Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Nice pics! I just love the look on his face. Hewlett's was pretty good to! Ahhh, I am so going to miss this playful duo!

Hopefully when you get back we'll have some nice convention updates, otherwise it's going to be rather quiet this weekend!

Happy Easter! Have a good trip!
    Thanks! One more for the road...

'nighty night!

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
      Thanks! One more for the road...

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r..._4x03_4046.jpg

'nighty night!
      LOL. I think Radek just saw Rodney naked!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Too many bawdy thoughts on that statement Rosehawk. *splashes happily in the gutter* hehehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

OMG help me, I now have a teenager that can drive .....I need something to sooth my nerves,

*looks around*

Radek, where's Radek? We don't have enough Radek.......

Nerves, calm, deep breaths....relax....

Nice!
          sigpic

Comment

Lovely pics Rosehawk!! Radek revs my engine...vroom,vroom (or the Czech equivalent). hehehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Crimsonravenwolf. Radek starts, revs and races engines!

Here he is discussing how to use the stick shift on a car with mannual transmission!
              sigpic

Comment

I wanna play with Radek's stick shift. *evil grin* And just call me Raven or
                'hey you' if you're in a hurry. hehehehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  I wanna play with Radek's stick shift. *evil grin* And just call me Raven or
                  'hey you' if you're in a hurry. hehehehe }:O
                  It's the weekend, whose in a hurry?

Radek is getting ready to do a spray job to protect the vehicle!

Gotta love a geek who knows what to do with his equipment!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello is anyone there?!!
                    sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Hope we get con reports soon!

Would love to hear more about the Caberet and David's Q&A!
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 11 April 2009, 08:04 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Hope we get con reports soon!

Would love to hear more about the Caberet and David's Q&A!
                        I am now back in Germany but not back at my place, being at my parents first. I'll give you more like pics and stuff, when I am back at my place and got rid of that stupid jetlag. This night I slept like not at all
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Just peeking in to wave at everyone and look at the pretty pictures. *waves*

Rosehawk and Raven- you two have me cracking up with the car metaphors. Heehee!

iolanda- ugh jetlag! I know how that feels! I had it for three days. I hope it passes more quickly for you.

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            I am now back in Germany but not back at my place, being at my parents first. I'll give you more like pics and stuff, when I am back at my place and got rid of that stupid jetlag. This night I slept like not at all
                            Hope you had a good trip! Did you get to do any sightseeing as well as attending the convention?!

Look forward to seeing your pics and hearing your stories when you get rested!

Originally posted by belevision
                            Just peeking in to wave at everyone and look at the pretty pictures. *waves*
                            *waves back*

Happy Easter everyone!
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 April 2009, 09:16 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hope you had a good trip! Did you get to do any sightseeing as well as attending the convention?!

Look forward to seeing your pics and hearing your stories when you get rested!

*waves back*

Happy Easter everyone!
                              We stayed for 4 days after the convention and we were in Stanley Park, Lynn suspension bridge, Horseshoe bay, Lighthouse park, Point Roberts (crossing the border was an adventure on its own since it seems that I am on a kind of red list until I forgot my passport last year and couldn't cross the border - it took the Homeland Security Agent a whole hour phone call until I was allowed to cross the border this time). We also saw the filming of a SGU Scene after stumbling over the trailer park and we found the set for a scene for the upcoming "Defying Gravity".
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                We stayed for 4 days after the convention and we were in Stanley Park, Lynn suspension bridge, Horseshoe bay, Lighthouse park, Point Roberts (crossing the border was an adventure on its own since it seems that I am on a kind of red list until I forgot my passport last year and couldn't cross the border - it took the Homeland Security Agent a whole hour phone call until I was allowed to cross the border this time). We also saw the filming of a SGU Scene after stumbling over the trailer park and we found the set for a scene for the upcoming "Defying Gravity".
                                Cool! Vancouver is a beautiful city, Canada in general is a very beautiful country!

Must have been fun to stumble across them filming!

Must have been somewhat frustrating and a tad bit nerve racking to have problems when trying to enter another country and things just don't go right!

Some pics to make you feel better!
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X