Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl
    Maybe he should take a leaf out of Kavan Smith's book and appear in every new Sci Fi show going, only downside there'll be less time for Atlantis
    Less than he already has in S3, not possible! I can't believe how little the show is using of Lorne and Radek. They seemed to have a few shots at the start and that's it. We really need to write in and complain, properly too late to save them in S3 but we might be able to save S4.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

It all depends on the actors other commitments I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
        Less than he already has in S3, not possible! I can't believe how little the show is using of Lorne and Radek. They seemed to have a few shots at the start and that's it. We really need to write in and complain, properly too late to save them in S3 but we might be able to save S4.
        Yeah, I have been disappointed in the less Zelenka time with SGA. I think next week his role will be bigger- he had I think he said three days of filming for McKay and Mrs. Miller so that is some significant time - I think.
        With the exception to the occasional storyline, his role has always been small, just when he was on screen it was very meaningful and got noticed. We fans just want to see more of him. SGA is focusing more on the stories with the main characters so I am guessing that is why we are seeing so little of Zelenka and Lorne.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Anyone wondering why Zelenka has such a nice grin right now? It even shows his wonderful dimples!!

Zelenka just won the most favorite SGA character on the Fun and Games thread. Fancy that, Zelenka is not even a main character and he beat out all the other characters. Says alot about David and his acting talents

That grin just turned into a smile

He sure has a great smile and a nice twinkle in his eye!
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 04 September 2006, 07:20 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I think he acts quite well with the rest of his body too!
            Mice
            Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

I think there's been a good bit of him in several eps this season. There was the whole Orion mess, and he was in Irresistable for a few very fun scenes. I can't remember offhand every time he's been onscreen, but he's had some very very good moments so far.
              Mice
              Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

*Evil Grin* hear hear, Mice

Comment

Hee hee hee...local theatre here I come!
                  Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                  SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

I noticed funny while at work yesterday...we have a safe that we keep all of our money from the various registers in...and it's a NKL Safe!!!
                    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Mice
                      I think he acts quite well with the rest of his body too!
                      Ain't that the truth. Quite fun watching him in action!

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
                      I noticed funny while at work yesterday...we have a safe that we keep all of our money from the various registers in...and it's a NKL Safe!!!

Only a true David Nykl/Zelenka fan would make that connection!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think there's been a good bit of him in several eps this season. There was the whole Orion mess, and he was in Irresistable for a few very fun scenes. I can't remember offhand every time he's been onscreen, but he's had some very very good moments so far.
                        It's just that it has been almost a month seen we have seen Zelenka in any new episode so some of us are having Zelenka withdrawals and to be honest I want to see more Zelenka on the screen. At least when he is on screen now, he really makes the most of his screentime moments.

In the past two weeks I have seen David on two other shows, while I enjoyed seeing him, neither show was that great and I found myself missing Zelenka, though in Psyche he did have a typical Zelenka type rant without the accent and I found myself laughing thinking Zelenka - that's actually how I realize it was David since I was in another room when the scene came on the screen.

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
                        Hee hee hee...local theatre here I come!
                        I am so jealous right now....*as I sulks and pouts* thinks to myself why did I ever move from Washington state and farther away from Vancouver. Course that is another story......
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh trust me, I definitely understand about missing Radek. I wish there was more of him too. I wish they gave more time to most of the other characters rather than just the John and Rodney show, no matter how fabulous I think Rodney is.

He and Zelenka interact so well, you'd think they would give them more scenes together. They have great energy together. I'd actually love to see some scenes with Rodney, Radek and Carson all together once in a while. Wouldn't that be amazing and fantastic? And fantastically amazing?

Mice
                          Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

Yeah, I like Rodney and Sheppard alot (sorry Reefgirl ) and I like their interactions with Zelenka. The Rodney Radek scenes are some of my favorite, those two works so well together especially when one minute they are snarling at each other, well Rodney is snarley and Radek is being expressive, and the next minute they are like best friends. I love how they just switch their moods and actions depending on the circumstances.

They should have an episode about the day in the life of a secondary character on Atlantis - Radek and all the stuff he has to go through in one day. Could be a fun Carson, Rodney, Radek day with a little Weir in there!!!

I'd actually love to see some scenes with Rodney, Radek and Carson all together once in a while. Wouldn't that be amazing and fantastic? And fantastically amazing?
                            I read your story "Theory of Relativity" I could tell how amazing and fantastic you really thought about this Trio
                            I agree, a story with the main focus on the three of them could be a really fantastic and fun story to watch.
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 06 September 2006, 05:58 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I loved their interaction in Duet and in Seige 3, they work well together

Comment

Thanks Rose. I'm glad you liked my story about the trio. I'll be writing more about the three of them as time goes on.
                                Mice
                                Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

Working...
                                X