Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
    Legs are getting better...medical bills kept piling up though and my cousin and I ended up homeless for a stretch. *hugs the Radek tightly to chase away nightmares of shelters and baked beans*
    *uses FicForce to lift dancer_4_daniel up and sit her down on a comfortable sofa* Aw no.... At least your legs are getting better... I know we don't know each other too well, but... *hugs*

Comment

I would have gone to the Chicago con...but I've been homeless for the past 7 months...good times (not so much)
      Let's hope you've depleted all your bad luck for the next few years

PS: What happened to your legs in the first place?

Comment

*Hugs Dancer*

Comment

Glad to see you back Dancer

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Let's hope you've depleted all your bad luck for the next few years

PS: What happened to your legs in the first place?
            I was in a car accident...flew out the windshield at 60 miles an hour and hit the ground legs first, breaking both my legs.
            Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
            SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Glad to see you back Dancer
              Thanks! And when I find the jerk who promised my cousin a job, then renigged on it, I will beat them into submission with one of my crutches. WAH-CHA!!!
              SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Same accident as last time or a different one?

Comment

I was in a car accident...flew out the windshield at 60 miles an hour and hit the ground legs first, breaking both my legs.
                  You're lucky you're still alive

Comment

Thanks! And when I find the jerk who promised my cousin a job, then renigged on it, I will beat them into submission with one of my crutches. WAH-CHA!!!
                    Don't worry. *takes orange-bladed training lightsaber* Leave it to me and to my apprentice. Are you with me on this one, Rosehawk?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      Same accident as last time or a different one?
                      The same one, but my legs were REALLY messed up and since some idiot promised my cousin a job, Jeremy paid on my hospital bills, then SURPRISE! No job after all. We lost the house...pretty much everything. Thank God Jeremy had paid his car off and his father had paid his insurance through to the end of the year. The only problem was the physical therapy for my legs.
                      That had to be put off until we could get some money saved up. We've been living out of his car.
                      SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

You're lucky you're still alive
                        I know...even with everything that happened, I always told myself, "At least you're ALIVE to complain about it!"
                        SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          Oh no, you have just been having terrible luck. Do you have a place right now? Are you holding up okay?!

Chicago was alot of fun. It was just the vacation I needed, so many really neat people. I got three wonderful hugs from Paul McGillian. One was so totally unexpected and that was was my highlight - it was a big hug, only seeing David would have made it better. At this time David doesn't do Creation cons.

I hope David/Zelenka cheers you up abit.
                          We're MUCH better. Jeremy was able to get a full time job and I got a part time job myself. We're renting a small house until the end of December, then we're heading to Washington.
                          SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Don't worry. *takes orange-bladed training lightsaber* Leave it to me and to my apprentice. Are you with me on this one, Rosehawk?
                            Ooooh...lightsaber!
                            SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Nice to meet you, Dancer! (I'm relatively new around here.) I'm so sorry to hear what a rough time you've been having! Sending you my best wishes for your legs getting better and your cousin's almost-boss getting his comeuppance!

Hm, the image of Pajus and Rosehawk descending on someone, lightsabers in hand, Radek clones close behind... Nobody'd cross anyone under their protection again!

Seti

Comment

We're MUCH better. Jeremy was able to get a full time job and I got a part time job myself. We're renting a small house until the end of December, then we're heading to Washington.
                                I am glad things are picking up for you. You will love Washington. That's where I am originally from. Such beautiful country out there with the mountains....

Just think, you will be soooo much closer to David!
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 13 September 2007, 06:26 PM.
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X