Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    David posted this on his blog



    and Joe Mallozzi posted this on his blog!



    She's a new gate technician for S5. She was in Quarantine!
    sigpic

    www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

    Comment


      Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      David posted this on his blog



      and Joe Mallozzi posted this on his blog!



      She's a new gate technician for S5. She was in Quarantine!
      I bet she'll make Radek forget about Elizabeth

      Comment


        Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        David posted this on his blog

        http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...N/May2B059.jpg

        and Joe Mallozzi posted this on his blog!

        http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...idJoesblog.jpg

        She's a new gate technician for S5. She was in Quarantine!
        Does that mean Chuck's next for the 'Red Shirt'?

        Comment


          Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          I bet she'll make Radek forget about Elizabeth
          GASP!! Pajus! How could you!!!
          sigpic

          Click here daily to give free mammograms

          It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

          Comment


            Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            GASP!! Pajus! How could you!!!
            I'm not saying I'm gonna respect the canon story. I just predicted how it will look like

            Comment


              @Rosehawk and Reefegirl: Thank you!

              Its very difficult to write (or translate) a fic into a foreign language. I had to look after a couple of words and I miss the intuition for my decision if a word is the right one or sounds odd. This was my first try.

              Very nice new pictures from Radek! It looks as if the current episode is not about his depending trial for being a paedophile. <.<
              The cake is a lie!

              Comment


                Am I seeing things or did Radek just flash in GW´s main page in the header?

                It was fast and when I clicked back, he wasn´t there. I am refreshing the site but I can´t find it anymore Or did you talk about it here already and I missed it?

                EDIT: 30 refresh later
                http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_693lo.jpg
                Last edited by Klenotka; 28 May 2008, 10:17 AM.


                "No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                  Am I seeing things or did Radek just flash in GW´s main page in the header?

                  It was fast and when I clicked back, he wasn´t there. I am refreshing the site but I can´t find it anymore Or did you talk about it here already and I missed it?

                  EDIT: 30 refresh later
                  I saw his header once too! Don't know what sort of rotation they have though.
                  sigpic

                  Click here daily to give free mammograms

                  It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    I bet she'll make Radek forget about Elizabeth
                    Radek will never forget about Elizabeth, however a single man does have his needs! *slap me* I just can't believe I said that.

                    Actually I think I saw on Joe M.'s blog that he said Radek wouldn't have a love interest, or maybe that was S4, aggghhh can't remember. Someone did ask. Joe didn't say anything about flirting though!

                    This is David in pictures with other guys from the show
                    Spoiler:




                    This is David in pictures with other women from the show.
                    Spoiler:



                    Notice any difference?
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 28 May 2008, 03:09 PM.
                    sigpic

                    www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      Does that mean Chuck's next for the 'Red Shirt'?
                      I don't think so. There should always be more than just one gate techinican and Chuck does have dual roles on the show. I think he is still David H.'s stand in.

                      David Nykl likes to tease fans alot on his blog and Chuck has been the subject of his blog teasing more than once!
                      sigpic

                      www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        I don't think so. There should always be more than just one gate techinican and Chuck does have dual roles on the show. I think he is still David H.'s stand in.

                        David Nykl likes to tease fans alot on his blog and Chuck has been the subject of his blog teasing more than once!
                        I don't know, popular characters tend to get 'Red Shirted' by TPTB these days

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          I don't know, popular characters tend to get 'Red Shirted' by TPTB these days
                          Well Zelenka and Lorne are still on the show so I think Chuck is safe, for now.
                          I really think David was just joking around. It's hard to take him seriously on his blog because he really does tease alot unless he is giving updates about some of his future work or conventions. That's why I like reading his blog, he's funny and he makes me laugh!
                          Someone asked Joe M. if Chuck was still on the show and he said Yes. Though there was no clarification.

                          Other than Weir, did they have a popular person get "Red Shirted" in Season 4?





                          sigpic

                          www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            Well Zelenka and Lorne are still on the show so I think Chuck is safe, for now.
                            I really think David was just joking around. It's hard to take him seriously on his blog because he really does tease alot unless he is giving updates about some of his future work or conventions. That's why I like reading his blog, he's funny and he makes me laugh!
                            Someone asked Joe M. if Chuck was still on the show and he said Yes. Though there was no clarification.

                            Other than Weir, did they have a popular person get "Red Shirted" in Season 4?





                            Kate Heightmeyer died fairly early in season 4. During Doppelganger.
                            sigpic

                            Click here daily to give free mammograms

                            It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Kate Heightmeyer died fairly early in season 4. During Doppelganger.
                              Yikes! That's right!
                              sigpic

                              www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Kate Heightmeyer died fairly early in season 4. During Doppelganger.
                                And it wasn't announced before

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X