Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll remember

Comment

We're having a meal on the Friday up at Parbold Hill and we have 17 people coming.

O_O

Then I'm getting well and truly drunk on the Saturday.

Comment

Celebrate your first legal hangover eh

Comment

Hopefully it won't be as bad as the illegal one.

LMAO!!!

Comment

What the ... did they do to him this time???

Comment

It's not as much fun going in the pub when you're able too

Comment

Just seen Echoes
                Spoiler:
                Who knew Radek was a pidgeon fancier eh

Comment

Sorry but I skipped the episode.

Still very angry about 'Sunday'.

Comment

My daughters b-day is tomorrow. Boy they grow up fast, she can get her driving learners permit after tomorrow!

Have fun with yours on Friday Allestian!! I probably won't get to *talk* to you until after.

The legal drinking age here is 21 in most states.

Oh god, hangovers, is that what I get to look forward to with my own little one before she turns 21. Oh, dear! *shakes head* as I remember my own teen years.

I am going to watch Echos here soon. I want to watch Sunday to see Radek, not to keen on the other situation but I understand the last scene with him and McKay was really nice.
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      What the ... did they do to him this time???
                      Welcome to the thread Pajus!!!!!

I don't think they did anything to him. I think he was doing something!! It was another character that got the *whump* really bad. The first two pics I am guessing Radek is just checking the situation out.

Most of us haven't seen Sunday yet, we are living off the spoilers. Those that have seen it say Zelenka is just *thunkable* in Sunday.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I just saw Sunday. Man that episode made me sad. BTW As a native Czech I offer my language services to all fanfic writers who are in need of them (and I speak German too)
                        Last edited by Pajus; 18 January 2007, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Anyway thanks for the welcome.

Comment

I'd stick that Sunday comment in spoiler tags if I were you Pajus, people can be a little funny about it and the mood around the boards at the moment is very tense, it doesn't take a lot to get people invading threads and shreaking. Welcome to one of the more sane threads around

Comment

That's what annoyed me a lot when I went on holiday to America, I was about 6 months off my 21st birthday and been drinking legally for 2 years, yet I couldn't get a drink on holiday

Comment

I edited the spoilers from the message. Thanks for the heads-up and the welcome. It's good to be here. PS: Where are the insane threads?

Comment

Working...
                                X