John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Forum is still doing double posts when I hit the quick reply button. How strange!
    Quick reply not working at all for me! Just keeps telling me to click on of the Quick Reply buttons in the posts above to use the QR function... but clicking on said buttons does NOTHING!!

S'bugging me rather cos I use QR all the time.... In fact, I'd never used the Post Reply buttong before yesterday!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
      SQUEEEE! I'm excited to see Jason in NJ!! Hey, I can ask him if it was scripted
      Spoiler:
      to pick Shep up in Return!
      I read somewhere that it wasn't scripted.. Don't ask me where, but I know I did...
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Quick reply not working at all for me! Just keeps telling me to click on of the Quick Reply buttons in the posts above to use the QR function... but clicking on said buttons does NOTHING!!

S'bugging me rather cos I use QR all the time.... In fact, I'd never used the Post Reply buttong before yesterday!
        Funny, I never use the QR button, I don't know why.. Always use either 'Quote' or 'Reply'...
        Yay, just got s notice that Lauriels new chapter is up

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
          Funny, I never use the QR button, I don't know why.. Always use either 'Quote' or 'Reply'...
          Yay, just got s notice that Lauriels new chapter is up
          LOL! No fair! You're spilling my news before I can! It's nice to know you're interested though.

Here's the links for everyone:

On LJ
          On FFNet

How is everyone today?
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Oooh Lauriel! Forgot to say, after catching up on the posts I'd missed, congrats on the great news about your brother's recovery. Was really pleased to read that!
            sigpic

Comment

I read somewhere that it wasn't scripted.. Don't ask me where, but I know I did...
              There's been a lot of speculation over it not being scripted - maybe you read that? - but I've not seen anything definite anywhere about it actually not being scripted.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                LOL! No fair! You're spilling my news before I can! It's nice to know you're interested though.

Here's the links for everyone:

On LJ
                On FFNet

How is everyone today?
                Hey, it was great!! Left you a review... Very touching... Anything new planned?

Ali: I think I herad/read some official say it.. Maybe BamBam?? Maybe not... Naybe I'm just imagining that and it was only speculation...

Comment

Oooh Lauriel! Forgot to say, after catching up on the posts I'd missed, congrats on the great news about your brother's recovery. Was really pleased to read that!
                  Thanks Ali!

Originally posted by Caty
                  Hey, it was great!! Left you a review... Very touching... Anything new planned?
                  Thanks Caty! Nothing new at the moment, but I'm nearly at the end of my assignments, so maybe then. I had a nice plot bunny bite me in the car earlier.

I have whump withdrawals, so please be patient while I whump my Sheppy clone.

That's better!
                  sigpic

Comment

Damn. Did you know you can only have a maximum of 150 favourite stories on ffnet?!

I only know this cos I just tried to add Not Alone to my faves and got told I can't cos I've hit the maximum of 150!

Now what am I supposed to do? Maybe I'll set up a spreadsheet and copy links into that for a chunk of my fave fics and clear some space in the list. Dammit. That's no fun. And no fun either for the authors of those fics whose stats will reflect that one less person has their story in faves.. even though I love the fic and *want* it as a fave!
                    sigpic

Comment

There's been a lot of speculation over it not being scripted - maybe you read that? - but I've not seen anything definite anywhere about it actually not being scripted.

Maybe we could ask Joe...because OMG we are meeting Joe!!!!!!!

Two weeks to go!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Runs into whumped thread to watch Lauriel whump her clone

Runs back to JFT before my clone blows it up

Comment

Ali: I think I herad/read some official say it.. Maybe BamBam?? Maybe not... Naybe I'm just imagining that and it was only speculation...
                          Hmmmm... well I don't think it was BamBam as he's not been online for weeks... I miss BamBam...
                          sigpic

Comment

*tries to type but is giggling too hard at Lissa, Ali and SLC*

Soooooo jealous!! Don't forget to get pics and tell us everything!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                              *tries to type but is giggling too hard at Lissa, Ali and SLC*

Soooooo jealous!! Don't forget to get pics and tell us everything!!
                              Well I have just purchased a brand new camera- just so I can take loads of pics....it stores 320 on each memory card - and I have 2 do you think that will be enough

Comment

I'd better start planning ahead and making sure the camcorder batteries are charged etc....

*squeeeeeee!!*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X