No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hormones going a little strong today Pooks? Too much Vasili on your fanclub thread and DN on this one?
    sigpic

Comment

and its all your fault my dear, teasing me with his sexy smouldering good looks *perspires* ...see
      sigpic

Comment

It's his fault! *points to David* He started it! (Thanks for the excuse Crw!)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          It is great that SyFy still remember the actors and actresses from tv shows which they played.
          And yay for David.
          Funny thing is 'The Seamstress' is not Sci-fi - it's horror.

Not that I'm complaining cause I get to see David on screen once again!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks for the info about 'Beast' Rosehawk. *smirks* I just had visions of the Yuppie Yeti driving a Prius in Vancouver. *points to David's 'Beast' character who wore the Yuppie Vest and inspired the Yuppie Yeti* lol Keep up the great work David!! Your fans appreciate ya!! More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* Glad to help Hiccups. Where can I see pix of Vasili? *cough hint cough hint* lol Hmm...so which episodes had the most Radek? Ain't research fun? More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

What an interesting endeavor! Finding as much Radek as possible.
                I didn't mean it like that. Honest!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  *nods sagely* Glad to help Hiccups. Where can I see pix of Vasili? *cough hint cough hint* lol Hmm...so which episodes had the most Radek? Ain't research fun? More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  Probably Tao of Rodney as we saw alot of Radek, his chest that is!

I'm guessing that Quarantine had the most Radek! Not sure, just saying......... maybe I got to schedule a SGA marathon and time it all!
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 17 June 2010, 06:04 PM.
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*smirks* I agree Rosehawk...schedule a SGA marathon to get the true Zelenka numbers. And GUH to Tao of Rodney and Radek's bare chest. *floats off to happy place* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        Try my Vasili page on Photobucket. (I took screenshots every few seconds.)

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        What an interesting endeavor! Finding as much Radek as possible.
                        I didn't mean it like that. Honest!
                        Uh huh, sure. Although, between the Terasen Lobster commercial and the Subway commercial, I don't think there's too much of him left to be found!
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Radek looks so content in that shot, doesn't he?
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Checked out Hiccups' Vasili pix...blew up my brain cell. Thanks sweetie!! GUH. Wicked Radek shots Ever!! *smirks* Yup,Radek looks a tad content in the last pic...wonder what he's thinking about? *cheeky grin* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X