Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hiccups View Post
    appreciation for his "body of work?" yeah, i hear ya.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

that photo is gorgeous and i have snurched it he make a nice Medical Doctor and of course a hitman with a heart how bout a detective male stripper...ok stop.....drool bucket please
      sigpic

Comment

Medical doctor?! That would lead to a plague of hypochondria. I see Crw is still unconscious. Hey, would someone go check on her to make sure she's still breathing?

Warning (especially to Rosehawk): Do not post hot pictures of David without having some EKG paddles nearby.
        sigpic

Comment

i may have that pic as my sig if Rose doesnt mind, he is so hot and sexy in it....ask him to talk Zelenka to you, looking like that *puddle of drool and Pookey everywhere*
          sigpic

Comment

*watches brain cell go boom into pretty colors* M'fine. Thought I'd check the thread,saw Rosehawk's hawt David pic,and well...boom. My breathing's fine...brain cell...not so much. hehe *points to Rosehawk and David* They started it....especially David with his hawt,smouldering self. So the Radek plot bunny front runner is Radek in a Mork and Mindy style suit...interesting. Radek in a motorcylce cop's uniform...GUH. Radek being terrorized by a Yuppie Yeti driving a Prius in Vancouver...yeah that'll be fun too. Okay,after the brain cell regenerates,I'll start laying out a few thoughts and see where it leads me. *studies David's hawt pic as inspiration* hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

*fluffs pillows and gets comfy on the floor* Rosehawk blew up my brain cell again. Yay!! Saw David's pic first on Radek's thread,brain cell went boom,came to this thread,brain cell explodes into pretty colors...again. lol David definitely has a come hither look about him...and he looks awesome in black. *high fives David for his cool pic* More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

LOL. As much as I would like to take credit for this being my picture, the picture belongs to David (he paid for it afterall), I just snurched it from his blog!

Use the picture as you will, just be nice to it and if we all make siggies from it, well, it just goes to show that we all have really good taste!
                sigpic

Comment

Wicked snurching abilities Rosehawk!! lol And of course we have great taste...we're David's fans after all. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    Wicked snurching abilities Rosehawk!! lol And of course we have great taste...we're David's fans after all. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    Can't help it. David just bring that side out in me!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you're alright Crw. I was getting ready to call the paramedics. Maybe David should wear a bag over his head because he's going to cause some traffic accidents. But I suppose, his face would just incinerate the bag. Oh well.
                      sigpic

Comment

That is one fine looking man.

Comment

Welcome eridani! I must say, you have good taste.
                          sigpic

Comment

i think GW ruined this pic he's still hot. but they shrank him a bit much
                            sigpic

Comment

I like your siggy Pooks. The saying is good too.
                              sigpic

Comment

hello Hiccups and thankyou now i can stare at him no matter what thread im on
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X