Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David posted this on his blog

and Joe Mallozzi posted this on his blog!

She's a new gate technician for S5. She was in Quarantine!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

I bet she'll make Radek forget about Elizabeth

Comment

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...N/May2B059.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...idJoesblog.jpg

Does that mean Chuck's next for the 'Red Shirt'?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          GASP!! Pajus! How could you!!!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            GASP!! Pajus! How could you!!!
            I'm not saying I'm gonna respect the canon story. I just predicted how it will look like

Comment

@Rosehawk and Reefegirl: Thank you!

Its very difficult to write (or translate) a fic into a foreign language. I had to look after a couple of words and I miss the intuition for my decision if a word is the right one or sounds odd. This was my first try.

Very nice new pictures from Radek! It looks as if the current episode is not about his depending trial for being a paedophile. <.<
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Am I seeing things or did Radek just flash in GW´s main page in the header?

It was fast and when I clicked back, he wasn´t there. I am refreshing the site but I can´t find it anymore Or did you talk about it here already and I missed it?

EDIT: 30 refresh later
                http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_693lo.jpg
                Last edited by Klenotka; 28 May 2008, 10:17 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                  Am I seeing things or did Radek just flash in GW´s main page in the header?

It was fast and when I clicked back, he wasn´t there. I am refreshing the site but I can´t find it anymore Or did you talk about it here already and I missed it?

EDIT: 30 refresh later
                  I saw his header once too! Don't know what sort of rotation they have though.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Radek will never forget about Elizabeth, however a single man does have his needs! *slap me* I just can't believe I said that.

Actually I think I saw on Joe M.'s blog that he said Radek wouldn't have a love interest, or maybe that was S4, aggghhh can't remember. Someone did ask. Joe didn't say anything about flirting though!

This is David in pictures with other guys from the show
                    Spoiler:

This is David in pictures with other women from the show.
                    Spoiler:

Notice any difference?
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 28 May 2008, 03:09 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      Does that mean Chuck's next for the 'Red Shirt'?
                      I don't think so. There should always be more than just one gate techinican and Chuck does have dual roles on the show. I think he is still David H.'s stand in.

David Nykl likes to tease fans alot on his blog and Chuck has been the subject of his blog teasing more than once!
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't think so. There should always be more than just one gate techinican and Chuck does have dual roles on the show. I think he is still David H.'s stand in.

David Nykl likes to tease fans alot on his blog and Chuck has been the subject of his blog teasing more than once!
                        I don't know, popular characters tend to get 'Red Shirted' by TPTB these days

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          I don't know, popular characters tend to get 'Red Shirted' by TPTB these days
                          Well Zelenka and Lorne are still on the show so I think Chuck is safe, for now.
                          I really think David was just joking around. It's hard to take him seriously on his blog because he really does tease alot unless he is giving updates about some of his future work or conventions. That's why I like reading his blog, he's funny and he makes me laugh!
                          Someone asked Joe M. if Chuck was still on the show and he said Yes. Though there was no clarification.

Other than Weir, did they have a popular person get "Red Shirted" in Season 4?

sigpic

Comment

Well Zelenka and Lorne are still on the show so I think Chuck is safe, for now.
                            I really think David was just joking around. It's hard to take him seriously on his blog because he really does tease alot unless he is giving updates about some of his future work or conventions. That's why I like reading his blog, he's funny and he makes me laugh!
                            Someone asked Joe M. if Chuck was still on the show and he said Yes. Though there was no clarification.

Other than Weir, did they have a popular person get "Red Shirted" in Season 4?

Kate Heightmeyer died fairly early in season 4. During Doppelganger.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yikes! That's right!
                              sigpic

Comment

And it wasn't announced before

Comment

Working...
                                X