Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belevision View Post
    Hee! Lamaze classes for acting? Sounds like a good idea.

Rosehawk: break a leg! If people still say that?
    LOL. Lamaze for acting.....has potential! Sure as heck didn't work for me when I was giving birth to my kid.

Birth scenes are funny in Improv when it is the guy who is giving birth... and yes that does happen sometimes in scenes but probably not today in a family park show.

Thanks for the "break a leg". I think people still say that! I am not an actor, just doing this for personal growth and fun so I don't know what they say....performing should be a good way to end the summer.

Wow, it's been exactly 7 days since I met David! Geez time sure goes by fast........
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*Thunk*

sigpic

Comment

Rosehawk: where is that second pic from? *gazes happily at it*

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          *Thunk*

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Radek: *thinks: Your efforts at getting that smell from your quarters are futile, Colonel. That's what you get for flirting with MY Elizabeth*

Comment

Rosehawk: where is that second pic from? *gazes happily at it*
            Trinity! Here, have some more!

David is even more handsome in RL!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              Spoiler:
              Radek: *thinks: Your efforts at getting that smell from your quarters are futile, Colonel. That's what you get for flirting with MY Elizabeth*
              Cute!
              sigpic

Comment

Cute!
                Spoiler:
                We should return to the Razzie thread and have another dirty caption contest

Comment

Spoiler:
                  We should return to the Razzie thread and have another dirty caption contest
                  What's the razzie thread? You've mentioned it a few times.....
                  sigpic

Comment

What's the razzie thread? You've mentioned it a few times.....
                    Spoiler:
                    RAZZIE = RAdek (Zelenka) and LiZZIE (Weir)

Besides: What other thread has dirty captions contests?

Comment

Spoiler:
                      RAZZIE = RAdek (Zelenka) and LiZZIE (Weir)

Besides: What other thread has dirty captions contests?
                      Ahhh duh... *hits oneself over the head* I'm still fanning over meeting David last week......

posted some convention pics on his appreciation thread!
                      sigpic

Comment

Trinity! Here, have some more!
                        Spoiler:

David is even more handsome in RL!
                        I can imagine, since he's awfully cute in these pics. That last one needs a caption that reads like he's telling a fish story: "It was this big!"

Comment

I can imagine, since he's awfully cute in these pics. That last one needs a caption that reads like he's telling a fish story: "It was this big!"
                          LOL he was angry with Rodney so maybe they were comparing fish stories.

Spoiler:
                          At the breakfast last week, a group of fans that saw him in Vancouver at at a Gateworld party in April mentioned to him that the pics they got with him, he looked kind of pissed off..fans were speculating that it was because of the hocky game (David likes hocky!) going on and he was in a hurry or if it was because he was chewing gum.
                          David was really surprised and said he wasn't upset or in hurry though he was going to watch the game. Darren had asked him to stop by to pick something up, he didn't know it was a Gateworld party... David's reaction was really funny as the ladies were telling the story and showing him one of the good pictures that made it in one of the magazines that just came out.
                          I mentioned that we like to post Zelenka's pissed off pictures alot on his thread and he just laughed and shook his head - I think he was a tad bit embarassed.
                          He just doesn't realize how cute he looks when he is pissed.
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 31 August 2008, 06:02 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                            Are you a High School teacher or counselor? Because if either, you deserve your own Saint Day.

Elephant girl, that's an awesome pic. Was the pose your idea or his?

DragonLady
                            P.S. On a personal squee: page 392! Yay! (392 was the numerical designation of an abused cow I rehabilitated. She's gone now, so her number cropping up anywhere is special to me.)
                            I just asked for a funny pic and that's what he did.

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
                            Thanks for the info, Rosehawk! (Ya know, I really didn't need a heck of a lot to nudge me in the direction of my credit card. ) I just got my tix! Yay! Hubby said he never saw me so excited about a hotel breakfast.

Elephantgirl : After seeing your picture, now I want to take Zelenka-bear to the Con! I was actually thinking of taking his little lab coat and a fabric-Sharpie so David could sign the lapel. (I might still do that, even though that'd get Z-Bear permanently banned from the bed ... )
                            LOL. Actors do well with props, I've noticed.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            That pic is great elephantgirl
                            Thanks!

What a lovely thought! I wasn't going to watch Sanctuary on a regular basis, love Amanda but I got to get a RL again! Though if David were a regular, that would change things!
                            Real life? What's that? *looks at Rosehawk innocently*

By the way, still editing pics, will get to David, I promise. Just need to spend some time with the Elephantboy first.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                              Real life? What's that? *looks at Rosehawk innocently*
                              *snickers* Real Life *ROFL* I do think I have one somewhere!
                              My family doesn't want me to get rid of cable TV which includes the Sci-fi channel and I really don't want to continue paying for it when I don't watch that many shows on it. Ahhh the dilema's.. Guess I may be a Friday Sanctuary watcher after all. I do love Amanda...and with David in at least one episode....

Originally posted by elephantgirl
                              By the way, still editing pics, will get to David, I promise. Just need to spend some time with the Elephantboy first.
                              Can't wait to see the pics....mine aren't so great. You take care of Elephantboy though...he may have been a bit tramitized by events Saturday night in the lounge!
                              Don't forget to PM me your mailing address so I can send those items I talked about out sometime in the next few weeks.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you all had a great time...I've GOT to get to a convention someday.
                                Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                                SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X