John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    Ya wanna go! WannaBe and I bought our tickets!!! SQUEE!!!

Where is everybody???
    Yeah, where is everyone? Maybe they're still over on the LJ?
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Anyone going to the Vancouver Con?

Not sure if I want to go if Joe is not there.

I'm thinking of visiting my sister but she will be wondering why I want to visit in March and not come during the summer months.

She doesn't understand my love for SGA
      There are four of us that I know of that are going. SGAFAn and I think Bling are the veterans and WannaBe and myself are newbies. Personally, I'm going just for the fun of it and too finally meet many of wonderful people that I've been chatting with.

If JF is there, well, that's just icing on the cake... long johns!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        If anyone is interested, Chapter 6 of my CG fic is up.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3139429/6/

SQUEE!!!! After dinner reading material! Thanks Linzi!
        sigpic

Comment

Great chapter...left you feedback on ff.net......
          For every chapter that goes all I want to do is just hug the guy....
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! its back!!!! *kisses forum* oh how ive missed this place!!!!! and you guys!!!! *hugs whumpers!!* shep whumppppppppppp!!!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Hey Roo!! Glad to see you again! It certainly was a drag not being here for two days. It's nice to see our whump family back together! Any word on how O1 is doing?
              sigpic

Comment

33,000!!!
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Well for once I kinda decided to have an evening away from the computer. I've been really tired today and I've been getting aches and pains in my wrists and arms of late that worry me that I'm starting to get RSI from spending all day at work and then all evening at home on the computer!

Plus my sister has leant me the latest Dick Francis book and I haven't sat and read a good book for ages. So I've spent my evening chilling out on the sofa with the book. I only started it at lunchtime today and I'm already three quarters of the way through it! Oooops! Always was a fast reader...

Sorry to have been AWOL all evening but it's been quite nice and relaxing actually. Off to read Linzi's new chapter before bed now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Roo!! Glad to see you again! It certainly was a drag not being here for two days. It's nice to see our whump family back together! Any word on how O1 is doing?
                    HEY GG!!! good to see you too!! ive missed this forum!!! whump family awwwwww!!!!!*hugs whump family*

my sister will be pleased shes convinced your all gonna forget about her LOL...shes settling in slowly..her new flat is cool but shes still looking for a job at the moment.....stressful!!!!
                    and shes going to be without the internet for 3 weeks!!arghhhhh so shes not happy about that!!! i spoke to her tonight and she said its like shes missing an arm or something!! she said she misses a certain site in particular...hmmm what was it now????? hmmm well mightve been here haha of course it was!!
                    hell ive missed this place like crazy and its only been 2 days!!!!

shes also going to try and do some more to her fics whilst shes internetless but since shes busy with RL at the moment shes not sure when the next update will be...but hey we all forgive her since shes v stressed right now!!

forgot to mention...went past some revels the other day in the supermarket...guess what popped into my head? LOL...everything has some kind of whumpy meaning now..revels, muffins, etc lol!!!!
                    Last edited by Rootortoise; 12 October 2006, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                      33,000!!!
                      I still laugh at the total post count we have. When I joined GW it was a rush to reach 10,000 before the start of S3!

Here's some whump from what was (still is?) the whump episode!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        Well for once I kinda decided to have an evening away from the computer. I've been really tired today and I've been getting aches and pains in my wrists and arms of late that worry me that I'm starting to get RSI from spending all day at work and then all evening at home on the computer!

Plus my sister has leant me the latest Dick Francis book and I haven't sat and read a good book for ages. So I've spent my evening chilling out on the sofa with the book. I only started it at lunchtime today and I'm already three quarters of the way through it! Oooops! Always was a fast reader...

Sorry to have been AWOL all evening but it's been quite nice and relaxing actually. Off to read Linzi's new chapter before bed now!

Good for you Ali curling up with a good book. Sounds like a great reason to go AWOL to me.

I hope your wrists and arms fell better soon. Ouch!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I still laugh at the total post count we have. When I joined GW it was a rush to reach 10,000 before the start of S3!

Here's some whump from what was (still is?) the whump episode!

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...inutes/38A.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...inutes/38B.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...nutes/38cd.jpg
                          Yap, I don't think any episode can ever top that whump-wise.. Although CG came close.. Not nearly enough blood and H/C though

Comment

Right well. I'm off to bed then. See you tomorrow folks...
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, me too... After the green marathon I just had, I'm exhausted.. Had to express my love to the family again (to those I could)

Good night, everybody! *hugs*

Comment

hmmmm a shep whump fic....nah not interested.....hehehe JOKE!!
                                just read it linzi....awww poor john!!! very good chapter linzi, been reading it from the start!!!i wanna know what happens next...so ya better get typing LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X