Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Hi Promethius, how are you? Hmmm I think I need to find more pics to thunk over.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
        I hope you're feeling better now Pajus! *hugs* And of course we missed you!
        Thanks a lot for the hug. You've all been so good to me. It's nice to have people, whao care about ma around (even when they are far, far away). Anyway congrats on the 1000th post, Shesmetet

PS: The story you challenged is almost ready and should be published monday or tuesday. Rosehawk is improving it right now. I can only tell you one thing about it:

Now you will experience the full power of the smut side!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Can you resit them?
          That's the thing...they were resits...

Waaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

They cost £12 pound to resit, last time it was £36.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
            oh i know..i mean, i have his autograph (from someone who got it for me at P2) but i want to meet him and hug him and call him...well David i am trying my best to make it to chicago, but it may not happen this year again since studnet loans, etc. drag me down
            I tried to have someone get me his autograph and they said no, even offered to pay extra, oh well, it's probably better getting it in person anyway. I did do something out of character for me though and bought a trading card of Zelenka out on the internet. Silly me.
            I'm like you, I would want to give him a hug and say thanks!
            If you make Chicago let me know. My friends think I am nuts to enjoy Stargate, and the one friend who is interested, her daughter is having a baby about that timeframe so it gets down to priorities.
            Originally posted by Reefgirl
            I love it when a thread gets silly, I've often wondered what would happen if David came to this thread, I'd die of embarrasment
            Would be a great way to die of embarasment though!
            Originally posted by Potion_Mistress
            omg! if he came to this thread and posted...i would seriously be squeeing and all you folks would be able to hear me
            Me too!!!
            I don't know if I'd clam up or not
            I use to think I would clam up, but now after taking my improv class and hearing the bits and pieces about David's sense of humor, I think I just have fun.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
              Hi everyone.

Just thought I'd pop in and mention:

I got a grade B in my media exam
              I got a grade D in my complete theatre course...

(I went up only one grade from last year 'E' and that was after increasing one of my papers from a grade 'U' to a grade 'B'. I don't know why I bothered. Especially since I was 1% of a C.)

Not at all happy...

Bye everyone.
              Hugs Allestian!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                I find that women can be more competitive than men sometimes, and depending on the personality of the woman, some may view you as a threat, or pick on you because of their own insecurities. Like Rosehawk said, give her enough rope and she'll hang herself.

I don't understand it either, I guess if I have issues with someone I'm upfront about it and try to sort things out, and rather they do the same with me.
                Men are highly competitive, especially in my workplace, they just tend to be more upfront with their competitivness and make it more of a game then set out to delibertly hurt someone. You are right, it is an insecurity thing on her part.
                I have to share though, my boss sent me an e-mail today in response to some e-mails going back and forth between me and this other person. He told me how much he appreciated the professional way I have been handling the situation, especially when it is obvious that she is trying to flame me (provoke me). He copied his boss on it. Having the bosses support is 95% of the battle.
                Her e-mails did not make her look too good.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the hugs.

They are really appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    The story you challenged is almost ready and should be published monday or tuesday. Rosehawk is improving it right now. I can only tell you one thing about it:

I should have it finished sometime Sunday night (my time), Monday at the lastest.

It is smutty for those of you intersted in knowing some specifics

PS: Sorry for all the multiple posts, you guys have been busy while I was at work and I am making up for time lost this weekend

Have a good weekend and see you guys in a few days.
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome poundpuppy29 and Kaptin Kyle!

Originally posted by Shesmetet
                      Great images Rosehawk, thanks for sharing
                      Thanks. I kind of like this bad side of David's talents
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        Thanks a lot for the hug. You've all been so good to me. It's nice to have people, whao care about ma around (even when they are far, far away). Anyway congrats on the 1000th post, Shesmetet

PS: The story you challenged is almost ready and should be published monday or tuesday. Rosehawk is improving it right now. I can only tell you one thing about it:

Thanks for the congrats! And I'm really looking forward to the story

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        Men are highly competitive, especially in my workplace, they just tend to be more upfront with their competitivness and make it more of a game then set out to delibertly hurt someone. You are right, it is an insecurity thing on her part.
                        I have to share though, my boss sent me an e-mail today in response to some e-mails going back and forth between me and this other person. He told me how much he appreciated the professional way I have been handling the situation, especially when it is obvious that she is trying to flame me (provoke me). He copied his boss on it. Having the bosses support is 95% of the battle.
                        Her e-mails did not make her look too good.
                        Having evidence is really good when you're being bullied in the workplace (that's what it is really, when you get down to it), and I'm glad you've got the backing of a boss! Not rising is the best way to deal with it, that probably infuriates her even more hehehe.

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                        That's the thing...they were resits...

Waaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

They cost £12 pound to resit, last time it was £36.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Grrrr £36 is a lot of money when you're a student!

I should have it finished sometime Sunday night (my time), Monday at the lastest.

It is smutty for those of you intersted in knowing some specifics

PS: Sorry for all the multiple posts, you guys have been busy while I was at work and I am making up for time lost this weekend

Have a good weekend and see you guys in a few days.
                        Can't wait for the smut 'Night Rosehawk, see you soon, I'm off to bed myself.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Hugs for Allestian

Thanks for the nice words for Shesmetet

Can't wait for the smutty fic for Rosehawk

Hugs for Pajus

I think that's everyone covered

Comment

Welcome poundpuppy29 and Kaptin Kyle!

Thanks. I kind of like this bad side of David's talents
                            Who doesn't

Comment

Can you imagine what a manipulative Zelenka with a psychotic streak would be like?

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

hey all you raving radek fans it is i...pm...who happens to be away from home this weekend in the wonderful town of Lead, SD (about an hour where i actually live) it will get a little bit colder here at night so i am glad i have my clone with me he will keep me warm *keeps non-pg thoughts to self* anyway, perhaps i will take some pictures of a HUGE gold mine they have up here that will be turning into a neutrino lab in the future anyway, i will be here off and on...yay for free wireless internet
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X