Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strinam View Post
    Spoiler:
    Actually, he was shot, stripped down to boxers, then tied to the bed. And, yes, if that happened to Shep, I would go THUNK!!!!

that was lovely ..hehe love the ben!
    that really is good news
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Hi gang!

I'm back from my computer-free weekend! The pre-Xmas exchange of presents went according to plan... it was like some kind of clandestine smuggling operation with 3 cars on my grandparents' driveway, all swapping parcels from one boot (sorry, that trunk for all your Americans! ) to another!

My mother-in-law still has no idea who I am. Hubby had to tell her that he was her son and that I was his wife and she looked at me, all surprised, and said "Oh! Nice to meet you!" And yet chatting to her later, she remembers all about my sister! How is that fair?!!

I'm off to catch up on the thread and then hopefully get some writing done...
      sigpic

Comment

*waves to ALI* good to have ya back!!! yay writing!!!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Have I told you guys how much I love all of you???
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
            awwwww (((HUGS CATY))) We all love you too!!!!

Comment

Back atcha girl! Count me in on the voices saying so glad you decided to stay

*gives Caty a great big pre-xmas hug*
              sigpic

Comment

i never seem to have time do anything anymore Ive spent the whole day doing my washing....urgh.....and now its not long till work AGAIN!!

i did make a vid though...its john/rodney friendship - managed to get some whump in there too!!! BUT it has SPOILERS for all eps leading up to ECHOES! so BEWARE if you're trying to avoid them

http://community.livejournal.com/atlantis_vids/

Caty, glad you're sticking around. It wouldnt be the same without you.

Hi ALI!! *waves*

Comment

((HUGS)) Caty ,,,we love you too...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*Waves* Hi Ali... !!
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*waves back to Nina and O1*

Hi!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                        i never seem to have time do anything anymore Ive spent the whole day doing my washing....urgh.....and now its not long till work AGAIN!!

i did make a vid though...its john/rodney friendship - managed to get some whump in there too!!! BUT it has SPOILERS for all eps leading up to ECHOES! so BEWARE if you're trying to avoid them

Hi ALI!! *waves*
                        Saw you video...way to go...it was really good...showed great friendship moments,,and just also ,,oh I don't know how Rodney has changed during the years having the influence and friendship from John... nice clips..some of them had my laughing,, the ones from Echoes especially *lol*
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hi ALI!! *waves*
                          Oh that was fabulous!!! Thanks O1!!!!

Comment

Hi ALI!! *waves*
                            yay!!! i watched it!!! fab video sis!!! ahhhh john and rodney are so sweet!!!thats got me in the mood to watch echoes again, i think ill do that later hehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Saw you video...way to go...it was really good...showed great friendship moments,,and just also ,,oh I don't know how Rodney has changed during the years having the influence and friendship from John... nice clips..some of them had my laughing,, the ones from Echoes especially *lol*
                              thanks. Thats exactly what I was going for. The fact that both of them have learnt from one another. I really enjoyed making it

thanks SLC too. Glad you enjoyed it. I should have done some writing too but I havent. *slaps wrist* I'll try and get to it and give you all a long chapter to sink your teeth into

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                                yay!!! i watched it!!! fab video sis!!! ahhhh john and rodney are so sweet!!!thats got me in the mood to watch echoes again, i think ill do that later hehe!!
                                Glad you liked it. See I managed to get some whump in it

Comment

Working...
                                X