No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*stumbles into thread with badly jammed thumb* Your pic lifted my spirits Hiccups...got any pix to help throbbing digits? lol I'll try to post my silly story tomorrow when the throbbing thumb ain't so annoying. How's about some Czech shots to help my recovery? *cough hint* hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your thumb. How about these?

sigpic

Comment

Great pix Hiccups!! Got more Czech shots? Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

All in good time Crw, all in good time.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Okay, now I'm going to sit back and watch what plot bunnies develop now!
            http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...l/d084c275.jpg

*edit* I tried just keeping this on David's appreciation thread but Hiccups made me put it on Zelenka's *THUNK* thread.

*double edit* Sure looks nice on the thunk thread, good idea Hiccups!
            Oh my God. This photo of Nykl is great.
            Hey again. I am sorry I haven't been here for long time, I had exams and lot of work for my school, I finally passed every exam and now I am free. I want to make something in Photoshop for Radek Zelenka and be here with you .. more then before.
            How are you, btw ? And how is your celebrating of Radek's uniqueness going ?
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I will ask my friend who will go on Festival Of Fantasy to tell me something about Nykl after this con .. ok ? Just for you ..
              Your hunger for David is bigger and bigger, as I can see

Comment

Fine thanks.

sigpic

Comment

*glomps Hiccups* Awesome vid sweetie!! It's going in my faves. More chocolate Czech please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay gang,I wanna post my silly story but I wanna ask a question first. The story's written but doesn't have any actual Czech sentences in it....everything's in English to make it easier for a broader audience to read it. Should I include the Czech bits for a more authentic Radek touch? *smirks* Heads outta the gutter with the Czech bits and Radek touch ya naughty monkeys. lol If you guys want Radek cursing in Czech (how hot is that idea?),I'll need some Czech help. *cough hint to Sammie and the other Czech fans* lol Obviously I'll need to rework a few scenes but the story's otherwise complete. How's about some Czech shots to inspire our imaginations? *cough hint* hehe Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

I am here and you can ask me .. I am ready
                      I am curious

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Ever blew up my brain cell with those wicked pix. GUH. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

*sighs and drools in the bucket* ive given up trying to stand when i come over here
                            sigpic

Comment

*hands Pookey a clean towel and a bunch of pillows* There's plenty of room on the floor with me. What? It's comfy on Radek's marbles..um floor.
                              Or would it be Zelenka tile? *smirks* Course there's always Radek's wood...floor. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

It's the weekend!! How's about some Czech shots to celebrate? *cough hint cough hint* lol Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X