John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caty View Post
    Wise words... No matter how hard I try to understand how some people on here tick - I can't! And believe me, I've tried... Why do they have to be so damn serious all the time? I don't get it!

I can't believe how lucky we are that we don't have one single trouble maker in this thread... Really feels like a second home in the world wide web
    I know what you mean...it's great that even if we don't all on here think the same and have the same opinions,,,we get along, and we don't attack people who don't think like we do... so it's great that with all the different opinions we might have on subject we never argue over it,,,we understand that there is different opinion and we get along just fine...and that's the way it should be everywhere... but I guess that's in a perfect world...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Wise words... No matter how hard I try to understand how some people on here tick - I can't! And believe me, I've tried... Why do they have to be so damn serious all the time? I don't get it!

I can't believe how lucky we are that we don't have one single trouble maker in this thread... Really feels like a second home in the world wide web
      Well I still think that there is something about loving Joe/ Shep that makes us easy going people. Oh and Shep whumping obviously helps too!!

Comment

But you know what's really weird?? Us whumpers do have an at least similar opinion most of the time.. We just think alike
        Maybe loving to whump characters is a sign for a certain character trait that makes us all pretty similar in thinking

No matter what it is, I like it....

BTW: I do think Joe is a secret whumper. Look at all his interviews and talk at cons.. He thinks like us
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
          Well I still think that there is something about loving Joe/ Shep that makes us easy going people. Oh and Shep whumping obviously helps too!!
          Speaking of Shep Whump:

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes we needed some Shep whump pics!

Comment

And here's more:

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Wonderful Whumpers! *waves*

I'm taking a break from wrapping presents since my back hurts and I can't find boxes and because I feel like it! Besides, I was in the mood for some Shep Whump.

Going to catch up on the posts.

Caty.......I'm so glad you are still here!

IHS
                sigpic

Comment

More is good!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
                    It would be perfectly plausibe. They don't think of it because they are mean and want US to suffer instead of Shep!

Oh you mean the Was it rape with Hathor and Daniel, was it rape with Jack and what's her name, was it rape with.......yeah, all by the same person hmmmm??? I didn't notice that part. To quote my favorite movie LOTR somebody is WAR MONGERING!

Somebody just wants to argue, and you can't ever get into it with them because it's not about winning/losing, it's about arguing. For instance, I could start an argument on the opposite side saying why NOT have depictions of rape? Are you trying to hide it? Sweep it under the rug? Make victims feel ashamed of it? In the original version of Sleeping Beauty, she gets raped by the Prince who comes across her unconscious in the woods. Why was that changed through the years? Blah, blah, blah....see? It can be argued both ways and I could even spread out into depictions of violence and gangs and giant.....bugs....... I like giant bugs personally. A lively discussion about two different sides of an issue is one thing and I have no problem with that, but an argument for an argument and THEN starting up multiple threads to try and keep people inflamed and arguing is something entirely different.

Just Say No To Argumentative People!
                    Ok, NO!

Believe me, you'd be swamped with posts and PM's claiming that you condone rape - no, that you are a rapist in fact... Because only people who condone rape can have a different opinion on the subject

Anyway, I think I've said enough

NIce whumpy piccies!!
                    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I am terrible and I want to know all the spoilers but I think once Sunday has been shown
                      Spoiler:
                      I will not read the threads - I think not knowing who gets hurt will make the ep so much more fun
                      Me too! I'm staying spoiler free for once!!!

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                      exactly
                      Spoiler:
                      please dont be teyla heheh i think the possible whumpee's are ronon, teyla and shep...just because the explosion is near the gym...teylas been whumped loads and ronon got really really whumped in sateda, so i just really want it to be shep!!!he hasnt been really whumped in ages....not in the style of 38 mins and conversion where he was whumped pretty much all the way through...i guess TDO could go in that category as well since as soon as he got shot by the wraith he got more and more whumped!!! so we need a good whumpin' CG was good for whump heh but he got healed at the end so all the whumpness never really happened!!
                      i think i will read the spoilers to see about it.....id rather know early on whether i should be disappointed in terms of whump, especially since im at uni all day until 5, so cant even let my uncle through the door til then to see it myself!!

and echoes....yeh why didnt rodney or sheppard see any images?? hmmm i dont know...they shouldve gotten worse, everyone else did....or even a few mentions later on of them still having a headache or feeling a bit faint whilst working on the console, so we know theyre still affected theyre just working through the pain until they can save the day!! i like my whump consistant damnnit!!!

I agree!!!!
                      Caty:
                      I'm so glad you took a small break and then decided to stay!
                      It can get overwhelming here on occasion, but it should just be fun really! Glad you're going to be around still! Where would we be without your wonderful English...and my terrible German! Ich liebe dich, Caty...in a purely patonic way, of course!!! (How do you say that in German? Lol!)

I would actually settle for
                      Spoiler:
                      Shep getting hit on the head - with blood running down his face or maybe a badly injured arm or leg even if not bad enough to stop him helping in the rescue - but end up in the infirmary at the end - or maybe have his arm in a sling or something- I apprecaite that TPTB may want to have Shep playing the hero in this ep rather than whumped throughout. Of course whumped throughout would make me squee the most.
                      !!!!!!
                      SQUEEEEEE!!!!!

I kind of went against this rule for most eps in the first half of S3 - but I am really trying to stop myself. I think that for this ep it will be very important not to be totally spoiled first!
                      Agreed!!!!!
                      Linz is staying spoiler free, her halo is intact, well, nearly!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                        Me too! I'm staying spoiler free for once!!!

Agreed!!!!!
                        We will keep strong together !!!!!

Comment

We will keep strong together !!!!!
                          We will! I know we can do it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok, NO!

Believe me, you'd be swamped with posts and PM's claiming that you condone rape - no, that you are a rapist in fact... Because only people who condone rape can have a different opinion on the subject

Anyway, I think I've said enough

NIce whumpy piccies!!
                            Exactly, and the things is is I'm saying exactly the opposite! If you deliberately make the choice to NOT talk about/depict something aren't you sending the message that "this is not something we talk about" "this is something you should be ashamed to talk about" etc.? Women have a hard enough time often talking about it and actually seeing it on television might give them the impetus to say, "that happened to me" and to start talking especially if, God forbid, it's a younger individual who may not otherwise know how to talk about it. But no one would probably listen to me and my side (or they would purposefully misinterpret it like you said) BECAUSE they just want to argue!

Yeah, but nuff said about that!! I want to whump Shep some more!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              So agree with you Roo on that...
                              cheers!!

i know, i love coming on here and talking to my friends, i feel like shep..youre all my second family (except for O1 who is my actual family of course )!!!!

that does help hehehe, how ironic the ones who all get on with each other are those who love to whump sheppy.....although i guess also we love the comfort part too so thats the caring side in all of us...yeh its a perfect combo!!
                              Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              everyone is staying spoiler-free hehehe oh dear..well you wont get me too...im too weak LOL and anyway i dont let peoples opinions of an ep influence me AND id rather know before hand whether i need to be disappointed that say..shep doesnt get whumped in an ep so at least i wont be looking for it....ALIs spoilers about ECHOES made me even more excited about that episode and when i watched it it was even more great than i thought especially THOSE scenes ...watching it is never the same as reading it!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I'm not staying spoiler free Roo! We can happily spoil each other if the others won't join in in the fun!

It'll kinda be funny acutally, a whole slew of

DID you see
                                Spoiler:
                                blah blah

and then

YES OH MY GOSH AND THEN
                                Spoiler:
                                blah blah
                                and all the spoiler free people will want to CLICK!
                                Last edited by JohnSheppard28; 09 December 2006, 02:27 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X