John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
    I'm not staying spoiler free Roo! We can happily spoil each other if the others won't join in in the fun!

It'll kinda be funny acutally, a whole slew of

DID you see
    Spoiler:
    blah blah

and then

YES OH MY GOSH AND THEN
    Spoiler:
    blah blah
    and all the spoiler free people will want to CLICK!
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Hi everyone...just thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm so loving the pictures that JohnSheppard28 put up. What ep is that first one with Joe on the ground?
      sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
      &
      AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
        Hi everyone...just thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm so loving the pictures that JohnSheppard28 put up. What ep is that first one with Joe on the ground?

Welcome Sherry! Glad you like the pics! They're from Letters from Pegasus, Season 1. It's at the very end where John runs to the jumper and lunges in the hatch before a dart can grab him.

Parisindy- I love your little smileys, they're so cute!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh yea....now it's coming back to me. That was a great episode.
          sigpic

&
          AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

I just watched Irresponsible and I thought it was pretty funny... although:

Spoiler:
            I didn't like what happened with Kolya and that nothing was mentioned about CG. Also Ronon was so angry with Kolya in CG as well, but didn't show any of that in this ep.

As for Sunday, here's hoping that there is going to be some Shep whump. When is that ep supposed to air in Canada?
            sigpic

&
            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Hey, All! I have probably missed milestones and other fun things, trying to catch up quickly before going to bed. Congrats to everyone. Was out all day with my brother, who heads back to Australia tomorrw, and he was here for dinner tonight, to it's been a long day!

JS28, Joe said he is 6' at a Con when someone asked him. From my photo with him, I would say that is correct.

I eagerly await spoilers for Sunday! I am an admitted spoiler groupie. It's very sad.

Anyway, time for bed! Have to get up early to go to the airport to see said brother off! Have a great evening/morning/day!

Comment

Caty - so glad you decided to stay. Forget about the meanies!

Hey look at the good news I just found!

Spoilers concerning Season 4:
                Spoiler:
                "Amanda Tapping said at the GABIT convention in the UK that she will be appearing in “a few” episodes of Atlantis next year, but that it wouldn’t be a full-time role" See? No full time role, and only a FEW episodes! I can deal with that if I have to!
                Thank goodness for that...although
                Spoiler:
                I wish it said 'none' rather than 'few'!!

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                ...yeh i really need to stop speculating i just cant help it damnit!!!!! i need help hehee
                Noooo...don't get help Roo. I love your speculating...you're so enthusiastic about it!!

OK...I missed a load of pages here last week and haven't had time to catch up, so forgive me if someone has already mentioned this...but if
                Spoiler:
                M & M are taking over Atlantis in s4, you know, we could get more whump for our Shep. It seems those 2 quite like to whump the leading man. O'Neill always got a lot...and look what Mitchell has had...I don't watch SG1 now, but wasn't he shot and then handcuffed to a bed at some point?
                Wow...if we get stuff like that for our guy...well...things could be quite entertaining!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post

OK...I missed a load of pages here last week and haven't had time to catch up, so forgive me if someone has already mentioned this...but if
                  Spoiler:
                  M & M are taking over Atlantis in s4, you know, we could get more whump for our Shep. It seems those 2 quite like to whump the leading man. O'Neill always got a lot...and look what Mitchell has had...I don't watch SG1 now, but wasn't he shot and then handcuffed to a bed at some point?
                  Wow...if we get stuff like that for our guy...well...things could be quite entertaining!!

Oh that is a good point Eli!!! I like your positive thinking!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
                    Oh that is a good point Eli!!! I like your positive thinking!!!
                    Positive thinking is always welcome
                    I hope we'll all be thinking more positively as S3 goes on...TPTB are very clever in spreading bad rumors very early, so by the time they actually happen people accept it more easily...

So, to stay positive some whumpy shep pics

Comment

I believe you not.

Spoiler:
                      "Amanda Tapping said at the GABIT convention in the UK that she will be appearing in “a few” episodes of Atlantis next year, but that it wouldn’t be a full-time role" See? No full time role, and only a FEW episodes! I can deal with that if I have to!
                      Finally!! Some good news in the morning!

I don't think it had anything to do with us fans.. It was too fast. They may be listening to what we're saying, but the news were only announced last week.
                      For them to decide, tell Amanda and for her to spread it around would take longer....
                      Hey, is it possible they figured that out themselves?
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                        Hello again,

I came here tonight fully intending to say good bye for good. This nasty stuff really bothered me, I don't know why...
                        BUT... after reading all your support messages, I was really touched. I had NO idea that I was liked that much

Bottom line is: I can't leave! This thread in the JFT has a lovely bunch of nice people I want to spend my time with. I had waaay too much fun with you to leave now. I've come to realize this.
                        I'll just stay away from the ugly threads with the ugly people, I can't let them drive me away, that would mean that they won...

(((((group hug)))))
                        Hi caty so glad you decided to stay and not let the ugly people push you away.
                        sigpic

Comment

I believe you not.

Spoiler:
                          This bit of news has cheered up my morning. I have nothing against her but she didn't belong with our girls and guys. Now if they could just change their minds concerning our favourite doctor then all would be right with the world of SGA. I really only want him looking after our over-whumped Shep. Well, I know he's not over-whumped in the show but I can hope.

Your idea for 'Sunday' was great, JohnSheppard28. Shep should be the one to be injured, then save everyone and then collapse and have the team worried sick over him. It would add strength to his character. Guess I can dream on and wait until my uncle pays me a visit sometime.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            Actually, he was shot, stripped down to boxers, then tied to the bed. And, yes, if that happened to Shep, I would go THUNK!!!!

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                            Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Elinor, I like your thinking!!!

I agree though (joking aside) that with M&M at the reigns we'll get more shep whump. There really was a lot of Jack whump in SG-1. Well, jsut a lot of whump all around.
                              sigpic

Comment

That's the kind of positive thinking I like Makes me look at Season 4 from a different angle
                                Maybe it won't be so bad after all...
                                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Working...
                                X