Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mice
    They should solve all the world's problems by putting everyone on SGA in leather jackets. Really. I swear, it would work.

We can only hope...
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

add me to that hope list too

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
        Zelenka may be small compared to the others (I guess David is around 5'8" only two inches taller than me) but I bet he can be more intimidating if he was pushed to those limits.
        From the passion in his arguements with Rodney I've no doubt he could be pretty damn scary when he's really pissed off.

It's not really his height I was thinking of, it's his build, his shoulders look so slim in those blue shirts. Especially in comparison to Rodney who's quite well built around there.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

and me

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
            From the passion in his arguements with Rodney I've no doubt he could be pretty damn scary when he's really pissed off.

It's not really his height I was thinking of, it's his build, his shoulders look so slim in those blue shirts. Especially in comparison to Rodney who's quite well built around there.
            He does look nice in those blue shirts.....*sigh*.........I like the small slender look......*double sigh*.......

I agree that he does look quite small in his build especially in comparison to the others. It just became more obvious height wise when he was in the pic standing next to Caldwell. Cadwell was just towering over him and Radek look liked he could take Caldwell down.

From the passion in Radek's arguments, I wouldn't want to be the one he was yelling at. Rodney's type of yelling I've lived with that kind of stuff for years, I am kind of immuned to it, Radek on the other hand could inflect a strong response right back.......
            sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of a Radek rant, but making up afterwards could be fun

Comment

Lol, I'd imagine with all the Rodney/Radek arguements there's more than a few fics based on that about! Would make it very entertaining.

Sadly I don't see him having the same sort relationship with Weir he seems to respect her a bit too much. Though less time fighting, more time having fun...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

I think it would be best to operate an opt-out policy rather than an include-me system for that vote! Mmm...

Comment

Sadly I don't see him having the same sort relationship with Weir he seems to respect her a bit too much. Though less time fighting, more time having fun...
                    Oh I don't know, you know what they say about the quiet ones

Comment

Hehe true, I just don't see him having a screaming match with Weir...hehehe, wait, now I do. Only she's heavily pregnant and throwing priceless ancient technology at his head.

Comment

I never got like that when I was pregnant, I never even shouted and swore I'd cut offending parts of his anatomy off when I was giving birth (Too stoned)

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                          I never got like that when I was pregnant, I never even shouted and swore I'd cut offending parts of his anatomy off when I was giving birth (Too stoned)
                          I bit my significant other in the side when I was in labor. It was either that or hit the doctor for what he was doing to me.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                          I wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of a Radek rant, but making up afterwards could be fun
                          Just think, making up could be as passionate as the argument itself
                          *phew* as I fan myself for having one too many non pg thoughts at the moment.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                            Just think, making up could be as passionate as the argument itself
                            *phew* as I fan myself for having one too many non pg thoughts at the moment.
                            As am I and it's on 8.45am

Comment

Horrible time to be awake, I hate mornings. They shouldn't start until midday, that should be when people get up. The only reason people should be awake earlier than that is if they haven't been to bed yet.

You bit him Rose? Hehehehehe. Ahem, sorry...hehehehe.

Oh God, there's going to be some terrible fanfic sprawling from my hands about this at some point isn't there.

Comment

You bit him Rose? Hehehehehe. Ahem, sorry...hehehehe..
                                It's okay to laugh, I still do!

He was over me trying to keep me from pushing the doctor away and um well his side just happen to be there when the doctor was doing unmentionables on this forum that hurt like hell and well, I just couldn't help it. If I hadn't bit him I seriously would have hit the doctor, it really was the lesser of two evils

Now if Zelenka would have been the doctor.... oops, wrong kind of doctor
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X