X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take a left, left and another left and there you are

I just gotta say about Sunday

Spoiler:
    Radek looked veeeeerrry good when he was devious. Chess champion! I bet he could mop the floor with Rodney any day. Hehe and he likes anime.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      I edited the spoilers from the message. Thanks for the heads-up and the welcome. It's good to be here. PS: Where are the insane threads?
      In the Atlantis Season 3 Part, anything that says 'Sunday' 'Carson' or 'Save Elizabeth Weir' is worth a look if you want a laugh at the behaviour of some fans

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        In the Atlantis Season 3 Part, anything that says 'Sunday' 'Carson' or 'Save Elizabeth Weir' is worth a look if you want a laugh at the behaviour of some fans
        I hope you're not alluding to moi...

Spoiler:
        and that fact that I organised a wake in the Beckett thunk thread...

Comment

Thanks for the advice, Reefgirl. Now I have to stop reading for a while. My diaphragm is a little sore from the laughter

Comment

It is a little silly, I wonder if they know what fools they are making of themselves

Comment

I guess we would do the same should they do something to Radek (I would at least consider it).

Comment

I am afraid that some of Czech fans are so ungrateful that they wouldn´t watch SGA if Zelenka weren´t there.

I think I would be happy to hear him saying in Czech something more than just swearing...just word to discussion for fellow Czechs

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Is it OK for me to volunteer for the part of the fellow Czech???

Comment

I think so I think only d3u5 (aka Deus) comes here sometimes and I noticed few others and I am not regular visitor of this section as well bc I am mostly David Hewlett fan. But David Nykl is ours and I think every Czech has to have for him place in the heart

And he maybe comes to Fantasy Festival on July...or at least I heard it in Special on November.

I am helping to Rosenhawk with some information for her...hell, I still don´t fully understand...what actully will you do here with the scouts, Rosenhawk?
                    Last edited by Klenotka; 18 January 2007, 07:23 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      It is a little silly, I wonder if they know what fools they are making of themselves
                      I guess it's all about context. How do you think we look like for those whom (which???) don't like Radek as much as us?

I don't think any Save campaign is going to work, but if Radek disappear (against DN's will) on any future season, I'm going to be mad.

K.TLH.

Comment

Hi

I hope you guys don't mind me interupting the thread.

I can't remember which pic i jave posted in this thread so just bear with me ok?

Here' goes.

Comment

Here's another pic pic of him with Rachel.

Comment

And another.

Comment

Here's another.

Comment

Ok going to stop spamming for now.

I love David's laughter here.

Comment

Working...
                                X