No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Whumpers! Just a fly by post as i'm outta here for the day. Gotta go enjoy the heat wave were having. Who would've thought 40 degrees could be considered a heat wave.

Lovely pics as always JS28!! Just what I needed after a crappy night last night and equally as crappy morning so far. Looking forward to catching up with you all later. Have fun whumping today.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
      Caty - so glad you decided to stay. Forget about the meanies!

Thank goodness for that...although
      Spoiler:
      I wish it said 'none' rather than 'few'!!

Noooo...don't get help Roo. I love your speculating...you're so enthusiastic about it!!

OK...I missed a load of pages here last week and haven't had time to catch up, so forgive me if someone has already mentioned this...but if
      Spoiler:
      M & M are taking over Atlantis in s4, you know, we could get more whump for our Shep. It seems those 2 quite like to whump the leading man. O'Neill always got a lot...and look what Mitchell has had...I don't watch SG1 now, but wasn't he shot and then handcuffed to a bed at some point?
      Wow...if we get stuff like that for our guy...well...things could be quite entertaining!!

Ok, I admit, I hadn't put two and two together here! You could well be right about,
      Spoiler:
      M&M having a positive Shep whumping ethos!
      Suddenly, Season 4 isn't looking so bleak... Thanks Eli!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
        It made my day too!!! Could it be possible that
        Spoiler:
        they heard the backlash of the fans???

I went and
        Spoiler:
        posted it in the Tapping to Atlantis thread and then backed out VERY slowly without saying anything on either side of the issue. Muahahahahah!!! Should make the fellow Atlantis fans happy!
        oh man i hope so!! that is good news!!! id rather have her like NOT AT ALL but i guess i can deal with a few..plus theres always that fast forward button LOL!!!

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
        Noooo...don't get help Roo. I love your speculating...you're so enthusiastic about it!!
        Yeh ok!!! as if i could stop speculating anyway hehehe, thats about as liekly to happen as me not looking at spoilers!!

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
        Elinor, I like your thinking!!!

I agree though (joking aside) that with M&M at the reigns we'll get more shep whump. There really was a lot of Jack whump in SG-1. Well, jsut a lot of whump all around.
        well then i can handle that.......lots of shep whump would be an extremely good thing!!!!!!!!!!GREAT thing!!! yeh if M and M deliver the shep whump, they can stay heheehe

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Yes let's hope season 4 isn't going to be so bad as we speculated in the beginning...

Hey Linzi...how are you today??
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post

well then i can handle that.......lots of shep whump would be an extremely good thing!!!!!!!!!!GREAT thing!!! yeh if M and M deliver the shep whump, they can stay heheehe
            Hehe well lets then hope they deliver up to you standard kind of whump
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Yes let's hope season 4 isn't going to be so bad as we speculated in the beginning...

Hey Linzi...how are you today??
              I'm good thanks! I've been busy as my eldest has returned from Uni, and we've been all doing family things and having fun! My daughter and I watched Return II and Echoes together, and she loved them both! So, that was fun for me!!!!!
              How are you?
              I'm off to get the Christmas tree up and decorated now. But, I'll be back later, I hope!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm good too thanks...

Yes it gets a lot to do now as Christmas is coming closer... I've started my Christmas shopping but doesn't have everything done yet...decorating my tree *lol* well that is going to be easy on my part...put it up and then just light it up *lol* see easy... I don't have a large apartment so I can't really have a normal tree so I have a smaller one I pic out of the closet every Christmas...

Talk to you later...I have to do my videos to my friends Christmas present..but I'll be jumping in here to check if there is something intresting going on...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hehe well lets then hope they deliver up to you standard kind of whump
                  yes well exactly!! they have to deliver good whump, or ill not be happy hehe basically they need to deliver some of these and ill be happy...shep blood, unconscious shep, passing out in a manly way shep, shep fevered, shep in restraints and a little crazy, shep shot (not in that arm!), shep on crutches/in a sling/butterfly stitches, head wound (bloody)-concussion, rushed off to the infirmary with team worrying whilst he has surgery, lots of medical stuff attatched to him, delirious/hallucinating sheppy, shep backstory mixed in with whump, tortured shep and team angst, shep in the infirmary......etc etc
                  not a lot really

Comment

yes well exactly!! they have to deliver good whump, or ill not be happy hehe basically they need to deliver some of these and ill be happy...shep blood, unconscious shep, passing out in a manly way shep, shep fevered, shep in restraints and a little crazy, shep shot (not in that arm!), shep on crutches/in a sling/butterfly stitches, head wound (bloody)-concussion, rushed off to the infirmary with team worrying whilst he has surgery, lots of medical stuff attatched to him, delirious/hallucinating sheppy, shep backstory mixed in with whump, tortured shep and team angst, shep in the infirmary......etc etc
                    not a lot really
                    Not a lot huh?? do all that and you will kill him .... hehe...

Passing out in a manly way,,,is there such a way...?? hehe hrmm maybe if it's done like Sateda...not just drop down like a sack of potatoes like Rodney *lol*
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Not a lot huh?? do all that and you will kill him .... hehe...

Passing out in a manly way,,,is there such a way...?? hehe hrmm maybe if it's done like Sateda...not just drop down like a sack of potatoes like Rodney *lol*
                      well erm not all at once obviously hehe just spread out over say...19 episodes of the 20 LOL...passing out in manly way...yeh shep can do it, rodney ermm not so much hehe

Comment

well erm not all at once obviously hehe just spread out over say...19 episodes of the 20 LOL...passing out in manly way...yeh shep can do it, rodney ermm not so much hehe
                        Yes Shep can do that I guess...Rodney uhm no not so much...he thinks he passes out in a manly way but as Shep said,,,he fainted heheh
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                          Good Morning Whumpers! Just a fly by post as i'm outta here for the day. Gotta go enjoy the heat wave were having. Who would've thought 40 degrees could be considered a heat wave.

Lovely pics as always JS28!! Just what I needed after a crappy night last night and equally as crappy morning so far. Looking forward to catching up with you all later. Have fun whumping today.
                          Aww GG! Sorry you are have such a rough time. I hope your day in the "heat wave" helps.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
                            Parisindy- I love your little smileys, they're so cute!
                            awww thanks hehe i'm addicted to them
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                              As for Sunday, here's hoping that there is going to be some Shep whump. When is that ep supposed to air in Canada?
                              Monday
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Yes Shep can do that I guess...Rodney uhm no not so much...he thinks he passes out in a manly way but as Shep said,,,he fainted heheh
                                yeh SHEP passes out, RODNEY faints hehe.....we need shep passing out more often!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X