John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
    Yes...from the pics I noticed that to...and in other shows he seemed quite happy to be half naked!

Think I'll go along with you and say TPTB are being mean!!

I think TV execs have a problem with chest hair, you look at most of the guys on TV who take their shirt off and they clearly wax.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
      I think TV execs have a problem with chest hair, you look at most of the guys on TV who take their shirt off and they clearly wax.
      Morning all!
      I think you're right, Josie. Execs do have a problem with chest hair. I personally like it...especially on our boy...and even more so when his shirt has to be ripped open to use a defibrillator...sigh....
      sigpic

Comment

I find that waxed chest thing kind of icky, it's almost effeminate. A little bit of chest hair is nice IMO.

this is a bit of an odd conversation for a Sunday morning - well maybe not for us.

Comment

I find that waxed chest thing kind of icky, it's almost effeminate. A little bit of chest hair is nice IMO.

this is a bit of an odd conversation for a Sunday morning - well maybe not for us.
          I can't stand waxed chests! I think they're not manly, LOL!
          Well, we've certainly had stranger conversations than this before on the whump thread!!!!! Talking about Sheppy's nekkid chest and generous sprinkling of chest hair, mixed in with whump seems perfectly normal to me, and rather appealing on a sunday morning...
          sigpic

Comment

Joe's chest isn't overly hairy though... from the evidence in 38 Minutes and a few other TV shows that I may have watched *ahem* I think he has just the right amount of chest hair. And this is from someone who is not at all a fan of hairy chests... I quite like a smooth chest on a man... but if you are gonna have chest hair then just a little bit - exactly like Joe has - is lovely.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              Joe's chest isn't overly hairy though... from the evidence in 38 Minutes and a few other TV shows that I may have watched *ahem* I think he has just the right amount of chest hair. And this is from someone who is not at all a fan of hairy chests... I quite like a smooth chest on a man... but if you are gonna have chest hair then just a little bit - exactly like Joe has - is lovely.
              I agree ...I'm not a fan of chest hair either... but I don't mind it on him,,, since it's not so much of it,,,

How is everyone this sunday??
              I'm having a headache,,darn came back again...I had a headache for most of the day yesterday,,well a dull of it feeling it in the back of my head... took some pills since I knew I was going out with my working colleagues for our Christmas party... darn at one point the music on stage got to loud,,everyone was clapping around,,and camera flashes were so many my head couldn't handle it,,and it started to hurt even more... then atleast when it calmed down again after the show,,my headache started to go away and luckily for the rest of the night stayed away,,, so atleast at the end I could have more fun since almost everyone ended up on the dancefloor having fun to great music.. funny seeing my bosses letting loose *lol*... got home around 2 a.m and after just a few hours after waking up this morning my headache is kicking in again...great way to spend my last day on my vacation....*sigh* and not one darn video done over the whole week...typical...

sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Sorry to hear you still feeling crummy Nina - especially when you're off work on vacation time, it sucks to be feeling ill!

I started coming down with some kind of cold or something yesterday and it's still hanging around today. My throat is painful and yucky and my chest is starting to feel kinda crappy too... *blech*
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that you are feeling not so good either... nothing fun to come down with things especially now when Chistmas is approaching and one have several things to do before that...
                  Hope you feel better soon...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

You too hon! Hope this clears up by next weekend - I'm off work on the Friday and need to do most of my xmas shopping on that day (payday, hurrah!) because on the Saturday we are off down to visit my grandparents and my mum and sister are going too... so I will need to have all my presents both for the grandparents and for my mum, dad and brother back in Wales to take with me to give to them that weekend! Eeep!
                    sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you have a lot to do then.... hope everything goes well and you'll be able to finish on time...

I haven't even started my Christmas shopping,,,I always say I should start real early,,yeah right every year it's the same the last few weeks it's the ones I'm stressing around most...not knowing what to get to everyone... and doing all of this after worktime when I'm the most tired since now it's when everything starts to go crazy at the store I work... but yet again I have to manage,,, saying oh yes next year I will start in time,,,and then that year rolls around and it's same all over again... why do I feel the need to whump myself every Christmas *lol*
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Good Morning Whumpers!

((HUGS)) to all those not feeling well. Hope you all get better soon.

Chest hair discussion...I admit I like a bit of it but not a lot. Studying the picture below..I think Joe has just enough. Enough to make him manly but not so much he's a grizzly.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                          Good Morning Whumpers!

((HUGS)) to all those not feeling well. Hope you all get better soon.

Chest hair discussion...I admit I like a bit of it but not a lot. Studying the picture below..I think Joe has just enough. Enough to make him manly but not so much he's a grizzly.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ummyshep-1.jpg
                          Well hopefully this darn headache will be gone before the end of the day...

Grizzly you say,,,uhm nope wouldn't want that... nope as you say he has just the right amount to make him manly
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hi GG! Morning to you too!
                            I hope those feeling under the weather feel better very soon!
                            I think Joe has a fair amount of chest hair, and is generally quite hairy, but not in the grizzly way, no!!!!! I think he's just perfect!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Linzi - how are you today...??

Yes he is perfect the way he is...isn't he?
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

HELLO WHUMPERS!! grizzly huh.....ok did not expect to find a chest hair discussion going on but ermmm i have to say im not entirely unsurprised hehehe!! ahhhhh 38 mins whump.....we need an ep like that again where he spends it from the beginning to the end being whumped whumped whumped!!!!!! maybe ill add that to my sga christmas list LOL!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X