Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Please do Rosehawk-it sounds like a great story. Yay!! Page 500!! *does happy dance* hehehe }:O
    *Dances with Crimsonravenwolf*

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Rodney definitely was not at his best but then I like how the show had him doing a total melt down, though I was hoping he would snap out it sooner then he did.
        I was a little embarrassed for Katie! But I guess everyone has their breaking point...

I liked the pigeon too! I thought it was great they brought that back from when it was first mentioned in Echos. And I just lost it when Sam was trying to joke with Radek and he thought she wanted to eat them!

P.S. I do volunteer work with Bald Eagles and I have some lovely bird shots from that magnificant bird! Course Radek's pigeon's would be dinner for a Bald Eagle!
        That was such a cute scene! I always wished we'd seen more of Sam and Radek interacting in later episodes; Amanda and David onscreen together are so much fun to watch.

Most of my pictures tend to be little fluffy songbirds; probably a mere snack for your eagle if it noticed them at all!
        Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
        *Dances with Crimsonravenwolf*
        *dances too* Those are great pics there, Fifth!

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
          I was a little embarrassed for Katie! But I guess everyone has their breaking point...
          I felt uncomfortable for Katie and then just wanted to smack Rodney.
          Radek would have treated her much more nicely!

Originally posted by belevision
          That was such a cute scene! I always wished we'd seen more of Sam and Radek interacting in later episodes; Amanda and David onscreen together are so much fun to watch.
          I agree!
          The were great together in the Tao of Rodney too!

Most of my pictures tend to be little fluffy songbirds; probably a mere snack for your eagle if it noticed them at all!
          Oh, the Eagle would have noticed and if was hungry...... Eagles can see food the distance of three football fields away.

Originally posted by beleivison
          *dances too* Those are great pics there, Fifth!
          *joins in the dance*
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I felt uncomfortable for Katie and then just wanted to smack Rodney.
            Radek would have treated her much more nicely!
            Yes, he would have... now where is all the Radek/Katie fic that really should exist? What a perfectly sweet and adorable pairing! It needs to be written. Hey, she went back to Earth, right? And-
            Spoiler:
            Atlantis is on Earth now. Radek is such a nice guy, he might want to check up on her to see how she's doing. *the plotbunnies start hopping around in a beautiful sunny flowery meadow*

I agree!
            The were great together in the Tao of Rodney too!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...tabula0830.jpg
            I think that's Tabula Rasa, but very true! Another favorite Radek episode of mine.

Oh, the Eagle would have noticed and if was hungry...... Eagles can see food the distance of three football fields away.
            *hides her sparrows and chickadees*

Have you ever seen the movie Kestrel's Eye? It's awesome.

Comment

Yes, he would have... now where is all the Radek/Katie fic that really should exist? What a perfectly sweet and adorable pairing! It needs to be written. Hey, she went back to Earth, right? And-
              Spoiler:
              Atlantis is on Earth now. Radek is such a nice guy, he might want to check up on her to see how she's doing. *the plotbunnies start hopping around in a beautiful sunny flowery meadow*
              A fanfic where he goes to visit her could be quite interesting...

though on-screen I really can't see Katie and Radek together in a relationship. That pairing doesn't work for me.

I think that's Tabula Rasa, but very true! Another favorite Radek episode of mine.
              Oops, I was thinking Tabula Rasa, can't figure out where Tao came from, must be thinking about Rodney's hands on Radek's chest again!
              It's tough being a silly fangirl sometimes......

*hides her sparrows and chickadees*
              At least with the birds I do the volunteer work with, they are all disabled, so someone else brings their food too them (one of the volunteer chores). Your sparrows and chickadees are safe!

Originally posted by belevsion
              Have you ever seen the movie Kestrel's Eye? It's awesome.
              No I haven't. Sounds like it is one I need to check out - is it available on DVD?

Hey, 10 more posts and Radek breaks 10,000 on his thread. Get ready to celebrate with lots of *thunk* pictures.
              sigpic

Comment

No I haven't. Sounds like it is one I need to check out - is it available on DVD?
                It is on DVD- here's a link. It's a fascinating movie- you're just watching the birds go through their life activities with no narration. I love it.

Hey, 10 more posts and Radek breaks 10,000 on his thread. Get ready to celebrate with lots of *thunk* pictures.
                Time for some warm-ups!

Comment

It is on DVD- here's a link. It's a fascinating movie- you're just watching the birds go through their life activities with no narration. I love it.
                  Thanks, I will have to check it out!

Nice! Looks like hes got a little tongue action going on in the second pic!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I will have to check it out!

Nice! Looks like hes got a little tongue action going on in the second pic!

Spoiler:

gotta love the tongue Action!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                      gotta love the tongue Action!
                      Ah yes, Radek's lovely tongue action!

sigpic

Comment

I want some Radek tongue action!! *cheeky wink* hehehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

I want some Radek tongue action!! *cheeky wink* hehehe }:O
                          How about some lip action!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Can I have both with an extra side of yum please? *cheeky grin* hehe }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Sure! And you can have alittle finger action too!

Spoiler:

]
                              sigpic

Comment

Yum yum...
                                Spoiler:

Open wide...

...or pucker up!

Comment

Working...
                                X