Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
    Sounds like you all had a great time...I've GOT to get to a convention someday.
    It was this year. Last year I felt out of place (I got to see Paul McGillion and he is alot of fun!) cause I didn't know anyone- and the convention had so many last minute changes due to the actors schedule that it was okay but somewhat overwhelming and chaotic.
    This year, knowing alot more people and loving all the guests coming, it was hard not to have fun. And I had the best roommates!
    Creation is having one in Vancouver in April and Gatecon in August of next year, so you have a few that are close to you! Unfortunetly because they are in Vancouver and with set tours, they tend to be a bit more expensive, at least the Creation one in April is.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hmmm...but with Vancouver, I wouldn't have to pay for a hotel, since I'm just 45 minutes over the border. *iz plotting evilly now, mwaahaahaa!*
      Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
      SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        *snickers* Real Life *ROFL* I do think I have one somewhere!
        My family doesn't want me to get rid of cable TV which includes the Sci-fi channel and I really don't want to continue paying for it when I don't watch that many shows on it. Ahhh the dilema's.. Guess I may be a Friday Sanctuary watcher after all. I do love Amanda...and with David in at least one episode....

Can't wait to see the pics....mine aren't so great. You take care of Elephantboy though...he may have been a bit tramitized by events Saturday night in the lounge!
        Don't forget to PM me your mailing address so I can send those items I talked about out sometime in the next few weeks.
        You don't need a real life - and I'm still waiting for new chapters in the Radek and Sarah story

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
          Real life? What's that? *looks at Rosehawk innocently*
          I'm not sure. Mogs and I talk about getting one, but shortly into the process we usually realize we like the company of online people better. Possibly because we both live in very, um, "conservative" areas where being even remotely fannish gets you stared at like a freak of nature.

Spoiler:
          For me, it's compounded by living in Republican Central where saying, "oh, look, the Czech Republic has six medals! Yay for them!" out loud gets me yelled at by my boss because "you Liberals will cheer for any country but your own" followed by a lecture about how the only reason a little country like the CR was able to win that many medals was because the Russians taught them to deny their children a childhood so they can be trained like Thoroughbreds for the Olympics. (Yes, that is actually what she said.)

So. Yes. RL -- beyond my Jehovah's Witness buddies (who are of neccessity not Republicans) and a couple of friends from high school -- optional. Internet -- not.

Thunking (and Zelenka-whump) from upcoming "First Contact"--

Spoiler:

And from GITM...

Spoiler:

DragonLady
          "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
            Spoiler:
            http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/DragonLadyK/Berlinghoff/gateworld1.jpg
            Spoiler:
            Do not worry, Dr Zelenka. You are out of Dr Weir's reach. She can hurt you no longer
            She wasn't hurting me *still shellshocked from what they've actually been doing*

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              Spoiler:
              Do not worry, Dr Zelenka. You are out of Dr Weir's reach. She can hurt you no longer
              She wasn't hurting me *still shellshocked from what they've actually been doing*
              Spoiler:
              The Replicator bodies never have to rest.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                Spoiler:
                The Replicator bodies never have to rest.
                Spoiler:
                But that means Radek was infected with Lizzie's nanites... and Lizzie was infected with Radek's "nanines" shortly after that... if you know what "nanites" I mean *evil grin*
                Last edited by Pajus; 01 September 2008, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  But that means Radek was infected with Lizzie's nanites... and Lizzie was infected with Radek's "nanines" shortly after that... if you know what "nanites" I mean *evil grin*
                  Spoiler:
                  Now neither of them needs to sleep ever again... that makes Rodney jealous because it won't matter how much coffee he drinks now, he can't keep up. But somehow no work is getting done anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
                    Hmmm...but with Vancouver, I wouldn't have to pay for a hotel, since I'm just 45 minutes over the border. *iz plotting evilly now, mwaahaahaa!*
                    Check out the Creation and GateCon threads here on GW in the Fandom section. You can also google to get the website links.

Vancouver has so much more to see then just Stargate!

Some friends are trying to talk me into going...it's really expensive for me and I might be on a trip with my youth group during that time so it's doubtful I can go but who knows....things have funny ways of working themselves out!

Originally posted by Pajus
                    You don't need a real life - and I'm still waiting for new chapters in the Radek and Sarah story
                    LOL Pajus...if I didn't have a family other other volunteer and work commitments, that might be true!
                    Keep waiting for new chapters in the Radek and Sarah story, cause they probably aren't going to happen. Who, knows, maybe.....with Atlantis being cancelled and me not having a strong interest in the SGU show...we will have to see. Kind of got stuck on the story and it's not going the way I wanted it to, though I did have a nice ending for the whole story line.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL Pajus...if I didn't have a family other other volunteer and work commitments, that might be true!
                      Keep waiting for new chapters in the Radek and Sarah story, cause they probably aren't going to happen. Who, knows, maybe.....with Atlantis being cancelled and me not having a strong interest in the SGU show...we will have to see. Kind of got stuck on the story and it's not going the way I wanted it to, though I did have a nice ending for the whole story line.
                      Spoiler:
                      A wedding? An adoption?

Comment

Spoiler:
                        A wedding? An adoption?
                        Huh? What....whewwww, you were talking about the story...*wipes brow*

Spoiler:
                        Not a wedding or adoption...the relationship is already established..actually the story was going to go darker and I am not sure if Sarah will survive or not. It needed a few more chapters to get there which makes the story really long....not sure about it. Have to see...

Thanks for the words of encouragement!
                        sigpic

Comment

Huh? What....whewwww, you were talking about the story...*wipes brow*

Spoiler:
                          Not a wedding or adoption...the relationship is already established..actually the story was going to go darker and I am not sure if Sarah will survive or not. It needed a few more chapters to get there which makes the story really long....not sure about it. Have to see...

Thanks for the words of encouragement!
                          Spoiler:
                          well... You may be pretty, but rest assured: I have no intention to marry you or to adopt you. And my story will be even longer

Comment

Spoiler:
                            well... You may be pretty, but rest assured: I have no intention to marry you or to adopt you. And my story will be even longer
                            Spoiler:
                            LOL, Pajus... I think there is a bit of an age difference, not to mention kilometers between us.

I will see about finishing it, or at least finishing the chapter I started writing before I got stuck.

*THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              You know, its not the size that matters!
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Couple of silly captions I thought up...
                                Spoiler:

"Rodney, how many times do I have to tell you that this is an air hockey table, not ice!"

"And, how many times do I have to remind you about coffee and Ancient equipment!"

Comment

Working...
                                X