
                      Spoiler:
                      Rodney jacket! Leather! Jacket. Rodney. And the hair and the eyes. I have a strange urge to attend the McKay thunk thread. That's never happened before. Oh man...so.very.pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                        Thanks Syera! Oh my god
                        Spoiler:
                        Rodney jacket! Leather! Jacket. Rodney. And the hair and the eyes. I have a strange urge to attend the McKay thunk thread. That's never happened before. Oh man...so.very.pretty.
                        Boy, do I know what you mean. That jacket gave me my first real hormonal reaction to David Hewlett ever.
                        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Me too, damn that's a pic...

Comment

Phew, lean and mean, I can hear Born to be Wild playing in my inner monologue droolings

Comment

You know I can actually image Radek in the leather jacket and he looks good too!
                              Last edited by Rosehawk; 09 August 2006, 08:01 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                                Caldwell: Hehe, your nipples are doing a Rodney.
                                Zelenka: You're scaring me...
                                Great one silverdamascus

Zelenka: I will only tell you this once Caldwell, Elizabeth is mine.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X