Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belevision View Post
    Cool! I'll have time to read the whole thing this weekend; hope that's not too late for your beta-ing needs.
    Thanks! The link is to the three chapters already published. Let me know what you think. After you are done, I should be done with the next chapter and get it ready for beta'ing - it won't have the Czech phrases in it yet.

Originally posted by belevision
    I have never seen Supernatural, but I know of it. Just one of those shows I haven't gotten around to seeing yet. But I would certainly be watching it if David was in it!
    I like it, problem is it's on when CSI is on so I usually have to wait for the repeats (I don't have the capibility to record )
    Supernatural can be pretty intense, which always makes me think of David and his abilities as an actor!

Originally posted by Pajus
    I still didn't get anything from you
    Yeah, I haven't sent it yet. Having problems with the ending, it won't be the traditional ending and has to lead into the next chapter. Works been keeping me pretty busy, which in this tough times is actually a very good thing.
    I'm going to try to finish it this weekend.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Mmm, lovely *thunk*! By the way, I was trying to figure out which I like more (and I'm being completely shallow here):
      Spoiler:

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...-5x05-3109.jpg
      The shorter hair...

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_308_0900.JPG
      the longer hair...

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_110_0062.JPG
      or the just kinda wild hair?

Conclusion: I like them all on him, but I think the shorter hair is just a little cuter (and shows off his very nice ears).

I love the expression on his face with the shorter hair! It is nice to see his lovely ears!

Spoiler:

Zelenka can just wear his hair any and he looks great!

Here's one with well tamed hair!
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Too bad some of the popular TV shows don't have a website or someplace where you get ask to have favorite actors guest start in. Wouldn't David be cool in a Supernatural episode!
        Well, hypothetically speaking, we could write the casting directors...

DragonLady
        "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
          Well, hypothetically speaking, we could write the casting directors...

DragonLady
          That's true! Gotta have the contacts though!
          sigpic

Comment

OMG. Lots of lovely Radek tonight in The Prodigal!

Can't wait to see the caps, his hair was wild!

And just love the part where
            Spoiler:
            Rodney had to do the dirty work instead of Radek. The look on Radek's face was great!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              OMG. Lots of lovely Radek tonight in The Prodigal!

Can't wait to see the caps, his hair was wild!

And just love the part where
              Spoiler:
              Rodney had to do the dirty work instead of Radek. The look on Radek's face was great!
              Oh, yay! I didn't know if he was going to be in this ep or not, and now I have that to look forward to tomorrow night when we watch!

Comment

THE LOCAL ORGANIC DAIRY IS HIRING! I HAVE A SHOT AT WORKING WITH COWS AGAIN! CELEBRATORY THUNK!

Spoiler:

DragonLady
                "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Oh, yay! I didn't know if he was going to be in this ep or not, and now I have that to look forward to tomorrow night when we watch!
                  Me too! I thought I saw him in a commcerical for this episode and then I didn't see him in the credits here on GW so then I was't sure!

You're gonna love his hair!

Originally posted by DragonLakyK
                  THE LOCAL ORGANIC DAIRY IS HIRING! I HAVE A SHOT AT WORKING WITH COWS AGAIN! CELEBRATORY THUNK!
                  Lovely pics!
                  The first one is great! Love his expression. Looks like we can start gun jokes again as the gun and his hands are stratigically placed!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi there. Can anyone translate Radek's Czech from this week's episode please, for the transcript? Thanks!

Callie

Comment

He said: "This is absolutely pointless"

And this episode was awesome for Radek. I love when he and Rodney work together and save the day together

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

This was a great episode for Radek!
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                          He said: "This is absolutely pointless"

And this episode was awesome for Radek. I love when he and Rodney work together and save the day together
                          It is always fun to see those two together.

Spoiler:
                          It was nice though that Radek and Rodney had a bit of a role reversal with the jumper. Shep was holding Rodney accountable for not fixing the jumpers instead of making Radek do it, even though Rodney and Radek probably had good excuses for them not getting done - things have been a bit busy for them. Radek's grin afterwards was perfect!

Originally posted by iolanda
                          This was a great episode for Radek!
                          It was fun to get to see Radek for more than a few seconds or minutes.
                          This whole episode brought in just about everyone but Chuck. Was a nice character episode for all of them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay, I've finally seen The Prodigal! I agree with everyone that it was a great episode for Radek. One scene that made me laugh especially-
                            Spoiler:
                            when Radek kept mentioning the "stun bubble" and Rodney kept trying to correct his terminology, then Rodney started saying "stun bubble" himself! Loved the little smirk Radek had about that.

It was an awesome episode overall and I have no complaints. Oh, and Rosehawk- his hair was definitely in fine form, I agree!
                            Last edited by Coaster; 08 November 2008, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Yay, I've finally seen The Prodigal! I agree with everyone that it was a great episode for Radek. One scene that made me laugh especially-
                              Spoiler:
                              when Radek kept mentioning the "stun bubble" and Rodney kept trying to correct his terminology, then Rodney started saying "stun bubble" himself! Loved the little smirk Radek had about that.

It was an awesome episode overall and I have no complaints. Oh, and Rosehawk- his hair was definitely in fine form, I agree!
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah, that scene was great. It reminded me of Season 1 and how Rodney wanted to call the ships Gateships and Sheppard called them Puddlejumpers.
                              I like that Radek wasn't on the losing end of Rodney's decisions this time.

I just wanted to run my fingers through his hair and muse it up even more!
                              sigpic

Comment

*Runs in*

I'm not dead, just busy

*Runs out*

Comment

Working...
                                X