• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Thank you! nothing like a Zelenka pic to start a great week!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              I miss Radek!
              Radek, oh Radek. Yoo hoo. Wouldn't it be nice if he left a tidbit on this thread for us to nibble on!
              sigpic

Comment

I am desperately trying to not go to the part of the gutter Hiccups just sent me to! Well, I might be dragging my heels. Or I might be running straight in that direction!
                sigpic

Comment

I didn't mean it that way! I just thought, wouldn't it be nice if he threw us a bone and said "Hello."
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey, I would like to help you from the gutter .. and I will send my art soon. I promise.
                    Did you see David in Sanctuary ?
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

*smirks* What's wrong with nibbling on Radek's bits huh Hiccups? lol *does cannon ball into deeeep end of the gutter* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          Hey, I would like to help you from the gutter .. and I will send my art soon. I promise.
                          Did you see David in Sanctuary ?
                          In which episode was he? Is it available online somewhere like Syfy.com? Details woman, I need details!!! (Just kidding. But, if you happen to know which episode, that would be great. Thanks. )
                          sigpic

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179696/
                            http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0638706/

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                              In which episode was he? Is it available online somewhere like Syfy.com? Details woman, I need details!!! (Just kidding. But, if you happen to know which episode, that would be great. Thanks. )
                              David's role is really small in Sanctuary and alot of people didn't recognize him right away!
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*smirks* Considering David was imitating an ice cube in that ep. he was easy to overlook. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X