No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are nice pics of my favorite dynamic duo, Rosehawk.

Thunkety-*thunk*...
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
      Those are nice pics of my favorite dynamic duo, Rosehawk.
      You got some pretty nice pics too!

Radek and Rodney are my favorite duo.
      Radek and John are my second favorite and
      Radek and Elizabeth is my third!

Spoiler:

Ah heck, Radek's like fine wine, goes well with everything (or in this case - everyone! )

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

GAH!! Wicked cool pics Rosehawk!! Yup, Radek goes with everyone. But the question is, WHO gives Radek the best bed head? *snickers innocently while dodging lightning strikes* hehehe I'm not tired from spending the day with THREE kids under the age of five and hyped up on sugar and chocolate,why do ya ask? Yup, my nephews and niece wore me out...Radek would've run away screaming...at least he didn't hide eggs in the poison oak but I digress. heehee Nice pics,more please...I need 'em to help calm my nerves. hehehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
          GAH!! Wicked cool pics Rosehawk!! Yup, Radek goes with everyone. But the question is, WHO gives Radek the best bed head?
          *snickers* Why us fan girls of course!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
          *snickers innocently while dodging lightning strikes* hehehe I'm not tired from spending the day with THREE kids under the age of five and hyped up on sugar and chocolate,why do ya ask? Yup, my nephews and niece wore me out...Radek would've run away screaming...at least he didn't hide eggs in the poison oak but I digress. heehee Nice pics,more please...I need 'em to help calm my nerves. hehehe }:O
          Poison oak, YIKES!

I got to spend a nice quiet weekend with my daughter. She wasn't going all over the place to see friends to show off her new driving skills!

Spoiler:

This is one of my favorites. Just love the look on his face!
          sigpic

Comment

*rubs bum from lightning strike* Lovely pics Rosehawk as always. Glad ya had a nice weekend with your daughter...course I don't think I know what the word quiet means after spending the day with my nephews and niece. At least they didn't get any poison oak from our ill fated egg hiding adventure. And they've had about a year's worth of sugar and chocolate so my work is done. hehehe That's the fun part about being an aunt. I get to play with the kids then give them back to mum and dad after they've eaten their body weight in chocolate and sugar. hehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              This is one of my favorites. Just love the look on his face!
              I like that one. He looks like he's about 2 seconds away from pushing up his glasses. He does that quite often, as we see here:
              Spoiler:

That gesture has made its way into a lot of fanfics too. It's cute.

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              *rubs bum from lightning strike* Lovely pics Rosehawk as always. Glad ya had a nice weekend with your daughter...course I don't think I know what the word quiet means after spending the day with my nephews and niece. At least they didn't get any poison oak from our ill fated egg hiding adventure. And they've had about a year's worth of sugar and chocolate so my work is done. hehehe That's the fun part about being an aunt. I get to play with the kids then give them back to mum and dad after they've eaten their body weight in chocolate and sugar. hehe }:O
              Easter is such a fun kids' holiday. I wasn't around any kids this weekend myself, but I did have some chocolate, and quite a lovely Easter dinner with family.

Comment

He so cute when he is pushing up his glasses! Only problem is it covers up his lovely face!

I wonder if David started out pushing up his glasses on purpose or if it just happened and then he kept it up for the character. Radek does seem to do it alot doesn't he!

Originally posted by belevision
                Easter is such a fun kids' holiday. I wasn't around any kids this weekend myself, but I did have some chocolate, and quite a lovely Easter dinner with family.
                I got my daughter an Easter flower bouquet, she really liked it!
                sigpic

Comment

A small best-of from Davids panel:

(clickable thumbnails)
                  Spoiler:

The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    A small best-of from Davids panel:
                    Nice pics iolanda!

David's got some great expressions.

I like the second one from the bottom. It's kind of like David is saying, 'You want to take MY picture?'
                    sigpic

Comment

What lovely pics Iolanda!! David looks smashing (duh!!) and his expressions are priceless. And yes David, we love taking your pic so strike a pose baby!!
                      hehehe No I don't have a contact sugar high from my niece and nephews,why do ya ask? hehehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Awesome pics, iolanda; thanks for sharing! He looks like he's having a great time as was everyone from the sound of things.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wow! Love those pics Rosehawk!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I managed to edit all of my pics from David's Q&A, you can find them at:

David Nykl pics

I have been having issues embedding the images but I guess the link will do.

Will get to the cabaret pics eventually...
                              sigpic

Comment

For some reason, whenever I see that one I always imagine he's saying something like "Rodney, you burned the cake again!"

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                                I managed to edit all of my pics from David's Q&A, you can find them at:

David Nykl pics

I have been having issues embedding the images but I guess the link will do.

Will get to the cabaret pics eventually...
                                Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                                X