Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    I tried catching "The Seamstress" last night but came into it midway through. Never caught a glimpse of David's character...Rosehawk,do ya have any screencaps from the movie? Pretty please with a shirtless Radek on top? *smirks* Yeah,the Radek reference should be in the thunk thread but I had to tempt ya somehow. hehe More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    David was mostly in the beginning the movie before the credits start. I actually caught the show just after the credits, so I was a bit bummed because I missed his biggest scene in the movie. Then he was in quick little dreamlike flash points and he was giving words of warning. If you saw it midway through, he had a scene, maybe two - one where he was on the fence and another where he was kneeling next to her when she was in the woods resting after running from the Seamstress. My DVD version was so dark that I missed both scenes and just thought it was his voice speaking to her, so it was nice to see on the TV that he was actually in the scenes, not just his voice.
    Alas, David keeps his shirt on and I do not have any screencaps. Maybe it something I can work on!

Probaby won't be much Nykl news until the people start posting about the cons he's doing in Europe.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks for the info Rosehawk!! Maybe Sci Fi will reshow the movie again soon. When's David's first European con? Wouldn't it be cool if David updated his blog during these cons so we have more Nykl news? *cough hint to David should he be lurking* hehe More Nykl pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* I agree Hiccups but sometimes pix are awesome too!! Hmm...great...another Radek plot bunny bit my ankle. *scribbles down plot bunny so it'll let go* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
          Thanks for the info Rosehawk!! Maybe Sci Fi will reshow the movie again soon. When's David's first European con? Wouldn't it be cool if David updated his blog during these cons so we have more Nykl news? *cough hint to David should he be lurking* hehe More Nykl pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          I dunno, I'm still bummed that he's not going to be at GateCon!
          sigpic

Comment

When do we get to see the results of some of the Radek plot bunnies?????
            sigpic

Comment

I'll flesh out a few to see if they'll pass muster. *scratches head* How many bit my ankles? Radek in a Mork and Mindy space suit,Radek as bike cop (GUH to both ideas),and possibly a Yuppie Yeti driving a Prius in Vancouver crack ficlet. Anything else I may have suppressed...um...can't remember? lol Hmm...of the three I just listed,which one sounds the most fun/exciting/daft to read? *blinks innocently and smirks* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

David post this new pic on his blog. Wow, the guy looks great in black!

sigpic

Comment

Here are my votes:

DN in a Mork space suit - most "out there"
                  DN as a motorcycle cop - sexiest, most likely to get your motor running
                  DN as yuppie Yeti - funniest depending on how it's done
                  sigpic

Comment

Rosehawk, don't do that! *trembling hand reaches up and clutches the table as I try to get up from the floor* Ok, you can do it again. Please, please. *recites to self, "I'm a married spud, I'm a married spud..."*
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok, I think I'm back to normal, well, normal enough to type. RH, you should have posted that on the thunk thread. I have a feeling that there will be one word and only one going through the young single girls' minds when they see it. (I'd tell you all, but I don't know if GW would let me post that word or not. And it's not like you aren't all thinking it anyway.)

P.S. I bet Crw hasn't posted yet because she's unconscious on the floor.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                        Ok, I think I'm back to normal, well, normal enough to type. RH, you should have posted that on the thunk thread. I have a feeling that there will be one word and only one going through the young single girls' minds when they see it. (I'd tell you all, but I don't know if GW would let me post that word or not. And it's not like you aren't all thinking it anyway.)

P.S. I bet Crw hasn't posted yet because she's unconscious on the floor.
                        LOL. I thought that this way my way of showing my appreciation for David!

He's really got that look in his eye doesn't he?!
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, now I'm going to sit back and watch what plot bunnies develop now!

*edit* I tried just keeping this on David's appreciation thread but Hiccups made me put it on Zelenka's *THUNK* thread.

*double edit* Sure looks nice on the thunk thread, good idea Hiccups!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, I copied it and I've already put it on the 1000 Reasons why SGA is the greatest and Who's the hottest guy in Stargate threads. And the comments on his blog are the same as mine.
                            sigpic

Comment

Now, take that photo of David and superimpose a motorcycle cop's helmet, sunglasses, and uniform. Think CHiP's. I can see it. He would be perfect for the role!
                              sigpic

Comment

Appreciation for his "body of work?" Yeah, I hear ya.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X